Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying (3109 Views)

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Can u imagine, I went to oshodi to get some stuffs, and I saw a former class mate in primary skool, she looked really beautiful and she has pointed nose like mine, so I decided to let her know that she's beautiful and I've neva seen any one wth her kind of beauty, so I told her " I've neva seen anyone wth ur kind of beauty before" instead of her to answer saying thanks u're welcome, she was like hmmmm washie, pls don't tell me that joor, where is the beauty u're lying, please say something else, and I was like huh? Is it dat they take all naija boiz to be liars or dey are alien to the truth, infact dis stuff's got me crackn, maybe I shld jus stop complimenting dem cos they don't always believe, every thing to dem is washie, well maybe it's cos they are not honest wth themselves or the people around, infact smh, infact naija gals suck. Even when u decide to take it a step further chattn wth them they'll further provoke wth their low mentality, only few try among them my galfriend inclusive
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by emmyblackky(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Guy, go and sit down jorr, you were washing her. It's obvious you have hidden motives. Someone you knew through out ur primary school days you are just seeing her pointed nose which resembles ur big nose.

Gerarahiaaaa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nw u"v learnt ur lesson op.. Never remind a gurl of her beauty... Its crap..
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Ray360: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
so because A local Girl played down your cosmetic compliment, You are now using that silly incident alone to judge all naija girls , what a low level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
emmyblackky:
Guy, go and sit down jorr, you were washing her. It's obvious you have hidden motives. Someone you knew through out ur primary school days you are just seeing her pointed nose which resembles ur big nose.

Gerarahiaaaa
can u see ur rebellious life see ur picture,dis is what the manager of ur company saw that warranted him sacking u, monkey
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
U wash d gurl come wash urself join say u gat pointed nose! sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Nw u"v learnt ur lesson op.. Never remind a gurl of her beauty... Its crap..
I just don't know wat this gal's are turning in2
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
yeaahh, most ladies ryt now dnt like that kinda compliments..tats washed up…most of us wud rather like to have a good conversation than compliments... cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
U wash d gurl come wash urself join say u gat pointed nose! sad cheesy
why are u always stalking me ehn, do I owe u, pls lemme be,
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by ArchEnemy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
emmyblackky:

Gerarahiaaaa
cheesy
Kikikiki
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by ArchEnemy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Op show us ya pointed nose

1 Like

Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ray360:
so because A local Girl played down your cosmetic compliment, You are now using that silly incident alone to judge all naija girls , what a low level of reasoning.
u're a monkey, a big black monkey
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by IamRespected: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Op I have had an experience like this, I saw one of my primary school classmate, I always knw this girl wt a flat chest and back, so when I saw her, I told her that she has added in some really INTERESTING places, see babe just waka leave me there as if I dy toast her
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Op show us ya pointed nose
wait I'm coming
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by ArchEnemy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
yeaahh, most ladies ryt now dnt like that kinda compliments..tats washed up…most of us wud rather like to have a good conversation than compliments... cool cool
tell me you won't enjoy a sincere and sweet compliment
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by ArchEnemy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamRespected:
Op I have had an experience like this, I saw one of my primary school classmate, I always knw this girl wt a flat chest and back, so when I saw her, I told her that she has added in some really INTERESTING places, see babe just waka leave me there as if I dy toast her
how you sef go go talk that kin thing angry
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
So so annoying! But some ladies are actually cool in response, and most of the annoying ones are those 'local' girls forming posh!
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamRespected:
infact ehn, I think an orientation programme shld be organised for our naija gals, dem dey fall our hand, u tell a white gal that she's beautiful and see how she'll respond, u'll be so glad u complimented her! Buh for naija tufiakwa, dem go provoke u, e go be like sey make u drag the gal back give am slap for making u waste ur saliva
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
emmyblackky:
Guy, go and sit down jorr, Someone you knew through out ur primary school days you are just seeing her pointed nose which resembles ur big nose.

Gerarahiaaaa
...... Hahahaha, you don kill me with laff o! Hahaha!!!!!!!!
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
did u jus say converstion, my sister pls speak for urself ooo, 95 percent of naija gals don't even knw how to keep a conversation interesting, tell them u wanna tke dem out and all their mind'll be centered on his what u'll buy for her and how mch u're willing to spend so that she can size u up
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
why are u always stalking me ehn, do I owe u, pls lemme be,
Mr pointed nose sad do u even knw d meaning of pointed nose&stalking? cheesy ***radarada*** undecided
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
I just don't know wat this gal's are turning in2
I dnt even complement girls these days.... I feel its useless... My words will neva remain cheap
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by IamRespected: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
ArchEnemy:
how you sef go go talk that kin thing angry
And what is wrong with it?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
modelmike7:
So so annoying! But some ladies are actually cool in response, and most of the annoying ones are those 'local' girls forming posh!
my brother the thing taya me and the bitter truth is dat dis kind of people who form like dis are everywhere
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Mr pointed nose sad do u even knw d meaning of pointed nose&stalking? cheesy ***radarada*** undecided
okay I've heard I don't know, thank u
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by ArchEnemy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamRespected:
And what is wrong with it?
sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wait Op o, the way you are abusing people here, left, right and center, maybe that was what suprised the babe o, she prolly took a look at you and said to herself 'no be dis boy dey abuse and curse everybody for primary school then, even teachers and headmaster?' Perhaps, she wasn't expecting any thing like a positive compliment from you, looking at it from another angle.

1 Like

Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by prettyjo(f): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
it was just a playful way of appreciating your compliments.
why do naija guys love making meaning out of meaningless things
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
okay I've heard I don't know, thank u
Stop creating meaningless thread!! undecided
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
modelmike7:
Wait Op o, the way you are abusing people here, left, right and center, maybe that was what suprised the babe o, she prolly took a look at you and said to herself 'no be dis boy dey abuse and curse everybody for primary school then, even teachers and headmaster?' Perhaps, she wasn't expecting any thing like a positive compliment from you, looking at it from another angle.
if u like look at it from every angle u like I know u'll not still make sense,cos u've never made sense in ur life.making sense to u is a great challenge
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
prettyjo:
it was just a playful way of appreciating your compliments.

why do naija guys love making meaning out of meaningless things
do u also reply comments in dat manner?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
if u like look at it from every angle u like I know i'll not still make sense,co i've never made sense in my life.making sense to me is a great challenge
...... Oh really? Its so obvious, now i understand! Continue living your life this way o Mr pointed nose!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugly Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Unattractive Guy / I Hate Women So So Much..... / She Is Heavily Blessed Front And Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.