Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Does It Feel To Be In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be In Love. (925 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by nino213(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
i've been watching this serial movie called one tree hill. it's all about sex, relationship and youth crime, communication and all that. i love the movie.it's quite emotional but highly philosophical.you see, i've never dated a woman before or been in a real relationship with a woman either but i really wonder, how does it feel to be in love with someone.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by yme1(f): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2009
it makes you feel as if you are in PARADISE while on earth here

go and try it, love is sooooooooooooo SWEET
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2009
It is exciting and thrilling.
You only feel this way about the only one you love.
I believe you have to experience it to feel the depth of the warmth.
It is awesome.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by Hollysmile: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2009
It feels like bein in Heaven. Tho some times, it feels like you're in hell.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by ifihearam: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2009
@y me

You sound as if you have always ben inlove since the word go,may i ask how many times in your life you have fallen truly and high over hills in ,love?/??
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by yme1(f): 1:18am On Apr 10, 2009
@ifihearam
?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by nino213(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2009
hmmm.maybe someone needs to explain how he/she felt in love. express it in words plz
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by Ben13: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
the experienced says love is wicked cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by Enockia(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2009
do u want it analyzied mathemathically or scientifically
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by Enockia(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
Ben20001:

the experienced says love is wicked cheesy

love is not wicked will neva be wicked, only lovers are wicked please take note wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by maray(f): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2009
it makes u to be happy for no reason,espescially if the guy is handsome and sweet. cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by iice(f): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2009
One Tree Hill IS NOT a movie. It's a TV show.

@Topic, its a rollercoaster cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by Enockia(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
iice:

@Topic, its a rollercoaster cheesy

?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by nino213(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2009

@Topic, its a rollercoaster

i know its a serial movie/show. i just kept watching it and kept knowing i've never been in love. it made think that life sucks angry
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by SweetT1: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Poster

It depends on who you are in love with. It could be so awesome that you would experience out of earth feelings And it could be so awful that you just want to kill whoever introduced you to her, especially if you fall in love with people from Ekiti/Ondo side. They riot too dang much. Your house will be like a debate hall. And ijebu/jesa too might i add.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

It depends on who you are in love with. It could be so awesome that you would experience out of earth feelings And it could be so awful that you just want to kill whoever introduced you to her, especially i[b]f you fall in love with people from Ekiti/Ondo side.[/b] They riot too dang much. Your house will be like a debate hall.
Atleast it won't be like teletubbies land.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"forgive me"

"forgive me too"

*puke* cheesy cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by SweetT1: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Atleast it won't be like teletubbies land.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"forgive me"

"forgive me too"

*puke* cheesy cheesy

Huh huh, i told you. They are very smart but there is nothing like love in their book.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
Sweet T:

Huh huh, i told you. They are very smart but there is nothing like love in their book.
Who told you that? cheesy

se aa kin se eniyan nan?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by ohaechesi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2009
love life is usually a wonderful experience but then, its an illusion one could possibly turn off grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by C2H5OH(f): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2009
In Love.  Hmmmm

I think guys who actually fall in love take longer to heal or move on after a break up.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by t00cUTE(f): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2009
it feels like ure floating,exicited. sometimes butterflies in d tummy. u just smile @ d tout of d person and many more.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by nino213(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2009
i just got a heartbreak from a girl i was dating for a year. she told me to back off from the friendship. i expressed my feelings for her but she told me she was geting married and it was best we were friends. tell me how good can that be? i love this girl, but all she does is to break my heart. i feel like mouth and brooke. i think i better stop watching tree hill. embarassed
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by belingo2: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2009
omg! i cant explain the feelings, r u kidding! its amazing, i have had the opportunity to have had a relationship with 3 guys on diff. occassion. the 1st guy was my first love (high school s-heart) the 2nd one was my bf after the 1st one broke up with me, the 3rd one is the one i'm with right now, compared to my past relationship, oh! the feelings i have 4 this guy is extraordinary, i have never felt this way in my entire life! i didnt know true love till i met him!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by keyne(f): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2009
heavenly grin grin grin ;[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by iice(f): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2009
nino213:

@Topic, its a rollercoaster

i know its a serial movie/show. i just kept watching it and kept knowing i've never been in love. it made think that life sucks angry

It's not a serial movie. It's a tv show, there is a difference.
Ahahaha, c'est la vie cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be In Love. by 190: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
it feels like drinkin cold schweeps! tongue

(1) (Reply)

v / Do U Find It Hard To Say Sorry? / What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.