Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) (6341 Views)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) / All Girls Want To Marry Rich Guys Even In Recession / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
This STD is called Human papilloma virus, Don't rely too much on your condoms because you may still acquire it even when you are protected.

Mind who you get down with.

Play Safe.

Happy sunday to y'all

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by phayvoursky(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
NA WA O @ OP

WETIN WE DO YOU THIS SUNDAY?

WELL THANK GOD SAY THIS ONE DE SHOW FOR FACE.

MEHN THAT SHIT IS DISGUSTING.

3 Likes

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Caseless: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
You are saying we should play safe when the only way of playing safe is by using a condom and the condom does not appear safe in this case. How ?

4 Likes

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Spactacle(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
oya op come and expantiate on this your topic o..
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by prettyjo(f): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
message seen.
but how much do you really know about this HPV?

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by MrZachs(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wonders shall nevr end ooo
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by phayvoursky(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
ITS ACTUALLY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED BUT NOT AS BAD AS THE OP MADE IT LOOK LIKE.

IT CAN ALSO BE TRANSMITTED PHYSICALLY VIA SKIN CONTACT FROM A CARRIER.

THE BEST WAY TI PREVENT IT IS USING LATRX CONDOMS.

IT GOES WITH LITTLE OR NO MEDICAL AID AND IS THE MOST COMMON SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED VIRUS IN THE UNITED STATES.

ALSO IT WASN'T DISCOVERED IN AFRICA.

GOOD NEWS: IT ALSO HAS A VACCINE.

3 Likes

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
phayvoursky:
OP SORRY FOR BURSTING YOUR TYRES.

I GOOGLED IT. ITS NOT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED.

THANK GOD O

It is. Google again.
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
phayvoursky:
NA WA O @ OP

WETIN WE DO YOU THIS SUNDAY?
WELL THANK GOD SAY THIS ONE DE SHOW FOR FACE.

MEHN THAT SHIT IS DISGUSTING.
I no say today na sunday na...una too dey dig today
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by dulux07(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettyjo:
message seen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Caseless:
You are saying we should play safe when the only way of playing safe is by using a condom and the condom does not appear safe in this case. How ?

I know, but just be careful with ladies, they carry a lot deadly diseases grin
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Spactacle:
oya op come and expantiate on this your topic o..

LoL, google is always your friend grin
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Whizzcute(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettyjo:
message seen.

I don't really know much, a friend just forwarded it to me on whatsapp and i felt like sharing

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by LieDetector(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why must the discovery be in Africa?
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by alexis007(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Monkey! Monkey!! Monkey!!!

The most accused animal on earth.

Na you carry this one com
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Adasun(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Whizzcute:
This STD is called Human papilloma virus, Don't rely too much on your condoms because you may still acquire it even when you are protected.

Mind who you get down with.

Play Safe.

Happy sunday to y'all
OP, LIAR .
LIES EVERYWHERE.

-NOT NEW to AFRICANS.
-NOT WORSE DAN HIV

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Darkseid(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
the person who discovered it must have been a very big fan of papilo
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by naijaboiy: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
But what kind of a BIG LIE is this? undecided

The HPV was not first discovered in AFRICA rather in the USA. Whoever wrote that stuff up there is a simple fool trying to tarnish the image of AFRICA as a continent by spreading falsehood.

The disease also has a vaccine which can be taken to prevent it. It is easily noticeable on an infected individual and doesn't lead to death.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Mznaett: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by simi4me(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Na wa o, y always Africa? Can't anything good come out of Africa?
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by refreshrate: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
simi4me:
Na wa o, y always Africa? Can't anything good come out of Africa?

calm down

read

*in your case read again x5*

think

then come and write your post based on what youve read,thought and understood.

Youd be better for it, trust me
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gross!!
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Asito(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:
Gross!!
[size=21pt]BIG[/size] fan here grin kiss
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ran H.I.P search on duckduckgo nothing. OP is High on something.
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Flashh: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
dulux07:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus
So that (op) didn't have a link to back this up? undecided
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Spactacle(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Whizzcute:

LoL, google is always your friend grin

but you posted thIS STORY here and not google.
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
lies nd propaganda. naso dem overhype aids too.
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by EmagNig(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
so what are you saying

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
It's not a Nigerian disease (yet)
Btw , who'd Bleep someone with that worse than warty skin?
Who'd even touch ?

When one's not mad and blind
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by rattlesnake(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
What does it have to do with kanu nwankwo undecided
Re: GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op are u now advising us to chop BUMPER TO BUMPER

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / How Can I Become Emotionless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.