Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Need Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Please (494 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Please by onoerime: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Please advice me. I am about to marry a lady of 34 while i am 44yrs. Is the age gap too much?
Re: I Need Advice Please by fergus0n: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Receive brain ijn

Fergu sneh

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Please by falconey(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
not bad sir

What a coincidence she is 34 you are 44, please make sure you marry on the 4th
Re: I Need Advice Please by cozy7(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
There is nothing wrong, just know that she'll age quick, besides menopause is around d corner
So u will need to procreate fast.

No matter what anyone says, remember that luv is all that matters.
Re: I Need Advice Please by FruityLass: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
NO.

Hurry and walk down the aisle.
It's all about understanding.
Other people opinions doesn't matter.
Re: I Need Advice Please by pasqal09: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
onoerime:
Please advice me. I am about to marry a lady of 34 while i am 44yrs. Is the age gap too much?
Its not bad. Go ahead if you truly love her.
Ten yrs gap is very moderate
Re: I Need Advice Please by grad2012(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wat no its ok jare pls its ok as long as u guys luv each other abeg,just invite me to d wedding pls I like rice and chicken with five alive juice. embarassed
Re: I Need Advice Please by mabeni(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
onoerime:
age has got nothing to do with relationship /marriage
Re: I Need Advice Please by Fernandowski(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Age Is just a number
Re: I Need Advice Please by peeparty(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
onoerime:
what do you think?
Re: I Need Advice Please by faith551(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oga age gap shouldn't be a determinant factor in relationship, what matters is understanding, love, chemistry and maturity.
If you love and understand her, then you are good to go.
Which will you choose, a lady with a one or two years gap, that doesn't respect, love and honour the relationship as a wife for your whole lifetime
Or someone with an even more wider age gap, that truly love, respect, understand you and has a matured approach to life?
Re: I Need Advice Please by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
What kind of lousy love is dat...
Re: I Need Advice Please by raziboi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
two of una Don old jare

marry am now b4 u reach fifty
Re: I Need Advice Please by Elinob(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
What did u think it will happen went u marry her, so pls try and use ur brain

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Get Rid Of Fat Belly As Much As Possible / / 7 Important Conversation Every Couple Must Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.