Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused (7398 Views)

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2015
I am afraid you are right
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Richy4(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Cityink:
You say most harmless guy to guy conversation and i am sure you are right. But is it normal that a married man has another woman in his mind, a woman he met last 2 years ago? If there was/is nothing, so why dont he forget

For the fact that he is married does not mean he should forget people he met or have not met.

Do you know how many married women that has a crush on David Beckham, Brad Pitt etc. Even when they have not met them one on one. It is normal.

Yours truly used to have a crush on one of the spice girls. The blond one called Emma. Even though it has been years, I haven't forgotten her.
Please do not bring calamity on your relationship for nothing. Besides Nairaland is not the best place to sick this kinda advice. Alot in here has not seen it all yet. Most are teenagers still writing WAEC.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Spikkylee: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
ebamma:
according to my basic knowledge of relationships,

He doesn't talk much with,

He only visits you when he needs money or sex,

He is always lying to you,

Hiding things from you,

Those are are red flags,

I will say quit now before you are heavily invested in that relationship,

God must just bless u for me...U're straight forward,see how people be helping a fake niqqa to scam a person working hard....Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2015
I dont believe
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Smeeky(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2015
with what I have read here,there is no sign of ur husband cheating or thinking of Samson sister. I think Samson is an old friend of his and his sister is a girl he used to know in Nigeria when she was little. He is telling demoye that she is all grown now and suspecting demoye to be banging her as a bad boy(omo badoo).... and a part he said "I no collect anything oo" shows he ain't into the girl.

He might be with you for the document(I don't know),but as long as this conversation is concern,its just a normal conversation between guys in Nigeria. Even a virgin guy sounds like a player when discussing abt girls with a friend.
please give him a benefit of doubt here. I understand through your post that you dont have a problem him being after the document, but u do when he cheats. This conversation is harmless on that regard.

6 Likes

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Thx 4 your words.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Smeeky(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Cityink:
So it sounds for you, he believe that Demoye want to try her?
Are you trying to tell me that you can't have a conversation with an old friend about an old time crush of yours? does it mean you still have him in mind?....don't base your conclusion on this conversation.. like I said earlier,that conversation is harmless as regards Samson sister. Maybe he has her in mind( I can't tell as I'm not a mind reader),but my points are base on that conversation.

If he ain't treating you right,dump his ass if you so wish...but if you want to do that upon this chat,sorry its not enough prove.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Smeeky(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Cityink:
Thx 4 your words. So it sounds for you, he believe that Demoye want to try her?
Nope...he was only throwing words at Demoye to know if he has slept with her.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Okay
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by chigoizie7(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
so in ur heart of heart, u mean u cant smell scam in this line of convo?

Wetin be your own sef?

Women spoiling fellow women marriage from time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2015
No
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by chigoizie7(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
haaaaa.....in pidgin-yoruba, pali means documents. I dont know d other one u said.

In igbo pidgin, pali means friends(pal)

Eida, my pali or my padi

1 Like

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Smeeky(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Cityink:
So it Shows that he is realy thinking in her. Otherwise he would not be interested or afraid if there was or is something between them!
You are getting it wrong....it doesn't read if he was afraid or thinking there is something between demoye and the girl...it is just a friendly conversation. He may have her in mind emotionally/he may not....but this conversation doesn't show any of the mentioned. what it shows is just remembering someone they both use to know and him throwing a harmless accusation on his friend.

Remember,these are just my rational way of understanding the chat without my thought.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Smeeky(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2015
Cityink:
No... i dont even remember everybody i was talking to 2012/2013 exspacily not if i dont realy know somebody, like he told me about her!
i would only remember, if there was something special
Our ways are different...so is our thoughts!

1 Like

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Okay
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by urchbarbie(f): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2015
chigoizie7:

In igbo pidgin, pali means friends(pal)

Eida, my pali or my padi
these ppl aint ibos. They cant inherit d accent when chatting. for u to say I am spoiling someones marriage, ur opinion all d way.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by chigoizie7(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Cityink:
No... i dont even remember everybody i was talking to 2012/2013 exspacily not if i dont realy know somebody, like he told me about her!
i would only remember, if there was something special

The problem with you whites are trust issues, u people worry too much, even when there is nothing to worry about. U re always suspecting people, u people always think u are perfect,thus, making others behave like u people, we are nigerians, we have our own way of life,

We don't worry about such things,until we are certain.

U started snooping around his phones and other personal life, why? Because u don't trust him one bit, ur actions will only make him do worse.

If u keep accusing me of something I didn't do or never did, and even believed I did something I never did, it is frustrating and I will end up doing such @least to justify your accusations.

Just imagine your husband snooping around u d way u have been snooping round him, how will u feel?

Yes, u re snooping around him because u think u ve much to offer, sweetheart, u have nothing to offer, if he is married to u? Stay married to him.

