Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying (3110 Views)

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Oh really? Its so obvious, now i understand! Continue living your life this way o Mr pointed nose!
u've just shown me how crafty u can be, editing my write up against u, u're a big monkey,
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
did u jus say converstion, my sister pls speak for urself ooo, 95 percent of naija gals don't even knw how to keep a conversation interesting, tell them u wanna tke dem out and all their mind'll be centered on his what u'll buy for her and how mch u're willing to spend so that she can size u up

Oohh really? Well same with men too...when they saw foreign ladies they do d same thing...they wud tot these ladies will drop dimes for them wink wink wink
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh really? Well same with men too...when they saw foreign ladies they do d same thing...they wud tot these ladies will drop dimes for them wink wink wink
well, dat doesn't apply to me, cos I'm independent, I don't lookforward to no lady giving me her money
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
ArchEnemy:
tell me you won't enjoy a sincere and sweet compliment

Not really boo...my ears bleeding hearing sweet compliments for real wink wink wink drop a good convo and I can sit down witchu for an hour... grin
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamRespected:
Op I have had an experience like this, I saw one of my primary school classmate, I always knw this girl wt a flat chest and back, so when I saw her, I told her that she has added in some really INTERESTING places, see babe just waka leave me there as if I dy toast her
you have got guts! Weytin carry ur eyes go there?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
well, dat doesn't apply to me, cos I'm independent, I don't lookforward to no lady giving me her money

Tats d thang bae, for sure some ladies out there or independent as well juz like u...tat they r not hungry with papers coz they make their own grin
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
jonaifame22:
good you are managing your biz well,remain independent.
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by ArchEnemy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Not really boo...my ears bleeding hearing sweet compliments for real wink wink wink drop a good convo and I can sit down witchu for an hour... grin
ohkay....
So how are you catching up on pidgin English?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
good you are managing your biz well,remain independent.
yep thanks, hope u're an independent lady too?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by pweedyuz(f): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamRespected:
Op I have had an experience like this, I saw one of my primary school classmate, I always knw this girl wt a flat chest and back, so when I saw her, I told her that she has added in some really INTERESTING places, see babe just waka leave me there as if I dy toast her
Wait a minute !!!
Is she suppose 2 have chest nd back b4
No b primary skul ?

I'm suspecting u ooo
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Caseless: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
yeaahh, most ladies ryt now dnt like that kinda compliments..tats washed up…most of us wud rather like to have a good conversation than compliments... cool cool
iffahear! You all wanna be reassurf that you are beautiful. Even the megascopically beautiful one stil wanna be told they are beautiful.
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by IamRespected: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
wetin wey no go carry my eyes go there before ? Or abi the eyes are meant to see nothing?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by IamRespected: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
pweedyuz:

Wait a minute !!!
Is she suppose 2 have chest nd back b4
No b primary skul ?

I'm suspecting u ooo
Yes nau, u no get chest and bak when u were in primary school?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2015
ArchEnemy:
ohkay....
So how are you catching up on pidgin English?

Naaaah..don't ask abt my pidgin grin lol...it's not progressing...
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by theDEVILisHERE: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:

For an open minded person there is nothing wrong with what he said
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by DrGroove(f): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2015
IamRespected:
Non sense talk! she would hv been a f o o l if she didn't waka leave you!!You were flirting wt her,not complimenting her
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2015
DrGroove:

Non sense talk! she would hv been a f o o l if she didn't waka leave you!!You were flirting wt her,not complimenting her
doctor long time, how market na?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by IamRespected: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2015
DrGroove:

Even if am flirting with her is it bad ? Why are you ladies like this? The girl in particular are the kind that evn if she naked herself ntin will move me, must u pple always suspect hidden motives on when thr is none?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by dasrackhor(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2015
jonaifame22:
why are u always stalking me ehn, do I owe u, pls lemme be,
she is madly in love with u dats y she always stalk u.Take heart n reciprocate d love she has 4 u.
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
she is madly in love with u dats y she always stalk u.Take heart n reciprocate d love she has 4 u.
someone I barely know?
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by dasrackhor(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
jonaifame22:
someone I barely know?
Bt she loves u..its more like love @ 1st viewing of yha comment.
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
Bt she loves u..its more like love @ 1st viewing of yha comment.
she's pretty but very annoying
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by dasrackhor(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
jonaifame22:
she's pretty but very annoying
calm down bro..u will blend her nah...na d love she dey carry giv u so on a platter of gold so ooo...so grab ΐτ̅ sharperly..hw has been yha day??
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
calm down bro..u will blend her nah...na d love she dey carry giv u so on a platter of gold so ooo...so grab ΐτ̅ sharperly..hw has been yha day??
my day's been cool jare, nepa no gree give light since morning na just generator I dey use work since
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by dasrackhor(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
jonaifame22:
my day's been cool jare, nepa no gree give light since morning na just generator I dey use work since
and dat same nepa dey usless light for my own part...anyway its well..do av a wonderful day @ work bra..
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
and dat same nepa dey usless light for my own part...anyway its well..do av a wonderful day @ work bra..
thanks
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by pweedyuz(f): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
IamRespected:
Yes nau, u no get chest and bak when u were in primary school?
My chest nd back dey nah
Buh I no get wetin chest nd back dey carry

Shuoo ??4 primary sch ni??
It was then nah,,,,e no b like now wey pikin eyes don tear finish
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by IamRespected: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
pweedyuz:

My chest nd back dey nah

grin, my point is that the lady own small unlike some oda pple own
Re: Naija Gals Don't Know How To Handle Compliments And It's So Annoying by jonaifame22(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
pweedyuz:

My chest nd back dey nah

no be only eye tear even hymen sef don tear

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Couples Who Mysteriously Vanished..photos. / Boyfriend Doesn't Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out / She Told Him To Service Her Engine And He Brought Out His Very Long (sexy Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.