Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,160 members, 7,864,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (84104 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by funkybully(f): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
VirginFinder:
@huangcheng

Surprise is the best form of attack.

ibo fccck up must be treated anyhow.

[/s]

Why wait for surprise, then nothing is different btwen yiloba and fulani.

If u are man enough in Ur land, attack them now.

God punish any of u that cross alaba this night.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by hola106(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Lazy, dirty yolocoward baboon. Wish I can strangle u now as u swallow dirty amala and ewedu.

Useless, lazy tribe
go to ur village nd strangle ur family erochuchwe family of d dead u re a dead human already only tin left s to be buried goat d kind thunder wey go finish u s stil preparing
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by melzabull(f): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rexnegro:

Smh...I can see you re not mentally ok. So make I just jega you jejely
Better STFU and kindly fvck off.

Thanks!
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by coolvitus(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yoruba fst if u are d owners of lags what is the meaning of lags in yoruba or what is d yoruba Name 4 lags? Ibos it is time u start fighting back days of leave it 4 God is over if u don't fight 4 urself no one will simple law of nature.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by IGBOPRINCE: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
What you ibos don't understand is that the Yoruba's are way ahead of you in all spheres and the impending war will see the final death knell on all IBO endeavors in Nigeria because we hold you by the balls now (All your investments are in our land) and we are now aware of your hate for us.

You should be worried that educated yorubas have now joined in the hate for the IBO nation and that is tragic because we are the intellectual powerhouse of this nation and we would kill any trace of IBO progressiveness and advancement in conjunction with our Hausa-Fulani partners up north.Ibos are doomed.
you rants like a woman.
Echi di ime..

Umu igbo ga Adi ndu.

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ArodewilliamsT: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

I know Ikotun old garage very well, c'mon man that place is the most densely populated place in Lagos. Why not your place or some place a little more private? ...and also 2nd of October is too far, why not tomorrow or the next or at least this weekend?

Please pick a better date and a more convenient location. When you do, we'll exchange numbers so that we can locate each other. I really will like to prove to you that Igbos are not coward and Lagos is no mans land.

My guy, leave that coward alcatraz001, this is not the first time he is runing from a fight after hitting his keypads, and blowing hot air. Last time it was Caesar inviting him to anthony village, he showed a clean pair of heels. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

My guy, leave that coward alcatraz01, this is not the first time he is runing from a fight after hitting his keypads, and blowing hot air.

Collynzo, there is no greater coward than you on NL

U are a full fledged IGBO coward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Rotimi47: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Igbos are land locked & without access to the sea, they are only indigenous to Nigeria while Yoruba is wide spread even outside Nigeria with a territory that is not land locked; Yoruba also have great access to the sea with more population ( over 10 million people more ) so I pity Igbo's that is squaring for a miss match with the Yorubas as they will get really smoked up if any real war takes place between both tribes.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by funkybully(f): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
Rotimi47:

igbos have been shouting biafra for years and i even met some of you Biafra recruits by Chance who boasted that they will use virus to kill lots of people, i laughed because i know they meant biological weapons; making comments & chest beating are free but the day you & your silly south erosion state starts a real fight( armed struggle) that day the United Nations wont be able to save your sorry assess as the 30 months civil war will be child's play. You people can try & give it a try if you ain't cowards because one needs action not all these noises.
[/s]

To hell with cowards.

It took the whole Nigeria plus british support 30months to subdue ill equipped biafra.

Son when u sleep tonite think about igbo vs yolocowards war. I pray this comes to pass, we are waiting for the opportunity to slug it out with u cowards.

Let them try again, this is not 1967. Try again. This time igbos vs yolofools

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by CaptPlanet(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dakens:
I have read most of u guys comment and 2 be honest una dey F*** UP!!!! Big time What is all dis rubbish una dey talk holding resentment against each other based on ethnicity Let me tell u guys some thing am from delta born in lagos I have friends who are both yoruba and igbo alike who have held me down form day one so am not going 2 act like some of.U lunatics talking crap some of u guys I don't blame d resentment has been pass down 2 u from u parents or because one yoruba , igbo or hausa did u wrong does not mean all of them are the same. MY PEOPLE DIE because OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. And do u know what pains me d most is there some of u who are advanced in age way older than I am(am 26yrs) and here spreading resentment not forgetting abt d individual yoruba CHRISTIAN and talking crap abeg make una grow small sense IF A SHOWDOWN SHOULD EVER HAPPEN ITS ALL OF US THAT WILL LOSE.

It's very shocking honestly. Even law graduates (alcatraz001) are here beating drums of war, arranging fights on the streets of Lagos. If u call them touts now, they'll start wailing. You all should be ashamed

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ruffDiamond: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
hugobuzz:

1 that picture has nothing to do with BIAFRA or the SE.

2. will your father praise you after reading this disgusting post you just put up? Why is your mind so full full evil? who did u inherit this foolishness from?

