Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom (4267 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gone at the days, ladies do not considered money as the basic criteria to select their future partner unlike now that it is the focal point for every relationship to clinch marital level.

However I shake my head at the increasing number of hungry, starved, ravenous, gold digging and empty bellied ladies flocking our society today as they make life more miserable for young promising guys who work tirelessly like carmel to meet their insatiable needs.

As a result, they have streamlined their selection to the below category of men for future partner whom are;

1. Yahoo-Yahoo Plus guys

I pity the future of nowadays ladies because even if they know or find out that the guy asking them out is into yahoo yahoo business, instead of being remorseful, they get excited that God has finally end their financial trauma.

2. Politicians

I was disappointed when I heard the story of a well known actress (name withheld) in Nigeria blooming on the wealth of a politician. This goes to show that most nowadays ladies possess the hungry habits of chasing politicians to tap non stop current.

3. Celebrities

Because of fame, riches and favouritism, nowadays ladies love to marry celebrities as a bait to bail out their financial worries. These are the types that attend weekend shows with the ulterior intention to nutmeg them at the slightest opportunity of eye to eye contact.

4. Top business men

Nowadays ladies don't mind being dangote 12th wife rather than becoming the wife of a broke but promising and reliable young man. No wonder when business tycoon men are having meeting, the number of ladies in such gathering are always appalling.

5. Car dealers

The moment some nowadays ladies hear that the guy wooing them is a car dealer, they will open their kitty cat wide open like a pregnant woman in labour room. However, they will start fantasising of the range rover sport jeep in his garage.

6. Hard drugs dealers

Nowadays ladies have lost integrity by chasing ghost, even orangutan/baboon as long as he is loaded. I have heard cases of airline hostesses despite their huge salary, smuggling cocaine for their filth boyfriends meanwhile abusing guys with low salary.

7. Oil and Gas dudes

Most if not all nowadays ladies pray for guys who work in oil and gas companies like shell, chevron, exxonmobil, etc because their belief centre on his rich pocket. In other words, when they hear a guy is working at a reputable oil firm, they quickly seek for herbalist help.

8. Sport men

The number of nowadays ladies chasing sport men like footballers are extremely high. Meanwhile when he was a nobody, they ridiculed, bashed, insulted and reigned curse on his family.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by tohpahz(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
cheesy doctors wink
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by Omotayor123(f): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Not far from the truth...I have heard of a lady who said she's looking for an Armed robber to date because they spend big time.
Wetin money go cause...

BTW, wristbangle, wetin happen to Sunday Sunday interview Abi you don interview active person on Romance land finish ni tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
lipsrsealed

Girls haff suffered for NL.. nwaiz some girls re guilty as charged.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by dharay99: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
hmmm,

—Ritualist(buh unknown)
—Polithiefians,
—& star musicians.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
tohpahz:
cheesy doctors wink

Doctors are not extremely rich na.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
mhm I see... buh from another angle you can't blame then, Almost every girl wish life is a fairy tale.

married to Prince Charming, lives in a castle Happily Ever After'

1 Like

Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by tohpahz(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Doctors are not extremely rich na.

Lolz.check again..
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bloggers
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by Captainswag225(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
armed robbers!
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Native doctors/magician

Ladies believe they wl cast spell and money wl start balling awt like swimming pool.

if money grow on trees . . .ladies dont mind dating MONKEYS. angry

#YOLO
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by MzCorleone(f): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Preferred choice!
''When the desirable isn't available,the available becomes desirable.''

1 Like

Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by yemmit90: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
tohpahz:
cheesy doctors wink
Doctors?
I'm not sure they receive 500k as monthly salary, so they are not rich.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by angiography(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
tohpahz:
cheesy doctors wink
lolz...u prefer a doctor??
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
MzCorleone:
Preferred choice!

''When the desirable isn't available,the available becomes desirable.''

Lol. Are u saying they are making the right choice?
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by prettyjo(f): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
brb
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
Not far from the truth...I have heard of a lady who said she's looking for an Armed robber to date because they spend big time.
Wetin money go cause...

BTW, wristbangle, wetin happen to Sunday Sunday interview Abi you don interview active person on Romance land finish ni tongue

Mmm dear it's a long story oo.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by redgem(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hehehehe....... Will go for 3 4 5 7 and 8....who doesn't like better thing? As far as money is flowing grin lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
dharay99:
hmmm,

—Ritualist(buh unknown)
—Polithiefians,
—& star musicians.

Lol @ ritualist. Others are in the article. Meanwhile which one is "unknown"
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by bendutch(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
That's why I fu*ckk them half dead. Gold diggers.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by Omotayor123(f): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Mmm dear it's a long story oo.
Make it short...
Or you could open a thread to explain why it can no longer continue *if datz the case*
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by falconey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Well quite

'Bank manager'
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
redgem:
Hehehehe....... Will go for 3 4 5 7 and 8....who doesn't like better thing? As far as money is flowing grin lol

Chai see them. Afterall I like your sincerity. tongue
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Quoting u is very difficult bro sad sad
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by dharay99: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol @ ritualist. Others are in the article. Meanwhile which one is "unknown"
if ur a girl, u see a daaaymn wealthy man,
buh d 1st tin he tells yhu is dt
he is a ritualist, I'm sure
yhu wunt waste tym b⁴ u pick race...so its
better unknown to make d girl accept.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by bqlekan(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Guy, that last one ehn.. no be lie I swear... but for the grassroot sportsmen, na frustrate dem dey frustrate us.. date, dem no date us, marry, dem no marry us.. we just dey married to our career.... e go be someday sha grin
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by MzCorleone(f): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Are u saying they are making the right choice?
Am saying most of them prefer the category you mentioned abi listed but end up with sth else. smiley
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by peeparty(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
cooltruckpusher
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by falconey(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Quoting u is very difficult bro sad sad

LOL sorry about that, needed a unique font style that is different ni.

I added my vocation ' bank managers' hope I'm on track? They earn huge and control gigantic funds.
Most do take advantage of their legitimate power using public funds to generate personal income through investment..
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
dharay99:

if ur a girl, u see a daaaymn wealthy man,
buh d 1st tin he tells yhu is dt
he is a ritualist, I'm sure
yhu wunt waste tym b⁴ u pick race...so its
better unknown to make d girl accept.

Lol. Now I get you.
Re: 8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
MzCorleone:

Am saying most of them prefer the category you mentioned abi listed but end up with sth else. smiley

Lol okay something else... rather PREFER, they WANT them and can do anything to get them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, Do You Consider A Woman's Boob Size? / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex / Korede Bello And Unknown Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.