Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Mature Advice Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Only (820 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Only by osmodes(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
I left for school last month for my final year project. I came back yesterday and I decide to give my gf a surprise visit, when I got to her house, she was bathing so I quickly grab her Fone, take a shot, hoping after that I will walk out gently and call her to check her Fone later to c my pics.
When I finished snapping I dropped d Fone and I decide to check the pics.

When I opened her gallery, I saw her whatsapp pics folder showing a nude pics (d*ck) I decide to open it, then I saw like 4 diff pics of a guy's dick, I was curious so I checked her sent pics on whatsapp and I saw her nude pics sent out too. I left everything opened and I left b4 she comes back. But when I was about leaving her neighbours saw me and I guess they told her cos she called me and has been begging me since yesterday but she haven't actually tell me anything aside just begging me. Pls some1 should imagine wah am going through and tell me what I should do
Re: Mature Advice Only by datkoded(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm..... This is sad sad but why ur gf spoil like that sef? Sha don't feel bad, God is leading u somewhere else.. He's prolly tired of seeing u fool urself with her. But before u delete her number, pm me the number for safe keeping wink
Re: Mature Advice Only by Caseless: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wetin carry u go touch her fone? U don see wetin u wan see, live with it.
The funny thing b say maybe the guy di'ck big pass your own- na dat one go scatter ur head even more.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only by jworos(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
B4 any advise, whether good or bad, do u still want to stay with her, cuz e clear say she na one of "Dem"

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Once a flirt, always a flirt.

Were you pissed off when you saw the pics? If so, dump her.

Then hook up with one of her friends.

You can thank me later.
Re: Mature Advice Only by cozy7(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Exactly what I said before.......Hoes everywhere!
Re: Mature Advice Only by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
cozy7:
Exactly what I said before.......Hoes everywhere!

Ain't nothing wrong with hoes bro. They just gotta be treated the right way cheesy
Re: Mature Advice Only by Nuges11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Damn! And I told that mumu girl to delete those pictures immediately
Re: Mature Advice Only by ojun50(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg go meet her back no come here come they form like say u get another better girl wey u won go meet. The best tin wey u go do jst add yr dick join does ones wey they here phone.

Jst settle with her u never won marry her.
Re: Mature Advice Only by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Simple.

Don't dump her just yet , change that gf status to fukc buddy status for the mean time till u get a new innocent girl in her early 18s as a gf... The story of ur life should continue from here cheesy
Re: Mature Advice Only by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chai....Eleyi gidi gan ooo....OP, I thank the Almighty God for your life!...I thank the Good lord that led you tobu her phone....Once again, I thank God for your life!....but if you don't want God's wrath to come upon you,just break up with her!

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only by funlord(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin
osmodes:
I left for school last month for my final year project. I came back yesterday and I decide to give my gf a surprise visit, when I got to her house, she was bathing so I quickly grab her Fone, take a shot, hoping after that I will walk out gently and call her to check her Fone later to c my pics.

When I opened her gallery, I saw her whatsapp pics folder showing a nude pics (d*ck) I decide to open it, then I saw like 4 diff pics of a guy's dick, I was curious so I checked her sent pics on whatsapp and I saw her nude pics sent out too. I left everything opened and I left b4 she comes back. But when I was about leaving her neighbours saw me and I guess they told her cos she called me and has been begging me since yesterday but she haven't actually tell me anything aside just begging me. Pls some1 should imagine wah am going through and tell me what I should do

Bagger! Those were my _cock shots on her phone! I told you not to try me but you refused and wanted to form "romeo"! Well now "romeo must die" and anyway I intend to keep penetrating that skank you love till you finally start using that decoration you call a brain in a more sensible manner! And stop crying to all these kids here, their juvenile advise can't save you! Lmfao!!!
Re: Mature Advice Only by Hazardd(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Op, you for dial your number in her phone and see what the name she used and save your number.. Who knows if it is "mugu number 2" she used. Next patient pls
Re: Mature Advice Only by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
If you are interested in being with a decent,responsible and cultured lady, then you may have to call it quits with her. Mind you she wont change easily.

It shows she is sleeping around. Please use your brain and not your heart, so that your heart will later thank your brain for making a good decision.
Re: Mature Advice Only by ideology(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
osmodes:

Shit happens, forgive her, talk about it, find solutions and ensure you fill in the gaps
Re: Mature Advice Only by 2dice(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Welcome to the club.. Where u use your Brain... She is your Gf not your wife U might be the side-guy sef ... Or one of the side_guys Most ladies have more than one Boyfriend so its advisable to do the Same... Game ... Game. ... Game Ok let's say U have enoof babes like 3 standby 2 for Relagation zone (friendzone) U won't be annoyed you will just laff like nothing happen grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State / Nigerian Guy Meets & Proposes To His Woman At Domino's Pizza In Ibadan / Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.