Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83993 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SUBWAY101(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

What thread, i can create a million if i want. I'm sure your cowardly brother lateef was among the agberoes that ran from Igbos in Alaba. grin grin

Amadi collins, stop making noise jare. Coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by forgiveness: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na wa oooooo!
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by mustafo: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
hugobuzz:

first part of your post makes sense. second part doesn't make sense. do as which people do? ever heard of diversity? Ibos are ibos and have Ibo DNA. if ibos did like yorubas then they wouldn't be as wealthy as they are now.

which values are you saying the Ibos didn't respect? no no una sell the lands lands the Ibos ve in Lagos? una dash tgem? don't they pay taxes? which values? or should should worship your oba? that one isn't possible nah. you havent made any point as far as I can see in ur post.

You reason like a typical nyamiri efulefu
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by omonnakoda: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Okies27:
. Do you even know where d atlantic runs along in naija. It runs d entire south-south which is closer to d east

1Atlantic is not Eboe portion. You can dress it up anyhow you like but Eboes are not among even though they like to feeelamong. God bless Yoruba sha

2. Outside of Lagos there is no part or the Atlantic favourable to heavy vessels because you encounter mangrove,creeks,swamp delta, Ingoing waterways etc . This is the story from Ogun,Ondo,Delta Bayelsa,Rivers,Akwa Ibom and Cross River.
Those are technically surmountable issues but costly compared to Lagos. That is what makes Lagos so important not its former FCT Status as many erroneously assert. Lagos is on the same latitude as Cotonou Lome Accra etc more or less with similar access to the sea after Lagos the Nigerian coast turns sharply downwards to the bight of Biafra and the topography is hugely different. Anyhow noone of that concerns Eboes who are TOTALLY LANDLOCKED

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by onenaira3: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
That day will surely come & I pray it do come in time so that Igbo cowards will again confirm that they are still cowards. Flat head hairy simpletons. AMEN to you wish for another war, may God grant that wish.
Flat head is still better than a cone head looking like something the devil accidently shitted out and dropped on earth to be nusiance. Lazy, criminalistic, ritualistic, tribalistic, Neandertal, savages. Why are you waiting? fight between Igbo and yoloba no dey happen now? Shebi you fit get mouth, go to alaba market and back your sh1t up. Na only internet Una fit get mouth. Bunch of lazy cowards. Monkey Mschewwwwww Rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Dakens(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

It's very shocking honestly. Even law graduates (alcatraz001) are here beating drums of war, arranging fights on the streets of Lagos. If u call them touts now, they'll start wailing. You all should be ashamed
bros forget dem EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by onenaira3: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
hey bro those words in bold don't exist okay?

its yellowbar
yelowba
yorubbish
yorubaboon
yorubastards
hoeriba etc okay smileywink

I know sha Na yoloba the children of Satan na em I call am but my phone auto corrected it. Thanks for the new name. Yorubaboon fit am perfect

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Yoruba are world wide grin grin grin

Yoruba staying here they chest beat while the police is there trying to save your lazy buf00n brothers ain't going to do sh1t for Una. You fit get mouth, you know the way to the market, go try something. Go show your worst, we f2king dare Una. We'll see between Una and us who is more ready to waste the other. Devilish monkies

Empty-chest beating chimp!

We know which tribe will cry to the ICC for something as trivial as a lagoon threat.

Dont worry, we'll treat your fccck up codedly and effectively such that it wont raise any dust.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by sonnie10: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
LadyFiona:
Then you don't know where Alaba market is. Their is a cele bus stop some metres from that market, not the cele busstop at ijesha axis, comprende!!!

When next I am there, I will be on the look out.

I do not know why people think that an average Igbo man is dominating. Because of this mentality, this people go all out to also show their power. The other day, I was in one of the stores in Balogun market to buy some household stuffs, the next shop to where I was in was this young man sitting and dosing, I guess it was his downtime. All of a sudden, an Alabaro (the yoruba women that help with carrying customers' goods) was yelling "egor so mi, egor so mi" (meaning; please help me take down this weight)- she was carrying four cartoons of imported wine (about 100kg) all at once. So she became exhausted and almost collapsing before she could get to the young man who was at that time half awake on the hearing her plea. So he got up, stretched his hands to offload a cartoon of wine but the Alabaro could not take it anymore, so she let go before the man could reach out to even help her. Everything failed and got broken. All these while I was still watching from the distance in the other shop.

