Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute (3408 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by gonkin(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2009
check this! my friend has this girl he wanted get married to, she looks so noble, and best of all she's very attractive. later on several rumours was going around that the girl has had sex at different times with different guys so my friend lost his taste and trust in her and ditched the bitch' but he also has had sex with more girls, and when he was told he was'nt different he said it does'nt matter, that shes d'bitch. why are girls hated more
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by Czarskit(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2009
~ Its Human Nature ~ We always want to eat our cake & av it ~
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by IFELEKE(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2009
@Poster,
Ask yourself that question, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This prostitution thing has been over recycled on this thread and if you can answer that question then maybe we can base our discussions on your reply.
Till then. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by ChuckWoody(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
I'd've pimped da biatch!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by yme1(f): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2009
em em em i will tell her to show me some of her skills

LOL
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by IFELEKE(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2009
Some of these People that post derogatory comments about these social workers actually consult them for Sexual Healings in the evenings/nights but deny them in daylight.
What's Bad in Marrying someone Who Heals your Sexual Ills?
Nah Wah.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by ohaechesi(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2009
who is not a prostitute? men and women are all prostitutes so long as you had tested different bottom powers either from male or female species. so why can't they intermarry? they will keep testing until they got hooked up with the best bottom power performed specie and would certainly concur with each other till death do them apart grin

dude, do you have any ashi around, is she beautiful, matured in reasoning and fair in complexion? do please direct her to me, i will make her the angel of my life.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by yme1(f): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2009
MUTE
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by patwhizkid(f): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2009
Chai!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by ohaechesi(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2009
i think you are referring to those that stationed their self's at a particular post i.e hotels and what have you. they can still turn a new leaf believe me. frustration could lead to prostitution, rubbery, 419 (OBT, obtaining by tricks), looting, suicide, depression, murder, i could go on and on. but in all, you as a person can still change any of those folks that walked across your track.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by Ben13: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2009
Help expand the business undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by funlad(f): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2009
is or was?
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by IFELEKE(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
ohaechesi:

who is not a prostitute? men and women are all prostitutes so long as you had tested different bottom powers either from male or female species. so why can't they intermarry? they will keep testing until they got hooked up with the best bottom power performed specie and would certainly concur with each other till death do them apart grin

dude, do you have any ashi around, is she beautiful, matured in reasoning and fair in complexion? do please direct her to me, i will make her the angel of my life.
Preach It!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by debosky(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2009
gonkin:

check this! my friend has this girl he wanted get married to, she looks so noble, and best of all she's very attractive. later on several[b] rumours was going around that the girl has had sex at different times with different guys so my friend lost his taste and trust in her and ditched the bitch' but he also has had sex with more girls[/b], and when he was told he was'nt different he said it does'nt matter, that shes d'bitch. why are girls hated more

First of all, your friend is Neanderthal retard for dumping her. I hope he gets a prostitute as his next girlfriend because this last one wasn't. She slept with different guys at different times - that is not a crime, neither is that the definition of prostitution.
In any case, he has slept around more than she has, so if anyone was a prostitute, he would be the one.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by IFELEKE(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

First of all, your friend is Neanderthal retard for dumping her.
Like A Slap In The Face. . . GBAM!
@Poster
GIve that to your Senile Friend.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by bonnez(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2009
i don't use the past to judge people. what she may have done b4 meeting me doesn't matter so long as she does it no more since she met me and there's no health risk.

No one's perfect. sometimes we guys loose some good girls due to our pride
always learn to give a second chance.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by biina: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2009
@topic
Ask her how much I owe, and then proceed to give her a short lecture on why uninsured credit is bad for business
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by Enockia(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
start collectin tax from her
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by Hollysmile: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
While in school, i used to have dis good companionship wif a gal in my faculty, tho she's not my g/f and were not of de same age (she old pass me wif 2yrs but she no know), but in our final yr, i found out she does trade her 'suppy' so i made myself a member of her de club (chookers association). I always fuc.ked her den til we graduated,
So at ur post poster, if i find out my gal is a prostitute, i'll make myself a customer. Makin her understand dat i can not marry her.
Everybody is a prostitute provided say u don chook or dem chook u pass one hole/stick, respectively. LOL!
But de annoyin thin be say, no do am when u find or when dat special one find u. It hurts bad.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute by Enockia(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2009
sharamuters pay very well

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses / Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? / Romance Section Is A War Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.