Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please (3948 Views)

"Advice Please". True Story / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Could She Be Lying To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by golor(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Please nairaland take just few minutes to read and advice a brother.

Two years ago, I met this pretty girl , when I was in 300 level ,about to enter final year. She came for post utme at my school, I met her through a friend,I was asking out then but she keeps posting me.

Now, how did I meet her ? That girl have been asking out used her numbs to call me. The day this my babe went to her post ume exam , she was confused about her venue and couldnt reach the d girl that was accommodating her(the girl I was asking out) ,she called my line to find out her venue. After the exam , I decided to call,so I can know her more, which i did.Along the line we became friends and not too long I asked her out, she accept and we start dating.

On one faithful day, the girl that accommodate her, saw her with me. Note, they met during the exam period ,when she was looking for hostel accommodation. So, she told her not to date me, that am a flirt.she said , hardly will Golor walk through the school and not fewer than ten or more girls will stop to talk and hug him, and that within the faculty of art people knows him as a play boy. That not true . Tho, it could be my appearance and the way I dress. Yes have done some careless with girls but, I always maitain caution.

Now the main reason for the thread.

We started full time dating and the urge for sex came, before I requested for the sex. I asked her if she is a Virgin,she said yes. According to her , she dated two guys one David and the other MBA. She made mention of being into David cos that was her first love .

According to her , they never had sex but the guy fingered her. She said , she only went with the guy to his friends house and the friend left them together that the David initiated sex and brought out condom but she refused and that they kissed and the guy pulled her skirt down but that was where she made him stoped, cause she was even shy to remove her cloth in front of a guy.

She said , they drove them from school , that was reason she used that opportunity to go out with the guy.she's this type , the parents do look at home. She said , she and the guy slept off till 4 pm when she woke up, it was late. she ran back home cos she felt her parents will be worried .

According to her ,after that day.she start hearing scandals at school that, David slept with her and it got to her parents and the beating was hell.The dad asked, if it was true,and she said no. The dad keep beating her , use pepper on her, until she said yes, cause the dad said , if she didn't agree that he won't leave her.

Next the other boy MBA

According to her, after that David incident, they stop dating and they both lost contact. They moved to their own house. she said, she was lonely , she met this MBA , at first she likes the guy and all that , the guy asked her out and she accept. As time goes on, she lost interest and that the guy is d begging type , due to loneliness , she keep accepting the guy.

She said they kissed and that the guy fingered her and always want sex and the urge from her wasn't helping her .One day, she decided to let the guy put his dick through her anus cause she don't won't to be disflowered.

She said ,due to the pain , she made him stop , that his dick didn't last up to a single minutes, and that after that , the guy keep demanding but she refused and said at a better time before we met.

According to her, she is keeping her virginity so she can prove to her dad that she is a Virgin . she wanted to do a virginity test and show her dad that the David scandal was not true.

Fast forward, when I initiated sex, she keep allowing through the back , it took her time to allow me through the pu**y. And that day , I had to plea before she accept. Before then, I use to see this thick wet from her whenever she passed the night at my place.

But when I had sex with her ,there was no blood and despart de thick wet she felt some pains but not too serious. Ever since then , I asked her , why there was no blood she said she dont know.

Immediately after that day, she used style to ask her room mate , why would a girl who has never had sex before do it without a blood , and they said, some times it do happen.

That hymen do break without penis. I keet asking her but she insist,she has never done it before. She told me how she nd her cousin kissed and how cousin fingered her but no sex. She swore with the bible self. she told me that was the truth about her sexual life.

Sometime I do believe her but, it still rings back to me , "why there was no blood" . We've had sex morethan 20 times but when ever she's not wet , she keep complaining of pain. In fact ,she will beg we stop, that it too painful and up till now, she's extremely tight when she's not wet. She has sworn with her future and many more.that, I am the first guy.

I love her , I keep telling her with or without Virginity, that I do luv her , just wants to know the truth.

Please guys , could she be lying ?

According to her , she hav nosecret in her life anymore.

She told me how ,her dad made advancement on her and many more. She's the loyal type , refuse two advancement from two car owner .

Just curious and wants to know.

Pardon by blunders. My phone de worry badly
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by austin2all: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abeg who understand this jargon make him explain to us.