This your actions is more reason why you all go to court on daily basis seeking for divorce when there is nothing actually wrong, just trust issues.

Here in Nigeria and Africa as a whole, we live communual life, we care for our nebos and friends(male and female). We keep ties to people we have met even for the past 10yrs.
Unlike the whites that are only concerned about their immediate family.

We are not that mean,ur hubby was only catching up with an old time friend. Is that too much of a hard task?

For you to take a snapshot of his convo with a friend means u have been snooping around.

an igbo adage says, what u don't know won't kill you, we believe it like that and it works for us.

Don't make your hubby to forget about where he came from because he is married to u.

If he was playing games with you, why didn't he delete that chat? But no, he kept it on his phone.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by urchbarbie(f): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Spikkylee:

God must just bless u for me...U're straight forward,see how people be helping a fake niqqa to scam a person working hard....Mtchewww
and God bless me too. The oda guy be saying I want to help destroy someones marraige. Its crystal clear dat our ppl dont learn
how wld they feel if thier feelings are taken for a ride. as I told d poster, d guy is just in d relationship to get his papers/documents/pali.....watever language she understnds. Scam musnt be monetary, ur feelings too can be scam

1 Like

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Why not confront your husband, tell him how you feel, the way he responds will determine your next action on whether to divorce him or not.

Do this ASAP before giving him the papers otherwise he'll dump your ass immediately he gets it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by chigoizie7(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
these ppl aint ibos. They cant inherit d accent when chatting. for u to say I am spoiling someones marriage, ur opinion all d way.

Just as a none yoruba, I can't inherit a yoruba accent? Were do u come from plz?
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Spikkylee: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
and God bless me too. The oda guy be saying I want to help destroy someones marraige. Its crystal clear dat our ppl dont learn
how wld they feel if thier feelings are taken for a ride. as I told d poster, d guy is just in d relationship to get his papers/documents/pali.....watever language she understnds. Scam musnt be monetary, ur feelings too can be scam

God bless u too for standing against lies... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2015
I asked him
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by suruwilliams(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2015
These guys keeps making all Nigerians look bad and terrible sad
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Cityink:

I ask him what it means and he said, like always, its rubbish! He himself made the fotos so i should try to find out what it means if i need to

He seems to be so full of himself, he's yet to get his papers and is already treating you this way, what then will happen when he gets it?

Anyways the handwriting is already on the walls for you, you need to be brave, take a decision and stand by it.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2015
We whites?!***thx
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by urchbarbie(f): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2015
chigoizie7:

Just as a none yoruba, I can't inherit a yoruba accent? Were do u come from plz?
I am ibo. grew up in d west. my hood taught me plenty pidgin
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by chigoizie7(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
I am ibo. grew up in d west. my hood taught me plenty pidgin

Number 1, no real and true "igbo" calls it "ibo".

Take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by chigoizie7(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Cityink post=38028109][/quote]

Good, I understand ur plight.

I am glad u were able to answer my questions and assertions.

Meaning that u already knew what to do about the situation.
My point is, why are u seeking our advice from Nairaland?

If as a marriage counselor,haven listened to all ur response, my only advice is to get a divorce.

U really don't need any other advice from us,because u already know what to do.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by eyinjuege: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Well, my understanding of the convo- there's nothing between Stanley and Samson's sista but Demoye seems to be into her. However, Stanley is using someone for his papers, and is ready to behave like a dumb person to get what he wants.
Oh well, that's life. People use people for whatever reasons.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Bcs of translations
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cityink:
I pleased you all to help me with the translation of his Pidgin so i can understand what he realy mean with his words to his friend. Because i didnt want judge about something i dont even understand. I can take so much and forgive too because i love, but there are just some things i cant forget anymore...one is cheating on me

The conversation you posted does not say he's cheating. He playfully accused Demoye of dating Samson's sister, who he is surprised is all grown now.

Having said that, from your explanations and the way he is treating you, there are indications he's using you to get his papers. There was a not so precise allusion to this in the shots you posted...

You have not asked for relationship advice, so I'll leave it at this. However, using you to get papers is wicked and criminal.

All the best dear.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by guy1234: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abeg, make una no pour sand sand for person garri o. Una no know wetin d guyman dey face unto janded levels. Una know which kain gbege he leave for hia b4 he comot. Abeg if una no fit help una person, make una no jonze hin hustle. Our guymen for obodo Oyinbo dey suffer o, una go happy if den throway am come hia ni. Make una free d guy parole abeg. And I see say Na d babes dey para for d guymen pass. Abeg if Na una broda, una yarnings go change on top dis level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hair On My Pussy Is Remaining 1 Strand / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. / Man Looking At My Weave Hair Extension Lustfully At An Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.