Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) (21100 Views)

Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by aonom(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2009
Congrat's to the most beatiful girl in Nigeria. I honestly think you deserve it after all the hard work. Have a lovely reign dearie[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by kablooee: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2009
She's only the most beautiful amongst the contestants and not in Naija. so lets give her that.
she get beautiful smiles sha!
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by MaiSuya(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2009
well, she try sha. . .
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by iwefactria: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2009
shame on u girls that said the girl no fine grin .why all of u no contest?Kudos to you Glory Chukwu Most Beautiful Girl not Amomg those contested But in whole of Nigeria and i wish you best in life.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by eleshin(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2009
beauty is in the eye of the beholder (silverbird group).
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by tomidvirus: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
for me she aint realy qute! i just pray she gets to the final 10! in the miss world contest
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by lagoslag: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2009
@ honeric01

I no understand how ur younger brother take fine pass MBGN. are u not telling us something? abi him na gay? hahaha
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by dominique(f): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2009
not that she's ugly, just ordinary & plain. i need to see more pix before i can have a second opinion.

shame on u girls that said the girl no fine grin .why all of u no contest?Kudos to you Glory Chukwu Most Beautiful Girl not Amomg those contested But in whole of Nigeria shocked shocked shocked.
whole of nigeria ke what the hell does that say about us if thats the best we have.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by honeric01(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2009
lagoslag:

@ honeric01

I no understand how ur younger brother take fine pass MBGN. are u not telling us something? abi him na gay? hahaha

So if a guy is fine and handsome, he's automatically a gay? read your statement and try to make sense out of it. lipsrsealed

It's not the camera that made her "UGLY", nope, she's not ugly, but don't qualify as the most beautiful girl in Naija with that face, I saw some clips of the contest on STV and she's no different from the one on pictures, I can pick out 20 girls from my area that will beat that girl facially, mannerly, Attitude, use of english and brilliance or what else qualify a girl for MBG undecided
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2009
WHEN THE PRETTY ONES WONT DO,
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by iwefactria: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2009
madambini:

WHEN THE PRETTY ONES WONT DO, 

Exactly,that is my main point.Is it not the the same horrible system that made a sick man the president of a whole country or do u want to tell me is the most qualified for that post.check it!!!!
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by iwefactria: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
dominique:

not that she's ugly, just ordinary & plain. i need to see more pix before i can have a second opinion. whole of nigeria ke what the hell does that say about us if thats the best we have.

what that says about us that something has really gone wrong with the whole system
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by factbox(f): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked hym nah wao dis ugling duckling pple sha even me i fine pass dem lol.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by DaJunta(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2009
One thing u should know is that the organisation of the beauty show is all staged managed.
In Nigeria it all boils down to who do u know, it doesnt actually cover Nigeia as states are being allocated
to these girls. How can Miss Nassarawa answer an igbo name shocked

Miss Gombe was elegant, intelligent, fluent, beautiful and all u can think of though she is from Anambra state but she deserves the crown.
There is alot of arrangee in the show, the star prize of N3Million is being paid the winner monthly for a period of 2yrs & the car is amortized too, grin

Nigeria we hail theee
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2009
Miss STV
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Pepeye(f): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2009
The silverbird crew their standard is seriously dropping as the year goes by
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by allboyz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2009
that's the MBGN for 2009 for Nigeria or Togo? I laugh in Arabic . . .الضحك في السعودية

that's shyte . .My GF beats her hands down . .!!!!

STV standards is dropping big tyme . .abi 'em B'tiful gals no they contest again ni? shocked shocked shocked

na wa o0oooooooo
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by AmAlone: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
beauty as we were made to understand is not in the face alone as it also deals with personally.
Manners, Obidient, Encouraging, Courageous, A good listerner, Intelligent, brilliant and so on. . .
It is not a thing you can just judge at one glance at a person let those who they live with testify. . .
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by AmAlone: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
allboyz:

that's the MBGN for 2009 for Nigeria or Togo? I laugh in Arabic . . .الضحك في السعودية

that's shyte . .My GF beats her hands down . .!!!!

STV standards is dropping big tyme . .abi 'em B'tiful gals no they contest again ni? shocked shocked shocked

na wa o0oooooooo

And why you so called Gf no go contest dude
Now that's it!
She simply dont have what it takes LOL grin grin grin
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by blackboy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2009
Silverbird has got to get it's act together. Word out says she ought not to have won in comparison to some other contestants. Well, I see the pic and I quite agree however , I wish her all the best.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by iwefactria: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2009
Am Alone:

Now that's it!

please help me tell him  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by allboyz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2009
Am Alone:

Now that's it!

U nor well oooo grin grin grin Make my GF go there dey show wetin me i go chop to the whole world . .mba . .chei i nor go accept that kind thing

But Honestly . . . the REAL B'tifuls aren't contesting this thingy anymore!!!
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by seunwizzle(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2009
angry menh the girls in the other pictures dnt look all dat, am talking bout the miss la casera nd miss university well i jst hope they dnt sleep with the jugdes ny more
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by vinvinonyi: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2009
really,am of the opinion that this beauty display should be given a good purpose.

what are thier objectives and what areas are nigerian lives going to be touch?

pls lets kw her history,and others related matters.

bye to the house.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by spicyblack(f): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2009
since d pretty ones wont bother to contest, d plain ones pick up d crown and d check.some1'S got 2 do that.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2009
I wonder if Miss World will even allow Glory 2 contest. Let silverbird increase awareness of beauty pageants and it benefits for d common beautiful girl, and not make it look as if it is only 4 d rich. This wil make girls rush 4 it just like in venezuela & south africa. Afta chinenye, d rest have been of low standard( except anita of course).
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by topup: 1:46am On Apr 13, 2009
What are the chances that the winner is always going to be the 'MOST' beautiful girl in the country??

What about competitions such as; Miss. Universe, do we even know if there are humans in the rest of the universe??

Anyways, yes, maybe she is just a beautiful girl, but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for this competition, she must have outshined the others in some way or another.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by na2day2(m): 2:40am On Apr 13, 2009
i beg to defer, that is no way near exceptional beauty, she might be manageable but to call her the most beautiful in nigeria, that's an insult angry
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 13, 2009
na2day?:

i beg to defer, that is no way near exceptional beauty, she might be manageable but to call her the most beautiful in nigeria, that's an insult angry
Beauty contest is usually not only abt beauty, you know. FUNCTION of the brain is also in question. wink
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by FBS: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2009
congrats.
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by apostleb: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2009
Sounds like a lot of sour grapes here.
Looking at the girl, she's certainly pretty, not ugly at all.

Why can't Nigerians simply accept that someone could win a competition / get through a job interview without bribery / sleeping with judges / employers? angry
Regardless of who would have won, there'll always be those that don't agree, and those that do.

That girl won fair and square, if you feel you can do better, (females) then go contest, or guys should get their girlfriends to see if they can do better!
Never seen so many negative remarks, shouldn't you guys at least be proud there Nigeria has beautiful girls to begin with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend / Photos From President Jonathan Brother's Burial / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.