Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. (5113 Views)

Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Naija Ladies And Big Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Jetjacky(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
raayah:
95% of Naija men love prostitutes too!
If there were no customers business will fail.!
you get sense oh! wink
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by honeygirl17: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

Why u wan lock me out?

Wetin be "o bono" ?
Bobo
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by honeygirl17: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
u broke my friend's heart.
I didn't know he's in love with me na. tell him I'm sorry :-
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Oahray: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
The same girls guys keep pressuring to open their legs for them? Blatant hypocrisy.
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Captainswag225(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
honeygirl17:

I didn't know he's in love with me na. tell him I'm sorry :-
hahahaha, lolz women! How is your weekend going so far?
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by honeygirl17: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, lolz women! How is your weekend going so far?

Fine my brother, hope you're fine too
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by chigoizie7(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
honeygirl17:

Bobo

Y u wan lock me out den?
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Captainswag225(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
honeygirl17:

Fine my brother, hope you're fine too
am gud by his grace.... I heard u plan not to go to church tomorrow. Is it true?
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by shizzy7(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
alvin000:
Prostitutions could be defines as engaging in any intimate or any sexual acts in the exchange of money or any materials gains. Now a days; it will be very difficult to see young ladies who engage with any man who has nothing to offer (Broke dude). However, there are different type of prostitutes but I can mention only two. 1. Domestic prostitute: those are the once who jump from mr A to Mr B all in the name of BF. 2. Wild Prostitute: those are the kind of ladies who displayed in the brothel or any drink joint for those who patronise them day n night. NL girls, Pls which class do u belong? NB; I patronise Ashy babes b4 but not anymore.............
. INCLUDING ALL THE LADIES IN YOUR FAMILY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by adasandi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
alvin000:
Prostitutions could be defines as engaging in any intimate or any sexual acts in the exchange of money or any materials gains. Now a days; it will be very difficult to see young ladies who engage with any man who has nothing to offer (Broke dude). However, there are different type of prostitutes but I can mention only two. 1. Domestic prostitute: those are the once who jump from mr A to Mr B all in the name of BF. 2. Wild Prostitute: those are the kind of ladies who displayed in the brothel or any drink joint for those who patronise them day n night. NL girls, Pls which class do u belong? NB; I patronise Ashy babes b4 but not anymore.............

95%? like seriously

I guess you did the research your self?
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by keandre: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
raayah:
95% of Naija men love prostitutes too!

If there were no customers business will fail.!

If there is no goods, there will be no customers, business won't exist at first

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by honeygirl17: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

Y u wan lock me out den?
You supported the op
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by suruwilliams(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Almost all grin

Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'm sure you know ladies in your household including ya gf ain't left out
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by chigoizie7(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
honeygirl17:
You supported the op

But, babe, to be honest, u ma know say na true the op talk
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
I no understand the op completely sha.. 95% too much na it's not true..good girls are every where in naija but d problem is we don't like them we seem to fall for bad ones why? I no know o.. Let's love the good girls and forget about those sweet,sexy,sumptuous & juicy bad girls
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by flawlesscakes(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Are you too busy to surprise your spouse, your boy/girl friend with that birthday cake? If yes place your order now and we deliver it right at there doorstep

Phone No: 08100358908
Whatsapp: 07088166749
BB Pin: 25AE493E

www.flawlesscakes.walkott.com visit to see more.

Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by honeygirl17: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoizie7:
But, babe, to be honest, u ma know say na true the op talk
Na lie him talk, no be every lady be prostitute
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Blackfire(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Muji, Mariam, Rukayat are you hearing this? If you dare give me a girl.. You are outta my house

1. Pray your children(male or female) make it in life.

2. Satistically female children tend to love there father more than mom, and during old age they care for there father more.(male children love there mom than papa).

3. Scientifically is what u put in your woman, that determines if is gonna be a girl or boy.(am suprise u dont know that).

Now go and talk jargons no more.
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Blackfire(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
@op , 95% of women u attract are prostitutes.

Including your mom,grandmother, aunties, nephews, teachers,future wives, and daughters, and grand daughters....... Should i go on?

Oponu arindin
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Oahray: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
runnazz:
I no understand the op completely sha.. 95% too much na it's not true..good girls are every where in naija but d problem is we don't like them we seem to fall for bad ones why? I no know o.. Let's love the good girls and forget about those sweet,sexy,sumptuous & juicy bad girls
exactly. We'd even chase the good girls, make them bad then paint them black for being bad the way we like it. Humans sha...
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by swtdrms(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
MsBliss:
undecidedReally .I never knew that rule.I also hope you will agree with Me also that all men are the same cos thats what i heard also I heard they are all d/ogs is that true??
Men ain't disturbed abt whatever rule of thumb women have about them, we prove the rule wrong with actions and not claims, exactly what am asking....i've seen a number of ladies who have successfully proved us wrong on that, until you do that, the rule applies to you as well.
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by snakebeat: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blackfire:

1. Pray your children(male or female) make it in life.

2. Satistically female children tend to love there father more than mom, and during old age they care for there father more.(male children love there mom than papa).

3. Scientifically is what u put in your woman, that determines if is gonna be a girl or boy.(am suprise u dont know that).

Now go and talk jargons no more.
The bolded is spurious....
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by chigoizie7(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
honeygirl17:
Na lie him talk, no be every lady be prostitute

Him no talk say na all na, 95% still has a remainder of 5%
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Blackfire(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
snakebeat:

The bolded is spurious....

do u want me to elaborate the spuriousity of your curiousity like an amphibian theatre?
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by snakebeat: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blackfire:

do u want me to elaborate the spuriousity of your curiousity like an amphibian theatre?
lol... cheesy
Pls do satisfy my curiosity that has just been aroused by your mysterious response, but pls not like an amphitheatre... cheesy
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Blackfire(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
snakebeat:

lol... cheesy
Pls do satisfy my curiosity that has just been aroused by your mysterious response, but pls not like an amphitheatre... cheesy

do u want me to expanciate it with the exhibition of cricum cracum of a bunkum bunkum in a higi haga?
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oahray:
exactly. We'd even chase the good girls, make them bad then paint them black for being bad the way we like it. Humans sha...

Obhiaba na so we see am
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by snakebeat: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blackfire:

do u want me to expanciate it with the exhibition of cricum cracum of a bunkum bunkum in a higi haga?
Lol... cheesy
U're funny...
Pls don't sir, my brain no reach that level... cheesy
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by snakebeat: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
runnazz:

Obhiaba na so we see am
Seems like esan pple many for here... smiley
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Oahray: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
runnazz:

Obhiaba na so we see am
ah! Obhio. Bōdiayė?
Re: 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. by Elevation(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Don't ever sleep with a strange person, if you sleep with someone you already share the same body with he or she, if you are sekzually starved GO AND MARRY, God can bless you no matter how small the starting maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Woman With The Most Sex In 24hrs / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.