Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused (7406 Views)

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by kingreign(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Cityink:

Germany
14 month
2,5 years

From the stats given, all seem right...
Now to the next questions....
When you met him, was he financially stable?
Did he have a good job?
Did he stay in a decent house?
Did he have the necessary immigration documents which gave him privilege to stay in Germany/Europe legally when you met him?
How was his social lifestyle?
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2015
Cityink:
I dont know what to think anymore. Was believing in my husband, but he changed to secrets & lies! He laugh about my sorrow, but there are many problems between us. He say so many bad and respectless things to me, later he apologize. But he is ne er talking to me he only hide & lie
I found this in his handy
Can you help me to understand pls
Can you translate for me

I understand pidgin to the core and I can confidently and honestly tell you there is nothing in that conversation that points towards he cheating on you. If he is cheating on you, that chat didn't prove it.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by psamuel618(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2015
What was the screenshot you posted on here I can't see it.What was the screenshot you posted on here I can't see it.What was the screenshot you posted on here I can't see it.
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Raiden:

I understand pidgin to the core and I can confidently and honestly tell you there is nothing in that conversation that points towards he cheating on you. If he is cheating on you, that chat didn't prove it.
Thx so much
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2015
kingreign:

From the stats given, all seem right...
Now to the next questions....
When you met him, was he financially stable?
Did he have a good job?
Did he stay in a decent house?
Did he have the necessary immigration documents which gave him privilege to stay in Germany/Europe legally when you met him?
How was his social lifestyle?
He had nothing
Re: I Am So Unhappy, So Helpless & Confused by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Thx so much for all
You help so much
Take care
God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Pity Feminists - Facebook User / Roman Goddess Goes Topless, Flashes Massive Side Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.