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by newyorks(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
is true and she's right though she was deflowered by those fingers used on her by previouse guys exactly what happen to my present baby.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by Amebo123: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op ayam not understanding
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by professorfal: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chai! let me force myself to read, I despise verbosity.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by McBrooklyn(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by JacksonD7: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
golor:
Please nairaland take just few minutes of your time to read and advice me.

Two years ago, I met this pretty girl , when I was in my 300 level about to enter final year. She came for post utme at my school, I met her through a friend I was asking out but she keeps posting me. Now, how did we meet? That girl have been asking out, used her numbs to call me, cause she had issue with her exam venue and couldn't reach her , so she turn to me as the possible means if getting her venue for the exam. After the exam , I decided to call , so I can know her more, along the line we became friends and not to long I asked her out and she accept and we started dating.

On one faithful day, that girl having been asking her so us, and observe d frequente call, cause she plea to stay in her room till she finish her exam. Note, they met to during the exam when the girl was looking for hostel accommodation. So, she told the girl not to date me that am a flirt, she said , hardly will Golor work through the school and more than ten or more girls will not stop to talk and hug me and that within the faculty of art , people knows him as play boy. That not true . Tho, it could be my appearance and the way I dress. Yes have done some careless with girls but I always maitain caution.

We started full time dating and the urge for sex came, before I requested for the sex. I asked her if she is a Virgin she said yes. She said , she has dated two guys one David and the other MBA. She said , she was in to the David cos that was her first love . She said , they never had sex but the guy fingered her. She said , she only went with the guy to his friends house and the friend left them together and that the David initiated sex and brought out condom but she refused and that they kissed and that the guy pulled her skirt down but that was where she made him stop cause she was even shy to remove her cloth in front of a guy. She said , they drove them from school , that's why she use the opportunity to go out with the guy, she's this type the parents do look at home. She said , she and the guy slept of till 4 pm when she woke up and run back home cos she felt her parents will be worried . According to her after that day, she started hearing scandals at school that David slept with her and that it get to her parents and the beating was hell. She said , the dad asked if it was true and the said no. Dad the dad keep beating her , use pepper on her until she said yes, cause the dad said , if she didn't agree that he won't leave her.

Next the other boy MBA . she said , after the David incident, they stop dating and they both lost contact. She said , they parked to their own house. That she was lonely , she met this MBA , she said , at first she likes the guy and all that , that the guy asked her out and she accept. As time goes on she lost interest and that the guy all this begging type , that due to loneliness , she keep accepting the guy. She said they kissed and that the guy fingered her and that the guy always need sex and the urge from her wasn't helping her , she said , one day she decided to let the guy put his dock through her anus cause she don't won't to be disflowered. She said due to the pain , she made him stop , that his dock didn't last up to a single minutes, and that after that , the guy keep demanding but she refused and said at a better time before we met to her she said she's keeping her virginity so she can prove to her dad , that she wants to do a virginity test and show her dad that the David scandal was not true.

Fast forward, when I initiate sex, she keep allowing me through the back , it took her time to allow me through the pu**y. And that day , I had to plea before she accept. Before then, I use to see this thick wet from her , when ever she passes the night at my place. But when I insert there was no blood coming out and depart de thick wet she felt some pains but not too serious. Ever since then , I asked her , why there was no blood she said she doesn't no oh. That immediately after that day, she used style to ask her room mate , that why would a girl that has never had sex fir d first time did without any blood and they said some times it like that , that hymen do break without penis. I keep asking her but she insist she has never done it before. She told me her her cousin with her will still kiss and how d cousin fingers her but no sex. She swore with the bible self that , all what she told me was the truth about her sexual life. Sometime I do believe but it still rings in my brain , "why there was no blood" . We have had sex morethan 20 times but when ever she's not wet , she keep complaining of pain, In fact ,she will beg will stop that it too painful and up till now, she's extremely tight when she's not wet. She has sworn with her future and many more that, I am the first guy.

I love her , I keep telling her that whether Virgin or not that I do love her , that all I need is the truth but she keep insisting that's the truth.

Please , guys could it be that she's lying or from the explanation she's saying the truth and nothing but the truth.

According to her , she said , she doesn't hav any secret in her life anymore. She told me how her dad will make advancement on her and many more. She's the loyal type , refuse two advancement from two car owner .

Could she be lying or she's told me the truth , just curious and wants to know.

