Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World (3029 Views)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Fulaboy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Just go look urself for mirror again.....

look weeeeeeell well....

some idiîots are just trying to massage ur self-esteem and u actually believed them.....
C'mon grin he may feel suicidal grin no kill him
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Leiykong(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
They av ntn to loose
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
We're ugly outside but beautiful inside. It's as simple as that
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by jonaifame22(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
washie!
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by jonaifame22(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2015
NEPABOY:
Yh Jona
hehehehehehe
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by jonaifame22(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Bro do you lift? undecided
yep, that's when I'm lift my hands to the heavens in worship to the most high God
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2015
jonaifame22:
yep, that's when I'm lift my hands to the heavens in worship to the most high God
for ur mind, wetin u dey feel like undecided see packs like akara. nonsense
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by jonaifame22(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Op that's a wrong NOTION well your opinion though
tell me more I'm all ears
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by jonaifame22(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2015
yanabasee:
Being Nice isn't all about one's physical looks or fashion ideas... It has a strong attribute to home training.... And mostly to individuals with soft minds.
I understand u, buh I notice ugly people just wanna pls people everytime even at their own expense
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by jonaifame22(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2015
rawpadgin:
Am extremely nice but I am certainly a cute guy cool
I believe someone else should be saying dat abt u
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by jonaifame22(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Topman0001:
I won't agree wid u. I have the most beautiful wife in the world and i'm a cute man too, we're the nicest people.
ehn ehn
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by shizzy7(f): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2015
jonaifame22:
tell me more I'm all ears
I know a lot of beautiful people and they are nice.
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by rawpadgin(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
jonaifame22:
I believe someone else should be saying dat abt u
lizard's nature cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by SkinnyDude(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Durent:
Not only accordin to my words bt da words of everybody i meet each. *checks his pixs* God hav mercy!
you are very dark and ugly... no disrespect..
they should stop confusing you
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by SkinnyDude(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Just go look urself for mirror again.....

look weeeeeeell well....

some idiîots are just trying to massage ur self-esteem and u actually believed them.....
thas wha am saying... they should stop lying and tell him the truth..
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
SkinnyDude:
you are very dark and ugly... no disrespect..
they should stop confusing you
where iz ur picshure undecided
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Kayoski(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Walks in .. hisses Thread of shallow thinkers runs out
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by SkinnyDude(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Durent:
where iz ur picshure undecided
ugly boy.. thats why you feel like falling while walking. due to your ugliness
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by yanabasee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
jonaifame22:
I understand u, buh I notice ugly people just wanna pls people everytime even at their own expense

Lol... There are most ugly people that are very aggressive! But maybe, like you've noticed, it could be your personal instinct or luck!
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by jonaifame22(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
yanabasee:

Lol... There are most ugly people that are very aggressive! But maybe, like you've noticed, it could be your personal instinct or luck!
maybe
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
and u Tink i hav ur time ?
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Trishpat(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Behira:
because we hav notin to loose

buh you're sooo fine!
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Behira(f): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Trishpat:

buh you're sooo fine!
ouch!!! Tnx bae kiss
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Behira:
ouch!!! Tnx bae kiss

You're a goddess grin
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
SkinnyDude:
and am going to expose u 4 dis
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by SkinnyDude(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
this transgender, you are funny... am patiently waiting o!!!!
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by SkinnyDude(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
so you are that ugly black guy hahaha.' niccur u ain't shiit
Re: Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
SkinnyDude:
so you are that ugly black guy hahaha.' niccur u ain't shiit
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halfrica In Love / 7 / Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.