Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me (4536 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
I have been keeping this to myself, but it really hurts. Jeff Bezos, the current richest man in the world has been milking me dry for long now, but I kept quiet.

I sell some of my books for $200 on his site and this $200 is 77k in Naira. Could you believe Jeff only gives me 15k out of 77k whenever this book makes a sale? Some days ago, I heard he made 13 billion dollar in just a day.

God why? I don't envy him, I'm just happy for him and I pray my day will come too. At the same time, I pray your own day will come too.

If you believe your day will come, drop a comment by saying, "My day will surely come."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
I created this account today just to vent my anger, but God no go shame us.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Hezzyluv: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin I no fit laf
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Stresslesscash , did you receive the money via PayPal or payoneer? They'll also get their percentage. How many Percentage does Amazon take for each sale?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's really funny how millions of us are Jeff's digital slaves.

Anyway, I'd rather serve Jeff and make money through his platform while I sleep than serve Nigeria and get killed by (our govt. sponsored) Boko Haram all in the name of serving a nation that doesn't care about me.

In a day, Jeff generates me 20k to 100k+ while I sleep which is equivalent to what Nigerian soldiers receive in a month.

In summary, it's wiser to serve Jeff than Nigeria.

Lesson: Wise up and start serving Jeff today by creating digital contents like apps, songs, books, audios, etc. to sell on his site.

With this, you'll keep making money (even if Jeff cheats you) while you sleep. And not just that, you'll make the money forever and from generation to generation since you own the intellectual property.

Dear friend, invest in creating intellectual properties if you want to survive the next pandemic that will come after COVID-19 is over.

Income is best made digitally than analogue. So, up your digital skill NOW and smile later.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
Stresslesscash , did you receive the money via PayPal or payoneer? They'll also get their percentage. How many Percentage does Amazon take for each sale?

Amazon doesn't use PayPal since it was purchased by eBay — Amazon's competitor. You receive your money via Payoneer.

Before Amazon shows you your money, they have already taken their shares. So, all you see on your dashboard is yours.

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Burgerlomo: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
My day will surely come loruko Jesu, Amin!
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
StressLessCash:

Amazon doesn't use PayPal since it was purchased by eBay — Amazon's competitor. You receive your money via Payoneer.

Before Amazon shows you your money, they have already taken their shares. So, all you see on your dashboard is yours.
Wow, thanks.

How do you get people to buy your ebooks? What topics do you write about?

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
StressLessCash:
I have been keeping this to myself, but it really hurts. Jeff Bezos, the current richest man in the world has been milking me dry for long now, but I kept quiet.

I sell some of my books for $200 on his site and this $200 is 77k in Naira. Could you believe Jeff only gives me 15k out of 77k whenever this book makes a sale? Some days ago, I heard he made 13 billion dollar in just a day.

God why? I don't envy him, I'm just happy for him and I pray my day will come too. At the same time, I pray your own day will come too.

If you believe your day will come, drop a comment by saying, "My day will surely come."

My day will surely come
But op Na part of your money he take reach that 13billion dollars grin
Bros come me self get account for Amazon but I no know wetin I fit write and how to get people to buy it
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Wow, thanks.

How do you get people to buy your ebooks? What topics do you write about?
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Burgerlomo:
My day will surely come loruko Jesu, Amin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hezzyluv:
grin I no fit laf

What made you laugh? How I was cheated by Jeff or how Nigerian politicians will forever cheat Nigerians?
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Amb1045(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
this world strong survival of the fittest
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by xxxXXXxxx: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP you're doing well
"My day will surely come."

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Amb1045:
this world strong survival of the fittest

That's true. Though, I see it more like the survival of the wisest and the smartest.
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Skmoda360(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Op show can you teach us how to write content and make money from bezos.......
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yesterday was a terrible day. I made more than 190k on Amazon, but guess what? Jeff Bezos gave me only 88 Pounds which is currently 43k.

One book made 19k but he gave me 7k out of the 19k and it gets worse.

Note: The reason I made this second comment is to let you know that the rich will keep getting richer because they are smart. This is why Jeff will never be poor. He has millions of soldiers (all around the world) working for him.

If you want to be like Jeff, you need to stop being lazy.