Its hard understanding what you wrote there, but its possible for a lady's hymen to be broken before sex, some women aren't even born with one, others have elastic ones that stay intact until childbirth.
By the way you should not be playing games with a woman who's sexual with her cousins that's just weird.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
OH golor! How dare ye waste my time for such jargon cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
All of una dey krase.. Mchew
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by correctyourself(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op you're a very selfish somebody, after she has told you all this, you are still here seaking advice on how you would dig more information, you better stop this your selfishness before you destroy yourself and your relationship, by the way what did you have to offer her that you're digging all manner of information when you are not married to her, if continue like this one day her eys would be opened to understand that she is not supposed to go this far letting you know everything about her when she can't even predict her future with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
instead of you to face ya book, you carry woman matter for head.

OP facebook facebook...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by Dojupyo(f): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
JacksonD7:

Its hard understanding what you wrote there, but its possible for a lady's hymen to be broken before sex, some women aren't even born with one, others have elastic ones that stay intact until childbirth.
By the way you should not be playing games with a woman who's sexual with her cousins that's just weird.

Why you come quote everything
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by golor(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
instead of you to face ya book, you carry woman matter for head.

OP facebook facebook...

Face which book? Was in 300 level then, now it two years past , common sense no fit tell you say I done graduate ?
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by golor(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
correctyourself:
Op you're a very selfish somebody, after she has told you all this, you are still here seaking advice on how you would dig more information, you better stop this your selfishness before you destroy yourself and your relationship, by the way what did you have to offer her that you're digging all manner of information when you are not married to her, if continue like this one day her eys would be opened to understand that she is not supposed to go this far letting you know everything about her when she can't even predict her future with you.

Bros na curiosity oh....I intend to marry her , if opportunity present it self.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
golor:

Face which book? Was in 300 level then, now it two years past , common sense no fit tell you say I done graduate ?

with that writeup? www.nairaland.com/attachments/4708296_img20160912154232430_jpeg65878c1aa7a9ab4d1ddec6a065a60f59

You are a waste of sch fees grin

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by correctyourself(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
golor:

Bros na curiosity oh....I intend to marry her , if opportunity present it self.

OK for this to happen stop asking about her past so that it would not lead to suspicious and hatred later, because it's difficult to erase what you understand perfectly.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by golor(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

with that writeup? www.nairaland.com/attachments/4708296_img20160912154232430_jpeg65878c1aa7a9ab4d1ddec6a065a60f59

You are a waste of sch fees grin

Was in a hurry , together with my phone issue. If I had use my system nor a good phone , you wouldn't have seen errors. Graduated with a 2.1.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by Flintarrow(f): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Her dad made advancement on her?
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
golor:

Was in a hurry , together with my phone issue. If I had use my system nor a good phone , you wouldn't have seen errors. Graduated with a 2.1.

what university? angry
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Flintarrow:

He graduated with a 2.1 grin.
His phone is bad grin
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by golor(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Flintarrow:

Yeah. Serious one.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Phew! what a write up.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by JacksonD7: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dojupyo:

Why you come quote everything

Don't get you.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by MrSly(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
golor:
Please nairaland take just few minutes of your time to read and advice me.

Two years ago, I met this pretty girl , when I was in my 300 level ,about to enter final year. She came for post utme at my school, I met her through a friend I was asking out then but she keeps posting me. Now, how did we meet? That girl i have been asking out used her numbs to call me. The day this my babe went to her post ume venue, she was confused and couldnt reach the d girl that was accommodating her ,she called my line to find out her venue. After the exam , I decided to call so I can know her more, along the line we became friends and not too long I asked her out and she accept and we started dating.

On one faithful day, the girl that accommodate her saw her with me. Note, they met during the exam when she was looking for hostel accommodation. So, she told her not to date me that am a flirt, she said , hardly will Golor walk through the school,more than ten or more girls will stop to talk and hug him and that within the faculty of art people knows him as play boy. That not true . Tho, it could be my appearance and the way I dress. Yes have done some careless with girls but, I always maitain caution.

We started full time dating and the urge for sex came, before I requested for the sex. I asked her if she is a Virgin she said yes. She said , she dated two guys one David and the other MBA. She said , she was into the David cos that was her first love . She said , they never had sex but the guy fingered her. She said , she only went with the guy to his friends house and the friend left them together and that the David initiated sex and brought out condom but she refused and that they kissed and that the guy pulled her skirt down but that was where she made him stop cause she was even shy to remove her cloth in front of a guy. She said , they drove them from school , that's why she use the opportunity to go out with the guy, she's this type the parents do look at home. She said , she and the guy slept of till 4 pm when she woke up, she ran back home cos she felt her parents will be worried . According to her after that day, she start hearing scandals at school that David slept with her and that it get to her parents and the beating was hell. She said , the dad asked, if it was true and she said no. The dad keep beating her , use pepper on her, until she said yes, cause the dad said , if she didn't agree that he won't leave her.

