Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here (1890 Views)

Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here / Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by NLPolls: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
Happy new year people. Let's settle our differences with whoever we have one with. It's simple, just call out the person, complain about what he/she did, allow him/her to respond, and then we are good and at peace. This is a new year. Let's start it on a friendly note. pls no fights on this thread.
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
Trouble go dey sleep him thing jeje,nyanga go go wake am. You know you just want to start a war hiding under the guise of wanting to make peace.smh.
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by MrCork17: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
NL~Polls:

Happy new year people. Let's settle our differences with whoever we have one with. It's simple, just call out the person, complain about what he/she did, allow him/her to respond, and then we are good and at peace. This is a new year. Let's start it on a friendly note. pls no fights on this thread.

really? angry
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by anonymus11: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Trouble go dey sleep him thing jeje,nyanga go go wake am. You know you just want to start a war hiding under the guise of wanting to make peace.smh.

how can i ship victoria sacred to u. dnt mind the devil. wants to deceive mankind again. op u sure u wan start dis war d skull wey u chop never do
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by HighChief4(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
NL~Polls:

Sexkills hiding under the cloak of another moniker. Dude are you tired of disrespecting people around? Good for you thou, seems you have learnt.
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by anonymus11: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
99% percent get problem with dt ekwensu apart from his atutu julliets. even without being in d light like me d thread so transparent that its dt trouble agent wey no wan learn grow nbe happy is behind the thread. devil pikin, i dey wait u.
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Killz3(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
High_Chief:

Sexkills hiding under the cloak of another moniker.
High_Chief:
Dude are you tired of disrespecting people around? Good for you thou, seems you have learnt.
And you taught me? Damn! I set my rules. . .
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Killz3(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
I dont have a problem with anyone. You dont see things the way i do and i dont need to see things the way you do! Stop making this about me. It WONT work! wink
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by MrsChima1(f): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2012
I want to settle a score with Sexkillz. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by anonymus11: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

I dont have a problem with anyone. You dont see things the way i do and i dont need to see things the way you do! Stop making this about me. It WONT work! wink

ekwensu shut ur trap! u are the most disgustin member on this platform.                   how umanaged to deceive the innocent members i wonder. every1 knws its only u dt wld start a fight dt hs ended. u can nvr take defeat always lookin for an excuse to be ruler of dis forum.          well its online, in real lifea paper boy is beta dan u.        god will destroy u n ur game plan some day.antichrist keep deceiving people but we know u r d op even cocoa reply says it all. fu ck u bastard. calling me anorexia, dis is jst d beginnin.
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Killz3(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I want to settle a score with Sexkillz.   angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
What did i do?
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Killz3(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
anonymus11:

ekwensu shut ur trap! u are the most disgustin member on this platform.                   how umanaged to deceive the innocent members i wonder. every1 knws its only u dt wld start a fight dt hs ended. u can nvr take defeat always lookin for an excuse to be ruler of dis forum.          well its online, in real lifea paper boy is beta dan u.        god will destroy u n ur game plan some day.antichrist keep deceiving people but we know u r d op even cocoa reply says it all. fu ck u bastard. calling me anorexia, dis is jst d beginnin.
It wont work. . . Stop trying! smiley
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by MrsChima1(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

What did i do?

Did you tell Oga Chima about my back door secret?!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Killz3(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Did you tell Oga Chima about my back door secret?!!! angry angry angry angry

NO! Did he find out? shocked
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
anonymus11:

how can i ship victoria sacred to u. dnt mind the devil. wants to deceive mankind again. op u sure u wan start dis war d skull wey u chop never do
You are just funny,the seriousness in your posts just makes it funnier,I won't mind some "victoria sacred"I'll mail you how to send some over,thanks in anticipation. cheesy cool
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by anonymus11: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
no need giving u d attention u seek. i will leave now any brainwashed member that believes d thread wld forever be under the paws of ur luciferian worship. the poster is sexkill.

And Sexkill guess what

U would always be a fu cker.  nl can never change dt fact because in real live u dnt exist. enjoy ur college drop out fame, years from now new illitrates with no life out there wld be in the spotlight. i will employ u then as my magician
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by anonymus11: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

You are just funny,the seriousness in your posts just makes it funnier,I won't mind some "victoria sacred"I'll mail you how to send some over,thanks in anticipation. cheesy cool

ok my feminism send with the color. keep the satan at bay n hold on a koran or bible whenever he nears u. i love ur bones n dnt need u anorexia cos dt cock sucking vampire may take on u
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by freecocoa(f): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2012
anonymus11:

ok my feminism send with the color. keep the satan at bay n hold on a koran or bible whenever he nears u. i love ur bones n dnt need u anorexia cos dt rooster sucking vampire may take on u
Alrighty,I have my bible,rosary and crucifix here with me,no devil dare come nigh my dwelling place,I'll just crush any that tries me. grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Killz3(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
anonymus11:

no need giving u d attention u seek. i will leave now any brainwashed member that believes d thread wld forever be under the paws of ur luciferian worship. the poster is sexkill.

And Sexkill guess what

U would always be a fu cker.  nl can never change dt fact because in real live u dnt exist. enjoy ur college drop out fame, years from now new illitrates with no life out there wld be in the spotlight. i will employ u then as my magician

Good! My skin is thicker than you think! Thanks for trying though!
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by SAFO(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
@anonymus, are you a guy or a girl?

Not trying to be facetious, I'm just curious because I can't tell from your posts what gender you are.
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Chimezie198(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
undecided wink ;d
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by MrsChima1(f): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

NO! Did he find out? shocked

He took the red stilettos and furry tiger-printed handcuffs!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by MrsChima1(f): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2012
I bet SAFO snitching arse snitched on me! angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2012
Can U guyz Just stop dis useless attacks on "Killz" Y are u all waging war on him? I can see so many eediots who couldn't make interpersonal attacks joining d train, Bunch of scared kids, Nonsense!!!
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by anonymus11: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2012
~Killz~:

Good! My skin is thicker than you think! Thanks for trying though!

afin u beta thank me n not satan for giving u d attention u need.                                                            u better open teeth for cos u wld nvr have dis much popularity in ur lifetime.                                                                                                                               u hav created a thread with ur id n u r back as d devil to take d glory.                                                                                                                                               see d sexkill albino with no pimple wink u sef don enter world record d most popular nl in nig u r even more popular than seun.but y u no dey go sports n politics no mumu women to deceive there. okoro romeo kiss                d only scholar with no education wole soyinka na by dicombull undecided
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by SAFO(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2012
@chima you damn right I snitched. It'll be in your best interest to get me a plate the next time I ask you to.  tongue
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Mynd44: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2012
Hey Killz, It's your Birthday we my cake?
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by slimyem: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2012
op,sorry to say buh this thread's sounding more like continue your grieviances
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by anonymus11: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2012
Ijogz K:

Can U guyz Just stop dis useless attacks on "Killz" Y are u all waging war on him? I can see so many eediots who couldn't make interpersonal attacks joining d train, Bunch of scared kids, Nonsense!!!

back topic then right? ok!
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by Mynd44: 12:44am On Feb 05, 2012
I wonder how Sexkillz's name came up here
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by anonymus11: 12:51am On Feb 05, 2012
NL~Polls:

i call d name kill
why d alter ego because u r the op and why did u call me anorexia for notin
Re: Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here by cynthiafred67(f): 1:05am On Feb 05, 2012
Ouch anonymous are u ok? U sound sick, take it easy and take a deep breath, so u won't have another heart attack because of sexkillz. Ur health is very important u know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? / Who Invented Kissing? / Really Tired Of Being Single -genuine Born Again Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.