I never expected what happened next. That was when I came to the conclusion that there is this unspoken believe by others that an Igbo man should swallow what ever intimidation, threat and unfair treatment that is being thrown at him, all in the name of doing business in another man's land.

I would never forget what this woman did. Immediately, she held the young man's shirt and was crying and shouting. And from no where, the agboros and alayes (touts) started trooping out in numbers to hear out their sister. My heart bleed when she lied that the young man had intentionally pushed and caused her to drop the cartoons of wine. The next thing I saw was that the touts started looting his shop, beating and inflicting bodyly harm to him. Accusing him of how wicked Igbos are and how they are never willing to help someone from other tribe who is in need. They never gave him any chance to defend himself. I could not get involved for fear of being mobbed.

I went home that day, feeling terrible. Because my conscience could not stomach such unfair and evil act of envy, the next month, I disposed the few things I had in Lagos and left. And to be honest, I have never regretted why I had to leave, it was the best decision I have ever made.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
ezi
Ode!
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

[s]
My friend sharap dia you rotten, go and look for your collintus.

@ thread, There is only one way to end this menace. The Gov should follow the Fayose method- Bundle the lazy agberoes and send them to us in the East for apprenticeship, when we break sticks on their coconut heads, we'll then ship them back as normal humans. [/s]

Colins u are a lazy Igbo man, a coward and fool

Coward

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SUBWAY101(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

My guy, leave that coward alcatraz001, this is not the first time he is runing from a fight after hitting his keypads, and blowing hot air. Last time it Caesar inviting him to anthony village, he showed a clean pair of heels. grin

Amadi collins, stop splashing smelly spit everywhere. Animal

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
sonnie10:

[s]When next I am there, I will be on the look out.

I do not know why people think that an average Igbo man is dominating. Because of this mentality, this people go all out to also show their power. The other day, I was in one of the stores in Balogun market to buy some household stuffs, the next shop to were I was in was this young man sitting and dosing, I guess it was his downtime. All of a sudden, an Alabaro (the yoruba women that help with carrying customers' goods) was yelling "egor so mi, egor so mi" (meaning; please help me take down this weight)- she was carrying four cartoons of imported wine (about 100kg) all at once. So she became exhausted and almost collapsing before she could get to the young man who was at time half awake on the hearing her plea. So he got up, stretched his hands to offload a cartoon of wine but the Alabaro could not take it anymore, so she let go before the man could reach even help her. Everything failed and got broken. All these while I was still watching from the distance in the other shop.

I never expected what happened next. That was when I came to the conclusion that there is this spoken believe by others that an Igbo man should swallow what ever intimidation, threat and unfair treatment that is being thrown at him, all in the name of doing business in another man's land.

I would never forget what this woman did. Immediately, she held the young man's shirt and was crying and shouting. And from no where, the agboros and alayes (touts) started trooping out in numbers to hear out their sister. My heart bleed when she lied that the young man had intentionally pushed and caused her to drop the cartoons of wine. The next thing I saw was that the touts started looting his shop, beating and inflicting bodyly harm to him. Accusing him of how wicked Igbos are and how they are never willing to help someone from other tribe who is in need. They never gave him any chance to defend himself. I could not get involved for fear of being mobbed.

I went home that day, feeling terrible. Because my conscience could not stomach such unfair and evil act of envy, the next month, I disposed the few things I had in Lagos and left. And to be honest, I have never regretted why I had to leave, it was the best decision I have ever made[/s].

You can take your FAKE IGBO story and feed it to stupid igbos in your palm wine joints in Aba

Liar !

U saw an Igbo man stealing Yoruba property and he was dealt with and rightfully so.

Igbo liar and story teller

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by onenaira3: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
VirginFinder:

Empty-chest beating chimp!

We know which tribe will cry to the ICC for something as trivial as a lagoon threat.

Dont worry, we'll treat your fccck up codedly and effectively such that it wont raise any dust.

Ediot no sabi Igbo called on your dare. No be you f00ls open mouth to "respect your oba", taking him to court, na em be respect? Despite the threat , despite your loud mouth, they still dared take your worthless oba to the court. No king on this planet has,been insulted, degraded and dragged the like that your shameless oba. tongue tongue

You'll treat which f2k up? The ijaw that kicked Una @ss in ondo, wet in Una do but cry to the police? Nada. The Hausa wey show Una pepper in ekiti, wetin Una do? Nada. Fulani nko? nada. Abeg no disturb me with your ethugging. Rather than staying on NL pushing your chest up while your brothers are getting their @ss beat, go do something. Na only internet Una fit get mouth and when it's time to fight, you still stay internet they type. Lazy coward. Agbero.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
meanwhile our yolowba brothers have done it again. yorubastads and human parts business gringringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/2601809/four-fake-prophets-human-parts#38045120

Okolo u have mental problems

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SUBWAY101(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

My friend sharap dia you rotten, go and look for your collintus.

