Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) (21098 Views)

Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by JJYOU: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2009
nigeria style.  she cannot be the most beautiful in a state let alone all of nigeria.
mmmmmmm
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by uzwu: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2009
She is the most beautiful and intelligent girl among the girls that contested for the position.

But if you guys are not comfortable with it, Go and contest and stop tearing your panties over that
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by yme1(f): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2009
EWoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by spikedcylinder: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2009
The girl (Gloria Chukwu) is not bad looking actually. Hotstepper ^^^^ was trying to usurp her beauty by posting her own pictures. undecided
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by curious121(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2009
The girl (Gloria Chukwu) is not bad looking actually. Hotstepper ^^^^ was trying to usurp her beauty by posting her own pictures.
as usual.

the girl no even fine sef
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by platinumnk(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I hope some of you realise that MBGN is supposed to be beauty + brains?
Ah well! undecided

Yep I'm gonna try out next year and keep Imo State in the Running grin grin grin
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by tpia: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2009
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by honeric01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2009
My youngest younger bro is finer, i mean it,  that's even a boy oo,  grin

does that mean we don't have any natural beautiful girls in Nigeria again without the use of face ingredients again? undecided

I wish Nigeria would ban custume sorry, make-up, that would leave Nigerian girls looking like girls from Somalia. grin

I still believe we have naturally beautiful girls in Nigeria, it may be the faults of Bruce and his people choosing these chicken legs ( maybe bruce has eye-problems). cheesy

with these kind of girls, Nigeria won't win Miss World till 2100 cry
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2009
Monkey no fine but him mama like am.

more like the gal no too fine but murray bruce hammer am cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
I wish Nigeria would ban custume sorry, make-up, that would leave Nigerian girls looking like girls from Somalia.

You dey craze. grin tongue
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2009
stillwater:

You dey craze. grin tongue

Na true i talk, How many rice-size bags of make-ups you have at home?
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by concrete: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2009
she's f**^&%^& ugly!!!!!!!!!!

at least the miss universe is pretty

kai!!!

i'm beginning to think she slept with the pageant organizers or paid some serious $$$
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by maray(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2009
The truth is most of u guys and babes saying someone is ugly might even wowo pass ugly self,to me everybody has his or her own beauty features,ugly can be beautiful atimes. embarassed
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2009
uhmmmm. . i actually think her make-up covered up her beauty instead of enhancin it. undecided . . . ?? ehmmm. . . she needs a good make-up artist is all

She aint all tha bad undecided . . . plus i lik that she is dark skinned. grin
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Czarskit(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2009
~ That's one fugly tin ~ The judges nid sumfin. . . ~
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by hackney(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2009
What happened to the competition's standards of flawless beauty like in the times of Bianca ,omasan,regina etc ?
Or has bribery gone into this sector as well? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it wont shock me.
By the way , nothing against the girl.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Treetop20(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2009
hotstepper
someone must have lied to you woman

starstuck is better looking than that girl
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Kozzie(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2009
She's rili qt.rili she cn mk it at d world's level
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Kozzie(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2009
She's rili qt.rili she cn mk it at d world's level
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Ifygurl: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
How come the website of MBGN is still accepting application, if someone has been crowned?
How come bella Naija hasn't done an article about this? 
I went looking for girl but it seems some America website provided this article.  Hmm?
Oh well, maybe everyone is slow about it, maybe bellanaija and the website will eventually catch up or soemthing.
Maybe the girl ispretty. 
The camera may have taken a bad picture of her.
I mean remember Agbani's picture after she won MBGN, the picture was bad and made her look ugly but we all know Agbani is naturally pretty

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-79022.0.html

Take a look at the past pictures, our Nigerian cameraman has done of the past MBGN.
The only ones that looked good, is the one done by another person.
Chinyeyne Ochuba looked a hot mess in her picture, yet the girl is beautiful.
Agbani Darego, Anita, Omowunmi looked a hot mess in their picture, yet they are beautiful

Take a look at the picture, Our own cameraman took of Bianca Onoh after she won MBGN.

The girl maybe pretty, we just don't know if she is or not.
MBGN cameraman sucks.

We need to stop criticizing the girl, Mrs. Ethiopia 2009 isn't pretty yet she won. Mrs.Nigeria maybe pretty or maynot, let the girl breath. If she doesn't win, she doesn't win. simple as that. Nigeria has already gotten a Miss.World(Agbani), Miss. Intercontinental (Bianca) and Miss. Africa (Lynda). And then Oluchi who won some kind of beauty contest in Africa. Then those that won little awards such as miss. congenality, miss personality and some that made it to top 10, top 15, top 5 in the mrs. world contest. So Nigeria has gotten enough beauty contest awards, let the girl breath. Soon enough, we'll know if she's pretty enough after a real cameraman take a picture of her, not this MBGN cameraman.

Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
as usual.

the girl no even fine sef

Rofl.

Pathetic how she does it ALL THE TIME
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by A40(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2009
Those pageant people have really got it twisted how can someone with Chukwu for a last name be from Nassarawa me thinks that show is just some pre-arranged drill and its getting boring

That girl would not be the most beautiful girl in my street no pun intended
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by PurpleLeo(f): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2009
angry, and I'm gettin increasingly irritated by all the ppl callin this gurl ugly!
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by laggchick: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2009
This chick is really ugly, with all the professional make up and hair-do she still comes out this ordinary, i dont wanna be in the ame room with this chick when she wakes up in the morning, |Agbani darego, ,Omowunmi Akinnifesi,reginia askia,ibinabo and bianca are the beauty queens the country will live to remember.God bless this country, i need to contest next year.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by sleekdoc: 1:37am On Apr 12, 2009
yuck!
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2009
This chick is really ugly, with all the professional make up and hair-do she still comes out this ordinary, i dont wanna be in the ame room with this chick when she wakes up in the morning, |Agbani darego, ,Omowunmi Akinnifesi,reginia askia,ibinabo and bianca are the beauty queens the country will live to remember.God bless this country, i need to contest next year.

This one wey you done curse the girl finish, you had better be fine. cheesy
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by StrStruck(f): 3:02am On Apr 12, 2009
Treetop20:

starstruck is better looking than that girl

Aww. . . cute.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by oakhill: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2009
Maray,i have a doctor friend in the US who like your pic
let me know if intrested
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2009
Why are people surprised?
Any standard is accepted in nigeria.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Sexymale: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2009
I think that girl must be ohakims girlfriend, you know this Nigerian government officials can be funny, maybe that was the agreement before hosting that shit with Imo state money.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by cvibe: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2009
mbgtcn
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by chuxy12(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2009
maraj you are really heavy both front and back. cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan Brother's Burial / Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.