Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (4538 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Anonymousartist(m): 1:06am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Bf or no bf keep dose eyes closed while kissing ppl!
Thank you!
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 14, 2015
richommie:

if phyno rejects u.
I'll personally stab im to death.

grin

tongue

#YoLO
Lol abeg o no kill am grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yes I'm glad u know madam grin A very serious problem fo dat matter
Try tea it's good for u, u know what they say about coffee 'stunts ur growth, stains ur teeth nd ruins ur breath' grin

Pwahahahahahahahahahahhahhaahahhahhahahhahahahhahahajahhahjahahahhahhahahha!
RUBBISHH!
It even shortens the life span by 24hrs cheesy
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yes I'm glad u know madam grin
A very serious problem fo dat matter

Try tea it's good for u, u know what they say about coffee
'stunts ur growth, stains ur teeth nd ruins ur breath' grin

I know I know its actually awful.
I'm not really into tea unless its flavored or green.

Coffee is actually the best thing ever. I try to vary it tho. So I take cappuccino or latte or an expresso so I don't feel like a horrible person.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Coffee? Energy? Thanks but I'll pass.
By "far gone" do you mean dozing off?

Lol coffee gives you sooooo much energy. Man. I really want one now...

Oh no I mean addicted. I'm too addicted to stop now...
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol coffee gives you sooooo much energy. Man. I really want one now...
Oh no I mean addicted. I'm too addicted to stop now...

Lol, I thought as much, the mere thought of 7 cups got me thinking. It's not really good for the health you know.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Coffee is actually the best thing ever. I try to vary it tho. So I take cappuccino or latte or an expresso so I don't feel like a horrible person.

Anything not to feel abnormal eeh?
I do Tea. Never taken coffee. Don't needs em.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Lol, I thought as much, the mere thought of 7 cups got me thinking.
It's not really good for the health you know.

Save it Bro, you wouldn't be the first to have told her. #ADDICTION grin
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2015
suxxman:

Anything not to feel abnormal eeh?
I do Tea. Never taken coffee. Don't needs em.

I am normal embarassed
You're just jealous of me.

Coffee isn't very popular in Nigeria I've noticed.

Ew tea. Do you like hot chocolate tea or tea bags ?
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

So it's the taste u guys like or what. The kick it gives? grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Lol, I thought as much, the mere thought of 7 cups got me thinking.
It's not really good for the health you know.

I know. Its awful. Lol. Its better coffee then cocaine eh. Or heroine or ecstasy. cheesy
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 1:19am On Sep 14, 2015
suxxman:

Save it Bro, you wouldn't be the first to have told her. #ADDICTION ; D

Well addiction is not something that just go up in flames and disappear, it takes courage, consistency and great deal of strength to get through, so she's not to be blamed.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

So it's the taste u guys like or what. The kick it gives? grin

It tastes so good ugh. And the smell. Ugh the smell of freshly brewed coffee is literally perfection.

Yeah I love the energy. Better than energy drinks anyways.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

I know. Its awful. Lol. Its better coffee then cocaine eh. Or heroine or ecstasy. cheesy

Or Blue Pills eeh?
Sabrwahaqqo:

Pwahahahahahahahahahahhahhaahahhahhahahhahahahhahahajahhahjahahahhahhahahha!

RUBBISHH!

It even shortens the life span by 24hrs cheesy
GERROUT ! grin

It's true nah.... I read that stuff in a book

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Well addiction is not something that just go up in flames and disappear, it takes courage, consistency and great deal of strength to get through, so she's not to be blamed.

Yeah exactly. Thank you.

Stop bullying me suxxman.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol, but nothing addictive is good.
Thought I will win this battle of who sleeps first, but I've got to bow out, not that am feeling sleepy, but I just need to do something, maybe count myself to sleep or something.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 14, 2015
suxxman:

Or Blue Pills eeh?

Tut tut. Drugs are bad. You should stop.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

I am normal embarassed
You're just jealous of me.

Coffee isn't very popular in Nigeria I've noticed.

Ew tea. Do you like hot chocolate tea or tea bags ?

Jealous, No.

Popular or not, it's readily available to those who need it. For me, I don't. Don't think I ever will. Not just seen it's usefulness to me.

Tea Bags tongue
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Anonymousartist(m): 1:23am On Sep 14, 2015
Um...The question is kiss,not coffee.Anyone remember that?
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Thought I will win this battle of who sleeps first, but I've got to bow out, not that am feeling sleepy, but I just need to do something, maybe count myself to sleep or something.

Lol. Awh it was nice talking to you. Don't be a stranger and talk to me anytime. Enjoy your sleep. smiley
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 1:23am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah exactly. Thank you.

Stop bullying me suxxman.

Lol, oohh come on... Stop getting all happy, I wasn't encouraging you, was just cutting you a slack, truth is you have to do something about it, and I trust you
Anonymousartist:
Um...The question is kiss,not coffee.Anyone remember that?

The answer is yes. We kiss with eyes closed. Except suxxman. He's a freak.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

It tastes so good ugh. And the smell. Ugh the smell of freshly brewed coffee is literally perfection.

Yeah I love the energy. Better than energy drinks anyways.
Meh isn't it more of an acquired taste like wine? I don't think it's that sweet lol
And by sweet I mean good

Yeah energy drinks r nasty and they have sooooo much salt. Also not good for u. So r u one of those bitter classy coffee drinkers or those 'white girl' sweet and creamy drinkers grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Tut tut. Drugs are bad. You should stop.
*GRINS*
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 1:26am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. Awh it was nice talking to you. Don't be a stranger and talk to me anytime. Enjoy your sleep. smiley

I sure wnt be smiley, I enjoyed meeting somebody in thesame shoes as mine tho.
And I think you'll use a sleep too, have a splendid night rest.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Nah... I'm a certified Night Crawler. Same with YourMain.... We know ourselves.... Goodnight. cheesy
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

The answer is yes. We kiss with eyes closed. Except suxxman. He's a freak.

Only when I'm with you tongue
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2015
suxxman:

Nah... I'm a certified Night Crawler. Same with YourMain.... We know ourselves.... Goodnight. cheesy

Lol, I could easily win if I want to, but a lota work to do tomorrow, so I'll really need a visit to bedy bye land
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 14, 2015
suxxman:

Jealous, No.

Popular or not, it's readily available to those who need it. For me, I don't. Don't think I ever will. Not just seen it's usefulness to me.

Tea Bags tongue

You're jealous cause I'm cooler than you.

Sigh. One day. You're going to need it and then you'll see.

Ew.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 14, 2015
suxxman:

Only when I'm with you tongue

Loooooool. Is it just me or was that meant to be dirty ?
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Meh isn't it more of an acquired taste like wine? I don't think it's that sweet lol
And by sweet I mean good

Yeah energy drinks r nasty and they have sooooo much salt. Also not good for u. So r u one of those bitter classy coffee drinkers or those 'white girl' sweet and creamy drinkers grin

Hmm yeah it really is. The more you drink it the nicer it gets really.

Yeah they really are awful. They get you so high then you're like dead when all the energy is gone. Sugar? Not salt.

Ehm lol it really depends. If I make my coffee at home it'll be white coffee. No sugar. In Starbucks tho I want a mocha lots of cream lots of sugar haha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies / 18yrs Old Lady Who Slept With 32 Officers And This Happened (photos) / Sleeping With A Prostitute Is Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.