3. Ur so fixated on incest. did you experience it at home growing up? well,keep sorry. get well soon. But stop showing your depravity here on NL. u weren't raised by a fool nah...

grin keep deluding yr self b-EAST ! Bunch of paedophiles in addition to CANNIBALISM lipsrsealed the pic got goddamn lot to do with yr vanquished accursed lot cos I read the GODDAMN ARTICLE RIGHT THERE IN THE LIBERARY cheesy,taken during the stupid caper u

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by flokii: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
do I look like your yelowba sisters who open their dirty, smelly, yansh prostituting all over London and churning out baby mamas like its going out of fashion?

ogbeni gerrarahia...anuofia!

Oloshi won't you deny bfor...

no be ur kind full brothels for west here dey do ashewo.. dey do peppersoup business

Stats won't lie Bit*ccch...

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Rotimi47: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

To hell with cowards.

It took the whole Nigeria plus british support 30months to subdue ill equipped biafra.

Son when u sleep tonite think about igbo vs yolocowards war. I pray this comes to pass, we are waiting for the opportunity to slug it out with u cowards.

Let them try again, this is not 1967. Try again. This time igbos vs yolofools
Amen to your pray for a war with us But do know that you igbos got france & other 5 other countries support during the war and Awolowo allowed humanitarian support to get to the Igbos for a long time but he had to stop them as Ojukwu instead of handing them over to the civilian he was handing them over to biafran soldiers. That's why the war lasted that long as the federal government were still given aid to the Igbo's and things changed when igbos invaded Yoruba land which lead to Biafra defeat as Yoruba's joined the military in large numbers to fight the Igbos. Its there in history, even aljazeera air it once in a while. Another war won't last 30 months as it will be short but more deadly. Igbo flat head cowards will still loss even with United States support.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
hola106:
wat did u guys hv dat u re claiming biafra I pity u unborn kids

i was just being sarcastic.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by onenaira3: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
BRAV0O:
I lauf u in hong kong style grin cus u don't know anything!!! I pray you folks will get sense and not push yoruba's to the wall

Na only hong Kong, y no laugh in tokyo style too. Your brothers are there getting their @ss kicked, y u dey here dey form e fighter and opening chest. Na only internet you fit get mouth. Mschewwwww rubbish. tongue Abeg no disturb me while I eat my abacha. I no get time for nonsense. onye ara

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
flokii:

no be ur kind full brothels for west here dey do ashewo.. dey do peppersoup business

[/s]

Trash!

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by melzabull(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

My guy, leave that coward alcatraz001, this is not the first time he is runing from a fight after hitting his keypads, and blowing hot air. Last time it Caesar inviting him to anthony village, he showed a clean pair of heels. grin
I remember that thread vividly... and the coward alcatraz001 is here again doing what he is best at;...beating his lazy, flat chest cheesygringrin

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ArodewilliamsT: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
okolochyke:

Collynzo, there is no greater coward than you on NL

U are a full fledged IGBO coward

My friend sharap dia you rotten, go and look for your collintus.

@ thread, There is only one way to end this menace. The Gov should follow the Fayose method- Bundle the lazy agberoes and send them to us in the East for apprenticeship, when we break sticks on their coconut heads, we'll then ship them back as normal humans.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
Amen to your pray for a war with us But do know that you igbos got france & other 5 other countries support during the war and Awolowo allowed humanitarian support to get to the Igbos for a long time but he had to stop them as Ojukwu instead of handing them over to the civilian he was given to to biafran soldiers. That's why the war lasted that long as the federal government were still given aid to the Igbo's and things changed when igbos invaded Yoruba land which lead to Biafra defeat as Yoruba's joined the military in large numbers to fight the Igbos. Its there in history, even aljazeera air it once in a while. Another war won't last 30 months as it will be short but more deadly.

If you're sensible you would wonder and ponder why Nigeria military lost more troops than necessary.

These statistics should send some cold shivers down your spines:

Nigeria's military strength: 120,000 (1970)
Biafra's military strength: 30,000 (1970)

Casualties:
Nigeria: 25,000 - 50,000 Military casualties
Biafra: 10,000 - 25,000 Military casualties

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

To every Yoruba person out there, the peace-loving people of the Great Igbo Nation are no cowards. Igbos never initiate clashes but they never turn their backs on any fight. They do not hide behind the handset or keyboard to sing war songs on the internet. 

Only the Hausa-Fulanis have tasted the anger of the Igbos as far as conflict is concerned in Nigeria. Fact#

FYI, the precious blood of Biafrans shall never flow on dirty Nigerian streets again like in 1966 to 1970!

It's unfortunate that many of you greedy and wicked fellows do not see anything wrong in the pogrom committed against Igbos.
Believe it or not, the evil deeds of your forbears will continue to haunt unrepentant Yoruba generations and their co-travellers.

