Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss (7955 Views)

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Gurgle(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Madam Dark side. Kedu
U don chop?

Ehen..i don chop wella ooo

and you? was wondering where you were lol
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Fulaboy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Kai ka bani girlfriend ko
You can't be single ai!! Kapi qarpi cheesy
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Ehen..i don chop wella ooo

and you? was wondering where you were lol

Was rehearsing my entry wink wink
wanted to create a splash
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Gurgle(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Was rehearsing my entry wink wink
wanted to create a splash

Lol or a bang..going by your moniker wink
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Gurgle(f): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Lol I will never reveal the secrets of the DS to a mere novice...
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

That makes us 2. I also hate looking at my awesome self
Unlike you I scared I might fall desperately in love with moi
*smirks*
is this in hausa-fulani blood, to be so full of unaselves?

Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 15, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL I used to be like that...I don't get why it makes us cringe though...it was ok like the day before lol

Anyway as we sow so shall we reap...did you not put it up to try and steal my *maigida* from me angry enticing him with your..eyebrows... lipsrsealed why wont you cringe mtchew

@bolded..be confused no more cool
lol i've even changed it o. i got like two weirdish comments/insults which i cant deal with, i overthink everything

what does maigida mean.... leave that eyebrow thing grin ur dry humour, madam, is second to none

tchw

Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by IamLEGEND1: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
Oh c'est bien wink Je ne comprends pas la dernière ligne is wink voulez-vous dire est votre sœur sur votre dp??

vous etes un serpent gaskiya..

ni na fara jin tsoron ka ai grin
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by IamLEGEND1: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I will never reveal the secrets of the DS to a mere novice...

we prostrate before you...

OH MhizDarkseid !!!!!

instruct us in thine ways.

Your loyal subjects are ever loyal.
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
C'est très bien cheesy Je suis impressionné smiley Vous ne voudriez pas faire face à des difficultés lors de la visite les pays francophones wink
Nna. A ina ka iya french Haka shocked
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by peeparty(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2015
prettyjo:
no,but will check
OK you done with exam now? or you just resumed.
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Fulaboy(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

vous etes un serpent gaskiya..

ni na fara jin tsoron ka ai grin

Aa haba snake grin but whygringringrin
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Fulaboy(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2015
MuhdG:

Nna. A ina ka iya french Haka shocked
Ko na koya ma ne grin
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
Ko na koya ma ne grin
Inaaa. Ai kwakwalwa na bazai dauka ba. Wannan sai ku.
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by MissNoble(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
IamRespected:
You will see them like misspicy, mztega, mzmycoli bla bla bla,2 me it's just a way for them to announce 2 us men that they are single and ready to mingle grin
You got it all wrong
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by IamRespected: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
MissNoble:
You got it all wrong
gringringrin Tell me more
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by MissNoble(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
IamRespected:
gringringrin Tell me more
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by IamRespected: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
MissNoble:
lipsrsealed
person that looks at your moniker and then ur profile pic join will definitely knw u ar single and ready 2 mingle grin
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by MissNoble(f): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
IamRespected:
person that looks at your moniker and then ur profile pic join will definitely knw u ar single and ready 2 mingle grin
lol I give up on u
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Fulaboy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
MuhdG:

Inaaa. Ai kwakwalwa na bazai dauka ba. Wannan sai ku.
Lmao grin haba dai grin ni kaina kwankwanne kawai ba komai aciki
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lmao grin haba dai grin ni kaina kwankwanne kawai ba komai aciki

Lol. But wia did ye learn french like this?
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by Fulaboy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol. But wia did ye learn french like this?
Lol! Wayata ta koya min grin banda wannan ma I've been to many west african french speaking countries Nijar,Burkina Faso, Mali, Senegal har Mauritania grin
Re: Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss by bqlekan(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2015

You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her / My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) / She Wants To Hear From God First