Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement (36263 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Photo Of Tanko Al-Makura Playing Football / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by feeloscar(m): 4:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Saharareporters will not carry this story.

Devil incarnates
Why should they, when you and I know the god governor messed up?
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by feeloscar(m): 4:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are right, i don't know why we can't respect and obey a simple law in dis country, both d leaders and d led, everyone taken law into their hands.
And what's the law if I may ask? That we should run into a gully when we see a governor coming?Kai, you are pathetic.
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by Jesusloveyou: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2015
feeloscar:
And what's the law if I may ask? That we should run into a gully when we see a governor coming?Kai, you are pathetic.
don't obstruct d right of way of any citizen, be it governors or commoners, dis is how people use to obstruct my right of way, and i always wish to be an army, so that i can be flogging nuisance that always obstruct people right of way.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by Morizo(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i wonder ooo, d prostitute girl was not even afraid to abuse a common governor
You are a Buffon and a clown. why call her a prostitute? Olodo
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by SFSNIPER(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what about d outbursts of d prostitute girl, there is no truth in both d governors side and d prostitute girl side

You this bastarddd idiot how dare u call my neighbour a prostitute? U don't even know the kinda lady in question. Just see how different u are from ur moniker. Goat
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by egobetatoday: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
I can see why they said the woman was rude and dressed like a prostitute.
I don't believe in this story though.

U MAY BE THE VICTIM TOMORROW...WHO KNOWS?
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by egobetatoday: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
don't obstruct d right of way of any citizen, be it governors or commoners, dis is how people use to obstruct my right of way, and i always wish to be an army, so that i can be flogging nuisance that always obstruct people right of way.

yeye atheist claiming jesus. u are the opposite of ur moniker. No matter what u do u cant ridicule that name. BARJESUS!
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by BushidoBlue(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

U vex sotey u forget to add say
It's LadyF again

E pain am gan as per say na woman d tin happen to..

Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by BushidoBlue(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

I an not surprised. This is the manifestation of hate that you carry about in all your posts. May Jesus have mercy on your soul.
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by Jesusloveyou: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
SFSNIPER:

You this bastarddd idiot how dare u call my neighbour a prostitute? U don't even know the kinda lady in question. Just see how different u are from ur moniker. Goat
u and that ur neighbour must be a saTANist that always lack manners and disrespect constituted authority, i am sure u and ur prostitute neighbour can't even have respect for ur parents,

1 Like

Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
This thing no suppose cause fight. If e sure for d lady, make she go court or better still show face on television n answer some questions then we move forward from there....... Both of them dey lie but I don't doubt that the lady misbehaved and I wish d lady was beaten not her brother (Ladies r always dangerous on d wheel) #MY OPINION NI O#
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by feeloscar(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Thank God you are not an Army officer and as such, what you wish to do to people is what will be done to you in no distant time.
Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by Jesusloveyou: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2015
feeloscar:
Thank God you are not an Army officer and as such, what you wish to do to people is what will be done to you in no distant time.
that has be d problem of Nigeria, always against d law

1 Like

Re: Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement by feeloscar(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that has be d problem of Nigeria, always against d law
Is flogging in this case lawful? Come out of your old lifestyle and embrace modernization.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful / 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.