Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) (13639 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun / Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) by Popflair(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

I'm sorry, just doing my job.
wow! That sounded lovely.....'Extending an invincible hand', am paul by the way.
Re: Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2015
Popflair:
wow! That sounded lovely.....'Extending an invincible hand', am paul by the way.
grin We DNB people are nice like that. But please stop copying our stories to other blogs. Use the share buttons instead.
Re: Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2015
Make I buy plot, will read it later
Re: Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) by Popflair(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

grin We DNB people are nice like that. But please stop copying our stories to other blogs. Use the share buttons instead.
hey dearie, if I may ask. What position do you hold in the company? I mean to say DNB!
Re: Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) by styless(f): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
OP, please put the name of the author (Daniel Nkado) in the title of your post and also the link to www.dnbstories.com in the first paragraph. And please stop copying DNB Stories.
Thank you.
cc:Danwrites
DNBcrew
Amaka pls tell Dan to make the updates biweekly biko nu. I need to finish this story and have my life back.
Re: Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2015
styless:

Amaka pls tell Dan to make the updates biweekly biko nu. I need to finish this story and have my life back.
grin grin Your message will be conveyed dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.