Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 (2967 Views)

She Wants To Kill Me**pics** / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 by obiorathesubtle: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: 7 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
I do not get this....what's Your question? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
I do not get this....what's Your question? lipsrsealed
I'm sorry. Did you read just the caption or the main thing?
Re: 7 by fammo: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
What should you do? What do you wanna do?
If u wan bleep am tell am and stop beating round the bush

1 Like

Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
fammo:
What should you do? What do you wanna do?
If u wan bleep am tell am and stop beating round the bush
ooohm. Fammo, I no wan fvck her. I no be ashewo ni. From one girl to another. See the summarised gist, she like me wella, I don tell her before now say e no go work, say we be just friends. She say okay, she com go AWOL, now she don come back stronger, dey tell me say she love me, she wan cook for me, bla bla bla, e be like say the one I tell her the first time no dy effective. She even ask me if my mama go like her Cold catch me when I see that thing. Anyway. Wetin I go do na? I no wan hurt am, I know how heartbreak dy pain, so. I just want make she just come out of the feelings she get without injuring herself and putting am for my poor head, because no be my intention
Re: 7 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I'm sorry. Did you read just the caption or the main thing?
Uh...I pretty much read everything..smiley

Buh Your question isn't really clear...Like you're asking if you should dump Your gf for Miss Riverine? cry
Re: 7 by delishpot: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
You enabled her na. Why you dey complain? Cut out tge honey sweery talk and converse with her like a regular person. Stop feeding her hunger.
Wetin you want make person talk now? After all you wrote to her.

1 Like

Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...I pretty much read everything..smiley

Buh Your question isn't really clear...Like you're asking if you should dump Your gf for Miss Riverine? cry
lol. Okay, let's pretend a little. Let's say you're an emotional person, you're in a r.ship, your conscience influences your judgement even more than your sight. Then someone who says is your crush, you don't like him, he likes you, trying to picture a future with you and all, when your heart is totally for someone else. The person who the connection you both share would never be replaced if anything happens. Now you're thinking, you could break the heart of either guys. Then you see a way in your head where you'll keep the one your heart hasn't chosen aside without causing pains to the person you don't like because your conscience influences your actions more than your sight even. But you're not sure what way it is, you don't know how to go about it. You just have the idea but not the means. Clearer??
Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
delishpot:
You enabled her na. Why you dey complain? Cut out tge honey sweery talk and converse with her like a regular person. Stop feeding her hunger.
Wetin you want make person talk now? After all you wrote to her.
I thought about that, but she'll feel betrayed and I can't live with that
Re: 7 by delishpot: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I thought about that, but she'll feel betrayed and I can't live with that

I hope when your own babe gives this same excuse with her crush you will understand her too.

Oya...........continue

1 Like

Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
delishpot:

I hope when your own babe gives this same excuse with her crush you will understand her too.

Oya...........continue
see. You just added more confusion
Re: 7 by gamaliel121(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jam her 2 to 3 times..make she calm down...

1 Like

Re: 7 by delishpot: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
see. You just added more confusion

grin grin grin grin how na? You said you must call her sweery, play as if you guys are romantically involved and act like she is your babe. You cant help leading her to believe you have a thing for her because it will break her heart. So I am saying I hope if your babes crush comes around her and starts gisting with her just as you are gisting with your crush and if she says she cant cut him out of her life cos it will break his heart I hope you will understanf where she is comming from, cool

1 Like

Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
delishpot:

grin grin grin grin how na? You said you must call her sweery, play as if you guys are romantically involved and act like she is your babe. You cant help leading her to believe you have a thing for her because it will break her heart. So I am saying I hope if your babes crush comes around her and starts gisting with her just as you are gisting with your crush and if she says she cant cut him out of her life cos it will break his heart I hope you will understanf where she is comming from, cool
Lol. You just reminded karma that I'm still alive
Re: 7 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
In your chats with her, you dint bring your current girlfriend in.
And you even told her she left you alone and you are "lonely".
So whose at fault here?

In your next chat with her, make her understand you have got someone special which u so cherish and stop flirting with Rivergirl.

1 Like

Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
stupidity:
So whose at fault here?

In your next chat with her, make her understand you have got someone special which u so cherish and stop flirting with Rivergirl.
Lol. Thanks man. Iou1
Re: 7 by DharmyYinks: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chai...Op u re on a long thing...rivergirl don dey like u..

#Mammy water on point grin

1 Like

Re: 7 by olowoeko(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think u the one leading her on, some decisions aint easy to make but u just gotta make them, if u want to straff her, straff but if not bro, cut the connection. Dont let her be like the proverbial meat that u were told to eat but u say its a bone , they say u should throw it away then but u claim it still has a little meat.bro either u phuck her or u leave her totally...flirting will hurt u or her or both one day

2 Likes

Re: 7 by Adasun(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
*whistling out of thread*
Re: 7 by fadjnr(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
stupidity:
So whose at fault here?

Gbam. He was entertaining the whole thing sef.

1 Like

Re: 7 by mentorken05(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
@OP I think most of the fault is from you...you are trying to be gentlemanly unnecessarily thereby giving her hopes....
Be straight with her,tell her that you have tied all loose ends with regards to what you feel for her..Let her Know you now have a gf
Re: 7 by Macgreat(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op, with this replies , you now know what to do!
Re: 7 by fammo: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
ooohm. Fammo, I no wan fvck her. I no be ashewo ni. From one girl to another. See the summarised gist, she like me wella, I don tell her before now say e no go work, say we be just friends. She say okay, she com go AWOL, now she don come back stronger, dey tell me say she love me, she wan cook for me, bla bla bla, e be like say the one I tell her the first time no dy effective. She even ask me if my mama go like her Cold catch me when I see that thing. Anyway. Wetin I go do na? I no wan hurt am, I know how heartbreak dy pain, so. I just want make she just come out of the feelings she get without injuring herself and putting am for my poor head, because no be my intention
Lemme help you out, jus give me her pin or whatsapp number, she won't disturb u again
Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
fammo:

Lemme help you out, jus give me her pin or whatsapp number, she won't disturb u again
alright no wahala, 0 8 0 3 5. Have you written that one? Ehen where did I stop?
Re: 7 by happyjuliet(f): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op ur write up show say u self like d girl if not u for don tell her say u don already get girl friend....Rather u follow her d flex for phone. my advice avoid her if u no want make yawa happen.

1 Like

Re: 7 by 2dice(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
See 21st Century LOVE Cheeii
Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
2dice:
See 21st Century LOVE Cheeii
na 20th century love you been dy find?
Re: 7 by 2dice(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
na 20th century love you been dy find?
No be love be diss na
Re: 7 by fammo: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
alright no wahala, 0 8 0 3 5. Have you written that one? Ehen where did I stop?
3 5......
Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
fammo:
3 5......
wait I'm coming
Re: 7 by obiorathesubtle: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
fammo:
3 5......
wait I'm coming
Re: 7 by fammo: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
wait I'm coming
Good night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,dont Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See / How Can I Approach A Girl Always Frowning Her Face? / 3 Issues Dygeasy Seun Need To Address Before The Next Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.