Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here (75265 Views)

Poll: who is your favrite court room member here (Nairaland Romance commitee)

190: 30% (25 votes)
ifeleke: 13% (11 votes)
platinumnk: 20% (17 votes)
theseeker: 11% (9 votes)
tubabie: 4% (4 votes)
spikey: 3% (3 votes)
gabry: 14% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Who's your Nairaland Crush? / Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here / Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by ifyalways(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2009
Offence ke?
Am not saying u have offended me or Uju either.Just asking after her cos i rarely see her.anyway,it seems u have taken offence to my asking,already.am sorry.do ignore the question.thanks.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by whitelexi(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2009
ifyalways:

Offence ke?
Am not saying u have offended me or Uju either.Just asking after her cos i rarely see her.anyway,it seems u have taken offence to my asking,already.am sorry.do ignore the question.thanks.

Ignored cool
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by na2day2(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2009
190:

@na2day
anyway man,there hasnt been no quarel here recently
the way nland babes de rude nowadays theres cause 4 alarm
go see the stretch mark thread see how angry they are there grin grin

ya men, i don dey very tired of dem sef, make dem carry their vex go jam rock
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 11:24pm On May 02, 2009
@na2day
look @ another post abt minster of avaition praising women
see how happy they are,
flockin 2 read abt themselves,
wen they know that most of dem are 100% weak
i pity dem sha

shakes head in pity
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by na2day2(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2009
190:

@na2day
look @ another post abt minster of avaition praising women
see how happy they are,
flockin 2 read abt themselves,
wen they know that most of dem are 100% weak
i pity dem sha

shakes head in pity

no mind dem jare, dem dey fool dem-selves. self deception is a terrible disease
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 12:24am On May 03, 2009
who went to the land of the dead to bring back this thread cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 12:41am On May 03, 2009
@ y me
i did,
but it wasnt @ the land of the dead
instead it was @ angel gabriel's courtyard
u don de Bleep up recently
lets chat!
hit me up on y.m
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 12:45am On May 03, 2009
@190
for where you for know angel gabriel court yard
nor be only cloud 9 you don go tongue grin
dearie i nor get yim o nah only yahoo i get grin grin
and perhaps i nor dey fu-ck up na only down i dey fu-ck o lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 12:58am On May 03, 2009
no shakin
hit me up on yahoo messanger!
continue 2 Bleep ground
notin do u sista! tongue
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2009
I have a confession to make., I am falling in love with someone here, am I crazy? Or does it sound stupid? We haven't even chatted
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 7:47pm On May 08, 2009
@honeric01

it doesnt matter. my ears are inching to know the person grin

and perhaps i might be of help wink grin grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 12:11am On May 09, 2009
@y _me
i wont be suprised if he says its U
i wont tolerate it shud he say its U angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 12:13am On May 09, 2009
@190
nah, i know for sure that it is not me dearie wink
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 12:51am On May 09, 2009
I have decided to bring my love platinumnk here to our Nland Oputa panel
Reason:
Current Quarrel between 190 and platinumnk
1, she refused 2 call me again
2, she sees me online and refuses chatting wit me,claimin shes busy doin other stuffs*wich i know she isnt*
3, we had a major disagreement in the auto section,this is the main cause for our honest and polite quarrel
4, she knew what she did and broke the egg rite in my face
source is wink

three 190 is out angry angry

2 left wink
5, i called secretz my love and she got angry over it grin grin grin
6, she threw away my stuffs and burnt them shortly after i called secretz my love
y_me has been adjourned as the head CHIEF judge in charge of this court case tongue
7, she never listen 2 me
8, she has never told me she LOVES ME
9, she does not play the role of a woman 2 her man well enuf,i have 2 remind her abt some stuffs like, bedmatics and everytin

platinumnk Please state ur reasons:

Verdict:
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by honeric01(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2009
Sorry guys, i am not in love yet, just getting interested, no communication yet,

y me? i don't even remember if i ever heard of that id b4 until now grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 1:07am On May 09, 2009
@honeric01
see this one, i tell you say make you hear me b4, i only say make u tell us the person wey catch ur head with love tongue cheesy

@190
okay
as the judge,'
why would you stay in a womans house, that serves you right?
she burnt ur clothes, that is an offence in section 123 of the Y ME constitution
nothing can be done to her for now, except i see proof
that is"habeas corpus", against unlawful imprisonment and detention
well all the same who so ever is been proved guilty will receive the moderate and humane purnishment
cause that is the rule of law, no body is above the law
COURT RISE, cool
JUDGE Y ME HAS SPOKEN
I NEED PROOF FAST FAST grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by honeric01(m): 1:14am On May 09, 2009
@y me,

ok, 190 needs u
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by platinumnk(f): 7:39am On May 09, 2009
190 I cant believe you.

Honarable Judge Yme, 190 has failed me!

1) A couple of days ago , my messenger screen was open, because my coworker has using my laptop.

2) After explaining this to him, he began to holla at my collegue, in a very flirtaous manner.

Hurt, I refused to answer his texts and pick his calls.

Then he called me a weaking ling in the auto section!

By yesterday I had forgiven him, but I saw on his post that he called Secretz his love.

I cannot tolerate this any longer.

Yes I burned his clothes , but what he did to me emtionally was way worse.

He cannot say I cheated on him, he knew of my other husbands BF and Oxone, and he still insisted on being with me.

He knows I'm busy, trying to provide so he can get his yaris so why is he disgracing me like this, running openly after every skirt on Nairaland!!

I beg, give him his papers to sign I am done cryng and finshed with 190! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by na2day2(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2009
platinumnk:

190 I cant believe you.

Honarable Judge Yme, 190 has failed me!