Nnamdi Kanu having shaken the very foundation of your lives to your utter confusion that you have become too restless to even sleep peacefully on your bed these days. So, even without a gun shot thousands of loud-mouthed, hypocritical bigots are going down already.

There's nothing you can do about it now. It's too late to make any appeal...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by onenaira3: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
Igbos are land locked & without access to the sea, they are only indigenous to Nigeria while Yoruba is wide spread even outside Nigeria with a territory that is not land locked; Yoruba also have great access to the sea with more population ( over 10 million people more ) so I pity Igbo's that is squaring for a miss match with the Yorubas as they will get really smoked up if any real war takes place between both tribes.

Yoruba are world wide grin grin grin

Yoruba staying here they chest beat while the police is there trying to save your lazy buf00n brothers ain't going to do sh1t for Una. You fit get mouth, you know the way to the market, go try something. Go show your worst, we f2king dare Una. We'll see between Una and us who is more ready to waste the other. Devilish monkies

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by melzabull(f): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
flokii:

your dirty lazy sisters are being fvcked for free in garages, mechanic shops, under the table, behind car boots and fences etc and underaged teenage yelowba girls giving birth to black, malnourished, dirty haggard looking kids all over the place.

BTW, I hope your father rap.ed your sister this morning cos inbreeding is a norm in yolowbaland?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Dakens(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

It's very shocking honestly. Even law graduates (alcatraz001) are here beating drums of war, arranging fights on the streets of Lagos. If u call them touts now, they'll start wailing. You all should be ashamed
Bros forget all these People EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by melzabull(f): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Yoruba staying here they chest beat while the police is there trying to save your lazy buf00n brothers ain't going to do sh1t for Una. You fit get mouth, you know the way to the market, go try something. Go show your worst, we f2king dare Una. We'll see between Una and us who is more ready to waste the other. Devilish monkies
hey bro those words in bold don't exist okay?

its yellowbar
yelowba
yorubbish
yorubaboon
yorubastards
hoeriba etc okay smileywink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Why wait for surprise, then nothing is different btwen yiloba and fulani.

If u are man enough in Ur land, attack them now.

God punish any of u that cross alaba this night.

You are a dullard!
If we attack openly, the world will condemn Yorubas for being wicked and xenophobic.
ibos are still Nigerians for now and have the constitutional right to be in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
fireforfire:

Dat is if d association of Ofe mmanu pple wil agrree

....... and Mod berq dnt modify dis post again. i no send u
......... *Singing* If you no send me o, people plenty wey send me o!
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Rotimi47: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

That day will surely come & I pray it do come in time so that Igbo cowards will again confirm that they are still cowards. Flat head hairy simpletons. AMEN to you wish for another war, may God grant that wish.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by munas: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

So they ran from Alaba to Cele, a distance of about 15 kilometers or more just now?
You are a foolish liar trying to stir up conflict.

You are an idiot and possibly dont live around there.Whats the distance between alaba and cele?FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by flokii: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
your dirty lazy sisters are being fvcked for free in garages, mechanic shops, under the table, behind car boots and fences etc and underaged teenage yelowba girls giving birth to black, malnourished, dirty haggard looking kids all over the place.

BTW, I hope your father rap.ed your sister this morning cos inbreeding is a norm in yolowbaland?

Shoroniyen?

see ya flat head.. like say na una be saints

Hope say you don scrape ur beards and chest hair... animal
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
[s]hey bro those words in bold don't exist okay?

its yellowbar
yelowba
yorubbish
yorubaboon
yorubastards
hoeriba etc okay smileywink
[/s]

Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ruffDiamond: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
hugobuzz:

1 that picture has nothing to do with BIAFRA or the SE.

2. will your father praise you after reading this disgusting post you just put up? Why is your mind so full full evil? who did u inherit this foolishness from?

3. Ur so fixated on incest. did you experience it at home growing up? well,keep sorry. get well soon. But stop showing your depravity here on NL. u weren't raised by a fool nah...

grin keep deluding yr self b-EAST ! Bunch of paedophiles in addition to CANNIBALISM lipsrsealed the pic got goddamn lot to do with yr vanquished accursed lot cos I read the GODDAMN ARTICLE RIGHT THERE IN THE LIBERARY cheesy,taken during the stupid caper yall beast started and LOST WOEFULLY and still calling for yet another intact OJUIKU must be turning in rotting grave now wondering and shaking his people infinite stupidity cheesy this pic even has color the original is in pure black and white and I think I can see Benjamin Adekunle in the background making sure nobody flatee escape grin cheesy meanwhile keep beating the drum una go know how this time YEAH YORUBAS ARE MOSTLY WELL BROUGHT AND EVER ACCOMMODATING BUT WE AINT NO FOOL cheesy u go realize say NO REGION or TRIBE HAS MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE OR BRUTALITY sad

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]
hatingg u wth passion since 1967

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by melzabull(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!
ezi

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.