Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (4537 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
GERROUT ! grin
It's true nah.... I read that stuff in a book
*putting up a serious look*
What kind af tea are you talking 'bout tho, bournvita?
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Anonymousartist(m): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Suxxman,faith,stop hitting on yourmain.In her words,stop being freaks.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2015
Anonymousartist:
Suxxman,faith,stop hitting on yourmain.In her words,stop being freaks.

Lol. They're not hitting on me and only suxxman is a freak.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

*putting up a serious look*

What kind af tea are you talking 'bout tho, bournvita?
See ur **** mentality....
I'm talking about tea like green tea, black tea, peppermint tea blah blah grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Anonymousartist(m): 1:45am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. They're not hitting on me and only suxxman is a freak.
If you say so.I'll leave you guys to ur tea talk.The bed calls.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

See ur **** mentality....
I'm talking about tea like green tea, black tea, peppermint tea blah blah grin

Those tease her not interesting tongue

Bournvita gives my taste buds slight orgasm and I think that's all that's important grin

God and exercise will takia af d health cheesy
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Those tease her not interesting tongue

Bournvita gives my taste buds slight orgasm and I think that's all that's important grin

God and exercise will takia af d health cheesy
Ur h-english no be heeyah am dey o tongue

Milo is king, quote me anywhere. Ironing milo and crunching it.... I'm salivating already grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Eerrrrmmmmm, let me go ask mumgrin
Well, maybe cause you have beautiful lips
or simply because u want to fvck YourMain wink
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by oluking: 1:57am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Milo is king, quote me anywhere. Ironing milo and crunching it.... I'm salivating already grin

Nothin like milo grin
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm yeah it really is. The more you drink it the nicer it gets really.

Yeah they really are awful. They get you so high then you're like dead when all the energy is gone. Sugar? Not salt.

Ehm lol it really depends. If I make my coffee at home it'll be white coffee. No sugar. In Starbucks tho I want a mocha lots of cream lots of sugar haha.
Ahhh. I'm addicted to enough things already grin

Ah I heard they have high electrolytic content.... Anyways sha. Ur right. Very unhealthy

More power to u madam wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Must u hv bad taste in every single thing ?

Have u ever 'orgasmed' ? tongue

U feel dizzy and sleepy soon afterwards...(I have lots to say 'bout this y'know wink )

That's the effect bournvita induces baabe

Fukc millo abeg grin
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by olajorn(m): 2:03am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ah I heard they have high electrolytic content.... Anyways sha. Ur right. Very unhealthy
Lol the whole white girl in Starbucks feeling. More power to u madam wink
YourMain:

Hmm yeah it really is. The more you drink it the nicer it gets really.

Yeah they really are awful. They get you so high then you're like dead when all the energy is gone. Sugar? Not salt.

Ehm lol it really depends. If I make my coffee at home it'll be white coffee. No sugar. In Starbucks tho I want a mocha lots of cream lots of sugar haha.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2015
oluking:

Nothin like milo grin
Broda mi... Na so
Ur head dey dere grin

olajorn:
I was advising her on her health nah. Coffee isn't that good for u grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Must u hv bad taste in every single thing ?

Have u ever 'orgasmed' ? tongue

U feel dizzy and sleepy soon afterwards...(I have lots to say 'bout this y'know wink )

That's the effect bournvita induces baabe

Fukc millo abeg grin
Between me and u who has bad taste hm? Na u o

Lol so na bournvita dey cause all dis one I pity u grin

Milo reigns supreme

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Between me and u who has bad taste hm? Na u o
Lol so na bournvita dey cause all dis one I pity u grin
Milo reigns supreme
The pathetic goat that you are ... Geraut af my room with ur expired millo tongue
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

The pathetic goat that you are ... Geraut af my room with ur expired millo tongue
ur siggy says it all grin

stop derailing gosh what kind of human being are u

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

ur siggy says it all grin

stop derailing gosh what kind of human being are u

I told u I was gona start doing things that will hand me a compulsory exit from this forum.

I've not even started u don dey complain of derail ... Beht really we all get deranged (mentally) at times
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2015
Jarizod:
or simply because u want to fvck YourMain wink

Come on that was disrespectful,
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol abeg o no kill am grin
i hear but y u no dey do make-up? grin
#YoLO
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Bf or no bf keep dose eyes closed while kissing ppl!

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

More power to u madam wink

Lol lifes too short not to drink coffee.

Haha Starbucks is babe b
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol lifes too short not to drink coffee.
Haha Starbucks is babe b
grin good mornin bolu. . . yesh its bolu. . .i got sharp brain. grin

#YOLO
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
richommie:

grin good mornin bolu. . . yesh its bolu. . .i got sharp brain. grin

#YOLO

Lol except it's not morning. Good afternoon smiley
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol except it's not morning. Good afternoon smiley

lol..i dont check time. wasup wit ur bbm. . .or u deactivated ur account der also. grin ?

#YOLO
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Come on that was disrespectful,
It was a joke bro..Didn't know you will take it d wrong way wink
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Eniqurl(f): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
suxxman:
Eyes Wide Open.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by nikkypearl(f): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
I dont have a boyfriend cry
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
richommie:

i hear but y u no dey do make-up? grin

#YoLO
i'm too lazy grin u tink say I need am?

I dey do am sometimes sha....

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jarizod:
It was a joke bro..Didn't know you will take it d wrong way wink

No problem bro, wasn't really angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) / I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.