Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo (2414 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / If A Woman Asks You To Prove Your Love, She Wants To Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by kmanning: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2013

olamide_n_boo

Rapper, Olamide is definitely in love with his girlfriend, Aisha Sulaiman and he wants the world to know how much he she means to him

Baddo as he’s also called doesn’t hesitate to flaunt his girlfriend and show how much he loves her. He shared the photo below with the caption “My celebrity crush forced me to swim Aisha sulaiman … Looool .. My madam since I been rolling around with Okada … atewo ati ariwo for my nigga lol chop1kiss”.

SEE MORE INTERESTING ROMANTIC GIST AROUND<<

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Heliesha: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
hmmmm.make him propose now
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by oduason: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Guys like olamide are rare,am sure a lot of guys would have gone for prettier and money conscious girls at the first taste of fame and the girl also deserves everything she is getting now for staying through thick and thin with Badoo,something 70% of 9ja girls wont even think of doing.
Kudos,they truly deserve each other.

2 Likes

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Abbey2sam(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
I better comment now before it make the front page........

I hope everyone seeing this will learn from it
Especially those girls who want "ready made"

#Bodooisarolemodel

2 Likes

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Yahoo1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nice guy...just like me..although am richer and nicer....incase yu dunno who i am....i introduced him to the music world.
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Hoshea: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yahoo1: Nice guy...just like me..although am richer and nicer....incase yu dunno who i am....i introduced him to the music world.

look at you
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Yahoo1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hoshea:

look at you
look at me?

what is dat supposed to mean kwanu? don't i talk like a billionaire? a nice guy? huh?
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by dmcdad: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2013
Yahoo1: Nice guy...just like me..although am richer and nicer....incase yu dunno who i am....i introduced him to the music world.
Haba! We know of course
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Yahoo1(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2013
dmcdad:
Haba! We know of course
:-)....your head dey dere
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2013
That's it. Girls that stay with their men v a higher chance of compensation with marriage.
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2013
eerrr...sorry, who did u say you are again?? undecided
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2013
Nice.. But op no be celebrity section u for post dis?
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Yahoo1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
booqee: eerrr...sorry, who did u say you are again?? undecided
would it make any difference if i repeat myself dear?
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by kajole(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Something tells me me this would make frontpage

sha

i was herer

please no evulz
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by EejaNla01(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lesson to our ladies!
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2013
....and one ideotic girl will come here to say that she will happily leave after struggling through thick and thin with a guy....If you don't deserve him, who does?
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo by persidislaura(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thumbs up to every woman who decides to stay with a man who is still "A WORK IN PROGRESS" Its true love indeed shocked
kmanning:

olamide_n_boo

Rapper, Olamide is definitely in love with his girlfriend, Aisha Sulaiman and he wants the world to know how much he she means to him

Baddo as he’s also called doesn’t hesitate to flaunt his girlfriend and show how much he loves her. He shared the photo below with the caption “My celebrity crush forced me to swim Aisha sulaiman … Looool .. My madam since I been rolling around with Okada … atewo ati ariwo for my nigga lol chop1kiss”.

SEE MORE INTERESTING ROMANTIC GIST AROUND<<

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Didnt Call On My Birthday Now It's Hers, Any Advice? / Test For The Gals / Please How Do I Get Rid Of Her In My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.