Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know (8260 Views)

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
its your less favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again..........

I know most (if not all sef undecidedd of us do not know the real names of them romancelanders here (not that its compulsory to know them nor should we give a fvck about their real names sha)............
We only know dem by their monikers and sometimes we judge dem based on their moniker
e.g i have noticed them ladies fail to reply my mentions and having done me investigations i got to know that most of them are scared or preferable put feel i want to hunt their pussy down and probably fvck them sad sad sad
sad
which is not true of course (to an extent........and a long wide extent too)

so heres the deal
We want y'all to drop your real names......

We strongly advise against telling your full names here because of strong security reasons (i'm sure we all know what the reasons or better persons are grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)...................
Thats why all you've gat to do is drop your FIRST name only but if you feel u aiint concerned and have got nathing to hide you could drop ur full names and we'd appreciate it........

it'd be good we at least know our first names (frankly theres dis lady's here dat i'd love to know her name,,,,,,,,,,without sking her directly of course wink wink)

anyways i think it'd be proper i start first.......
So errmmmm they call me RICHIE
and from that i presume we all can dedcue that me name is RICHARD........smiley smiley smiley

oya legggoooooo..................let the names start coming

PS: if your name is SOMEHOW e.g "annointing" "thanksgiving" "dickson" "wood" "aigbotunaya" etc kindly drop ur surname instead cos i'm pretty sure it cant be as bad as ur name.......cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blessing

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by professorfal: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2017

1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by sinaj(f): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
mine is Ego tongue
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
mine is Ego tongue

so my guess was correct shocked shocked shocked

ego as in money abi ego as in fvck me (where i come from)........cheesy cheesy
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by bewla(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
booklet
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
come son do u av a job

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Blackhawk03(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Simbi undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by SirMichael1: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Davido 30 billion for the akant grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:
come son do u av a job

it appears what day today is eludes you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

it appears what day today is eludes you undecided

go get a job ipod miscreant

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:

go get a job ipod miscreant

lol

you know say you be my nigga sha eve though e be like say we no dy agree cheesy cheesy

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

you know say you be my nigga sha eve though e be like say we no dy agree cheesy cheesy
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Alphamale2017(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
i am Nathan. Sinaj what's your name ? adaksbullet. my real nigga way dey always crack me up . what's ur name ?
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

whats your real name hun wink wink
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Gladiator1: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dickson grin
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by mofeoluwadassah: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
risikat.... cheesy

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pathetic all you can think of is this undecided
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

whats your real name hun wink wink
Make I see people's response first.
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
my real name is doctor for pussy
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by pinkp: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
My first is Ojo
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Soq Ma Dik...My full names
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
my first is jude

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by pinkp: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
My mid name is Carolina
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by pinkp: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
My surname is Buhari
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by Cleopatra4(f): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm desire smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by refiner(f): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oil refinery! kiss
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by TrapHedges(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
M'gbewe tats mine
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by ShayGirl(f): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
My mid name is S............a.............r............a..........h tongue
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by offishialpablo: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
mine is Ego tongue
mine z u.... ah deh craze for u oo
Re: Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know by offishialpablo: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cleopatra4:
I'm desire smiley
baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? / "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.