Next the other boy MBA . she said , after the David incident, they stop dating and they both lost contact. She said , they moved to their own house. she said, she was lonely , she met this MBA , she said , at first she likes the guy and all that , that the guy asked her out and she accept. As time goes on she lost interest and that the guy is d begging type , that due to loneliness , she keep accepting the guy. She said they kissed and that the guy fingered her and that the guy always want sex and the urge from her wasn't helping her .she said , one day she decided to let the guy put his dick through her anus cause she don't won't to be disflowered. She said ,due to the pain , she made him stop , that his dick didn't last up to a single minutes, and that after that , the guy keep demanding but she refused and said at a better time before we met. to her ,she said, she is keeping her virginity so she can prove to her dad that she's a Virgin , she said , she wants to do a virginity test and show her dad that the David scandal was not true.

Fast forward, when I initiated sex, she keep allowing me through the back , it took her time to allow me through the pu**y. And that day , I had to plea before she accept. Before then, I use to see this thick wet from her when ever she passes the night at my place. But when I inserted there was no blood coming out and despart de thick wet she felt some pains but not too serious. Ever since then , I asked her , why there was no blood she said she doesn't no oh. She said,immediately after that day, she used style to ask her room mate why would a girl that has never had sex before do it without any blood and they said some times it like that , that hymen do break without penis. I keep asking her but she insist she has never done it before. She told me how she nd her cousin kissed and how d cousin fingers her but no sex. She swore with the bible self, she told me that was the truth about her sexual life. Sometime I do believe but, it still rings back to me , "why there was no blood" . We have had sex morethan 20 times but when ever she's not wet , she keep complaining of pain. In fact ,she will beg we stop that it too painful and up till now, she's extremely tight when she's not wet. She has sworn with her future and many more, that, I am the first guy.

I love her , I keep telling her whether Virgin or not that I do love her , that all I need is the truth but she keep insisting ,that's the truth.

Please guys , could it be that, she's lying or from the explanation she's saying the truth and nothing but the truth.

According to her , she said , she doesn't hav any secret in her life anymore. She told me how her dad will make advancement on her and many more. She's the loyal type , refuse two advancement from two car owner .

Could she be lying ? just curious and wants to know.

Pardon by blunders. My phone de worry badly
Next time try to edit before posting in order to be understood.
Fast forward to ur fear. Not all virgin pu**y let out blood during deflowering. Some hymen tear during vigorous exercise. Nevertheless, those numerous fingerings tire meooo.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by firstking01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Non-sense, just so you wanna know if your gf is a virgin or not that's why you made me read this long poosad.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by ikp120(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
golor:

Yeah. Serious one.
Like the dad wanted to fvck her?
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by fayded(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
golor:

oya na..face job..face job oo..
btw,she allowed u through d back, as in anal??..nd u still entered??,oga u re a savage o.
yes,d hymen can break before sex,all those fingering here and there..don't u know dt it affects it..
and u have serious trust issues to come here and be asking us too..she dne tell u and u still no believe..okay na..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by StarBukola(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okay, I think she is telling u d truth about the part where u were the first to enter, ( without her hymen) . see if u disvigin a girl it not a most she bleed all over the the sheet, but it a most for u or her to see a drop of blood
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by Bluezy13(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
She said She said She said She said...

Hehehe... "She said" alone don give you award smiley
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by ehinmowo: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
I strongly dnt think she was lying....d issue of pain wen she nt wet is normal knowledge of lubrication and friction....she has told u so much already, enough for u to trust her...especially d cousin's
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by adaksbullet: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cheesy
u had being laf since on last yr While?
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by golor(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
MrSly:

Next time try to edit before posting in order to be understood.
Fast forward to ur fear. Not all virgin pu**y let out blood during deflowering. Some hymen tear during vigorous exercise. Nevertheless, those numerous fingerings tire meooo.

Noted bros. You know how puberty age de be na. First was when she was 13 by d David.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Changed / Nigerians, What Is The Meaning Of This Word? / I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.