Sadly, I want to be lazy today by watching football in few minutes from now. Chelsea Vs. Wolves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Skmoda360:
Op show can you teach us how to write content and make money from bezos.......
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
After first half, we are leading by 2—0.
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Petyr1: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
this guy is sounding like ilegend i guess it ilegend

2 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Stillshank(f): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is this ilegendd. Boss, boiz don miss u o.
Wetin you chop today grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Stillshank(f): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is ilegendd jae. That's the way he also blurs his pics. Oga do giveaway nah grin
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Millennialaku(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Stillshank:
Is this ilegendd. Boss, boiz don miss u o.
Wetin you chop today grin
grin grin very correct...... even his diction seff go tell you
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Stillshank(f): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin very correct...... even his diction seff go tell you
Exactly
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Stillshank(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Permit me to call Chenzy baba into the thread make everywhere dey okay cheesy
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by AlphaGreenz: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
I suspect this guy to be ILegend grin
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
xxxXXXxxx:
OP you're doing well

"My day will surely come."

As you've decreed, so shall it be.
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by recentalasko(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2020
StressLessCash:

That's true. Though, I see it more like the survival of the wisest and the smartest.
This is definitely ilegend. We've missed you oh!
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Daviva007(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
This is definitely ilegend..i don miss una
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Someone created a thread some days ago asking if knowing how the dating world works can make a man rich and my answer was yes and I showed proof. Yes, anything can make a man rich as long as he is dedicated to doing it for years without giving up.

Below is his post.

Junnîor:
Been reading all sorts of comments about this red pill. To me, what's most important is cash, not pvssy. I don't care if I'm a Nice or bad guy, alpha or beta, simp or redpiller. I will only really be interested in this pill if it can make me the dough big time.
So, my question again more specifically is, can the red pill make a man rich?

Cc: All the redpillers on this forum. Ubun.ja, matin.eZ35, Ileg.endd, Om.ar, etc..

Someone replied him and he said the below to him...

Junniór:

You think I didn't know about the business sections before asking my question here?. This is not a conventional "how to be rich" question.
My question pertains to the red pill knowledge in relation to financial status. That's not something I'll take to the business section, because it is rooted in a romance knowledge (red pill). It belongs here. I read a post for instance where ubunja says he would write a miseducation on how to cash in on ladies (not the exact words he used but something like that).
I don't know why you people avoid simple questions and get offensive when it seems tough? I remember asking you reasons for Migtowing and you avoided and avoided. Now, I ask another question and you avoid it and instead label me with unfounded titles. Smh.

All I wanted to see was either

Yes the red pill can help you create wealth. These are ways in which it can make that happen, etc.
Or
No, the red pill has nothing to do with that.
Or
I don't know. No one knows it all after all.

And here was the reply I gave him.

I'm not supposed to reply you since you didn't quote me, but it will be good to educate you that being wealthy is all about focus and dedication whether you're a redpiller or not.

Talking about wealth, yes, being a redpiller who documents his redpill knowledge into books, audiobooks, courses, etc. can make you wealthy or at least rich.

As long as you're teaching the right thing and not a scam, you'll be wealthy through the knowledge of redpill and proper marketing.

Sadly, if you're a redpiller and you start writing books and document your redpill knowledge to make money from it, new redpillers, old redpillers, and passersby (Nigerians) will start hating on you and calling you names because they see you as a sellout for not teaching for free. Nigerians want everything for free, else you'll be abused and hated.

People abuse iLegend not because he doesn't know what he is doing, but because he is making millions regularly from his knowledge of redpill and not giving it away for free. That knowledge is worth money and lots of money — trust me.

It's more like envy and jealousy because he has stopped dishing out free info.

In summary, redpill can make you wealthy. If you doubt, take a look at the pictures below (which I just took now). Those books are redpill books and they generate millions per month on Amazon.

The owner (of those redpill books) makes money while he sleeps. When he wakes and at the end of the month, he withdraws and invests (or revinest). Isn't that wisdom?

After taking a look at the pictures below, my question to you is: isn't the knowledge of redpill worth it? 2.3 million from redpill books this month and it keeps getting higher in each passing month. Isn't it worth it?

Let your answer be a resounding YES or a resounding NO.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 31, 2020
So, being rich or wealthy is left with us. Anyone can be it as long as he or she is focused. It's not rocket science — only laziness can stop you from achieving whatever you want in life.

Peace.
Re: I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me by Ent3rpreneur(m): 5:29am On Jul 31, 2020
StressLessCash
Ilegendd my boss.
Why did you use new account na.
I missed seeing your contents sha.
Welcome back.

So this was what you meant when you said that writing large volume of books would make Jeff richer and its better to engage in LCB.
My book is almost ready.
Your name dey the Appreciation page.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) / The Most Difficult Age For An Average Man Born In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.