1) A couple of days ago , my messenger screen was open, because my coworker has using my laptop.

2) After explaining this to him, he began to holla at my collegue, in a very flirtaous manner.

Hurt, I refused to answer his texts and pick his calls.

Then he called me a weaking ling in the auto section!

By yesterday I had forgiven him, but I saw on his post that he called Secretz his love.

I cannot tolerate this any longer.

Yes I burned his clothes , but what he did to me emtionally was way worse.

He cannot say I cheated on him, he knew of my other husbands BF and Oxone, and he still insisted on being with me.

He knows I'm busy, trying to provide so he can get his yaris so why is he disgracing me like this, running openly after every skirt on Nairaland!!

I beg, give him his papers to sign I am done cryng and finshed with 190! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

PELE! ! !
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by IFELEKE(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2009
Order!
This Court Of Online Divorce Between 190 and platinumnk is hereby dissolved and labelled null and void because it was set up by an aggrieved party.
I hereby decree/declare the creation a New Panel to try this case with 190 as the plaintiff and platinunk as the defendant.
You may re-state your case for proper scrutiny and judgement by the Nairaland Jury.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by honeric01(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2009
I thought it was 190 and Y me that got e-married, when did platinumnk come into the scene?
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 1:10pm On May 09, 2009
@platinumnk AND 190

any way before i proceed, i need a bribe of 250,0000 cause my fuel don finish for my motor grin grin grin
i need it fast fast before i proceed on this case,
till then, i keep my finger crossed cool cheesy

@IFELKE
Amigo, kilode
you wan take this business for my hand abi angry
guy fi------------le oh grin grin
this will forever remain my case cool

@honeric01
esta aqui,
que pasa?
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2009
@y me,

wetin all those egusi egusi mean?
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 1:49pm On May 09, 2009
@honeric01

it means make you bring pounded yam, make we for take flex the egusi soup cheesy

how you dey
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by honeric01(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2009
Pounded yam gini? can you pound?

i am doing well jare, it's rainy and kinda cold too undecided
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 4:03pm On May 09, 2009
I have decided to bring my love platinumnk here to our Nland Oputa panel

@platinumnk
Now i know where the problem is cumin 4rm
1, I never tot of even flirtin wit ur friend,i was suprised some1 different was usin ur chat ID 2 answer me,tinkin it was maybe ur sister who i was tryin 2 get 2 knw beta and everytin b4 she came out of the blue and told me she was jst a friend of urs,i was lipsrsealed cos i really wanted 2 get 2 know ur friends beta
2, honourable Judge Y_me,you know how myself,urself and secretz play alot on nland,now tell me is there any offence in me callin secretz my love! infact she has never told me she didnt like it so why shud platinumnk just come out and say she is divorcin me cos i called secretz my love.
Judge,do u know that platinumnk told me face 2 face that she has 2 BF's who she loves ahead of me,Now tell me can any Cool headed Gentleman(the best around on nland)Non-trouble marker,Take that can of emotional BLOW---
The answer is NO,
so u see where am comin from and funny enuf one of these guys go by the name OXONE! angry angry angry
3, lastly she has me around and yet she decided 2 go out there 2 do some business wit some ppl in the autos section Just cos she felt im smal 2 discuss such issues wit her,i tried advicin her but she wudnt even listen 2 me and PUBLICLY WARNED me to stop callin her my LOVE rite there in the auto section,what a shame!
Please court tell me if i deserve all this from a girl who i suddenly fell in love wit after alex babe/rubbie did her's to me(i know alex wud bite me on dis 1), grin grin grin
4, other small tins she did which i really havent tot abt are
buring my cloths,
askin 4 a divorce is too far fetched,i mean do all couples not have quarrel and yet settle theirs,
look at ifeleke and y_me dont they have quarrels and settle them indoors in their bed or sometin,Judge y_me quote me on dis one!
anyway i hope we come 2 a conclusion on dis matter A-S-A-P cos i am NOT ready 2 keep playin 3rd teir system of Boyfriend to u plaintinumnk
so please Judge do sometin abt this issue asap and lastly i AM NOT SIGNING ANY PAPERS, I got married 2 u and im still heeds ova in love wit ya so i aint signing!
get a grip ova ur self or sometin! angry
al the same my love hasnt changed,instead it makes me wanna kiss kiss kiss u each passin day!
and lastly what do u mean ure workin 2 get me my Toyota Yaris?
I love u all d same! grin grin grin

@ Judge y_me!
please u are askin 4 a bribe,
u havent even settled this quarrel between us and ure askin 4 some hugh cash here
i hope u dont rule this court in her favour cos the entire nland is watchin u
u dnt wanna blacklist urself here as a male-racist around wud u grin grin
and concernin the proof,please plaintimunk destroyed everytin
ask her she knows it embarassed embarassed
IM INNOCENT!
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2009
@190
you are so wrong for calling some one else ur love when u know u have a jealous lover lipsrsealed grin grin
well, nothing much to do cause your baby plan--- is coming to meet you in naija undecided cheesy

look at ifeleke and y_me dont they have quarrels and settle them indoors in their bed or sometin,Judge y_me quote me on dis one!

of course we do have quarrels but we settle it smootly cause he will forever remain my Amigo
190, wetin bed come dey do for there
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 09, 2009
i hate all of you.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by na2day2(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2009
ibkaye:

i hate all of you.

u are welcome! grin grin grin grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 09, 2009
na2day?:

u are welcome! grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by na2day2(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2009
ibkaye:

cheesy

i am glad to see that u appreciate our hostility grin grin grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 5:11pm On May 09, 2009
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (93) (Reply)

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk / Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.