Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" (1712 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by tonididdy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..
life is not always as planned dear

look forward to having a beautiful delivery and how to source help to aid catering for you and your child.please do a good job single-parenting your child and the dad would always come looking for his child, na u go come even dey yanga then.

until then be strong...a child is a beautiful gift from God, don't listen to people and their claims that suffer has begun. Lies...children open doors for greatness especially if raised with love and the fear of God.

I could have had a girl preggy myself sometime ago and when she told me she took medications before our meeting but somehow she still missed her period and then later told me "all is well"...tbh I needed that child (I love kids a bigdeal) but I saw her worries and she wasn't ready for the tasks ahead plus she not a definition of a gonna-be good baby mama so i joined her in praying she wasn't preggy BUT I was ready haha.

what am saying is "there's never a time to be ready for preggy but should it come too soon or when appropriate, just embrace it boldly"

God bless you

1 Like

Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by ireneidiva(f): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
tonididdy:
life is not always as planned dear

look forward to having a beautiful delivery and how to source help to aid catering for you and your child.please do a good job single-parenting your child and the dad would always come looking for his child, na u go come even dey yanga then.

until then be strong...a child is a beautiful gift from God, don't listen to people and their claims that suffer has begun. Lies...children open doors for greatness especially if raised with love and the fear of God.

I could have had a girl preggy myself sometime ago and when she told me she took medications before our meeting but somehow she still missed her period and then later told me "all is well"...tbh I needed that child (I love kids a bigdeal) but I saw her worries and she wasn't ready for the tasks ahead plus she not a definition of a gonna-be good baby mama so i joined her in praying she wasn't preggy BUT I was ready haha.

what am saying is "there's never a time to be ready for preggy but should it come too soon or when appropriate, just embrace it boldly"

God bless you
Did you have to open a new thread for this?

1 Like

Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by Gratia(f): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ezigbo mmadu. Stop encouraging immorality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by deeptesting(m): 3:52am On Sep 14, 2015
"Life isn`t always the way it is suppose to be. It`s just the way it is. The way we cope with it is what makes the difference". I saw how she was beign bashed on her thread, i couldn`t comment because the attack and condemnation will totally bring her down if the story were to be true. I am one who believes in given people a second chance and believes everyone fails at something, some minor and some major.

Now, does getting pregnant mean the end of someone`s life? obviously, the answer is NO except for a lazy person who does not know her worth, one step towards her recovery is retracing her step where she got it wrong. At this point i will advice her to sincerely draw close to God, help will come her way, she must brace up for the challenges, many have gone through such predicament,the glamorous Genevieve of Nollywood has a daughter who most have never bordered to know who fathered her.... She should simply go back to her family and let them know she has failed them but need their support, i am sure one person will surely walk with her through this difficult period.
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by Miami11: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2015
Nigerians full of hypocrisy, people sin everyday, Anita makes a mistake in her life, now see all the chastise and curses she is getting,

Life is not perfect, just let her be, how many successful single mothers exist there, a dozen. Anita raise your head high and face life heads on, no condition. Is permanent dear, problems are just but a passing cloud.
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by tonididdy(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2015
cc lalasticlala frontpage sharply
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Gratia:
Ezigbo mmadu. Stop encouraging immorality.
like u have never had sex before ....
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by MzCorleone(f): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
tonididdy:
cc lalasticlala frontpage sharply

Why frontpage? undecided

Are u advising her so she can learn and move on with life or are you using her predicament to make frontpage??

3 Likes

Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol. Someone wants to get some back room pvssy. Tonididdy, well done o. May your butt licking white knighting pay off. grin
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by tonididdy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Timbuktou:
Lol. Someone wants to get some back room pvssy. Tonididdy, well done o. May your butt licking white knighting pay off. grin
haaha butt licking Ewwwwww
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by tonididdy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Timbuktou:
dunno what to say2ya
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by austine4real(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
I need summary Pls
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by austine4real(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gals these days see rich guys as GoldenD!cks
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by justcallbuki(f): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
for this too shall pass. It will become story later. For It is written in ur destiny.

1 Like

Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by SAMBARRY: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
. Smh lipsrsealed

Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by tonididdy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
austine4real:
Gals these days see rich guys as GoldenD!cks
nobody like suffer ...most girls would choose a rich guy over a broke one
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by tonididdy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
justcallbuki:
for this too shall pass.
It will become story later.
For It is written in ur destiny.
xactly its her destiny...what will be will be
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by tonididdy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
PEOPLE TAKE LIFE TOO DAMN seriously...hian
Re: My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" by austine4real(m): 1:20am On Sep 15, 2015
tonididdy:
nobody like suffer ...most girls would choose a rich guy over a broke one
trutalk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is NEPA BILL In Your Area?? / Happy Birthday To Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-kanu(Nnamdi Kanu's Wife). / SCORPIO ZODIAC SIGN PERSONALITY TRAITS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.