@ thread, There is only one way to end this menace. The Gov should follow the Fayose method- Bundle the lazy agberoes and send them to us in the East for apprenticeship, when we break sticks on their coconut heads, we'll then ship them back as normal humans.

Buhahahaha. See this coward hiding behind another to spew trash. You are worst than ojuku sef. Bas.tard animal

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Sunbellar: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:
Hahahahahahahahaha, bros you are wicked ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you the person on you profile pics?
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SUBWAY101(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
okolochyke:

Okolo u have mental problems

Ahahaha you sef see say na him. Okolo chyke don kolomental. Lmaooook

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Drkul(f): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy Loool, smokes everywhere. Proudly 9ja

They surrounded, searched my bro nd took his phone on his way to work, embarassed cry. Not fair o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:
[s]

Ediot no sabi Igbo called on your dare. No be you f00ls open mouth to "respect your oba", taking him to court, na em be respect? Despite the threat , despite your loud mouth, they still dared take your worthless oba to the court. No king on this planet has,been insulted, degraded and dragged the ud like your shameless your oba. tongue tongue

You'll treat which f2k up? The ijaw that kicked Una @ss in ondo, wet in Una do but cry to the police? Nada. The Hausa wey show Un
[/s]

Arrant nonsense!
Who is under tension now? Agberos or ibos?
Very soon, Nnamdi Kanu will start wailing on Radio Biafra.
ibo fcck up will be treated, I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Ahahaha you sef see say na him. Okolo chyke don kolomental. Lmaooook

Melzabull na Okolo na

confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by onenaira3: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
VirginFinder:

Arrant nonsense!
Who is under tension now? Agberos or ibos?
Very soon, Nnamdi Kanu will start wailing on Radio Biafra.
ibo fcck up will be treated, I can assure you.

Last I checked na your agberos bros dey run and hiding in bus station like the lazy cowards Una be. Bunch of weakling f00ls.
Even radio Biafra, no be you fools that threatened hell if kalu broadcast in lagos, he did it and even announced him go do am even before it started, wetin happen from Una? NADA. Bunch of noise making cowards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by IheabunikeChuks: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Where is that coward Amadi Collins AKA arodewilliams, Operationigrigri ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Shymm3x: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]

STFU!!

You're the type of cowardly Yoruba that gives all other Yorubas a bad name. If folks want their own country, why not let them be? What useless Nig.ger-area that's knee-deep in abyss are you keeping together? Who keeps an accursed shiithole together, for fvck sake?

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
Where is that coward Amadi Collins AKA arodewilliams, Operationigrigri ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He has bolted like his hero, General Ojukwu of Biafra fame

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Shymm3x: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
These soft Yorubas and chest-beating Igbos and their sissified wrestling matches.

If you're not going to fight a proper fight - just STFU and stop disturbing folks with ya never-ending shouting matches.

Only God knows the ret.ard who put this crap on FP for traffic. I opened the thread to see if something big was popping, only to see another round of shouting match. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by sonnie10: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
okolochyke:

You can take your FAKE IGBO story and feed it to stupid igbos in your palm wine joints in Aba

Liar !

U saw an Igbo man stealing Yoruba property and he was dealt with and rightfully so.

Igbo liar and story teller

The Alabaro was carrying the wine for an Igbo trader; from his warehouse to the his store, if you know how that Balogun market is setup. Small stores dawn stairs and warehouses upstairs. She was only afraid that she would be asked to pay for the lost, since she could have carried them one or two at a time or ask others to help her. It was a plot to cover up her malicious damage and an opportunity for the touts to steal.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PenSniper: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
Igbos are just chest beating cowards! One of them was saying they Igbos have chased away the agberos but the full gist is that they the Igbos were no match for the agberos so the Igbos have to get soldiers to come in. Though I don't really like agberos but I know what they are capable of as their own life mean nothing to them not to talk of someone else's life.

A known fact is that an agbero can kill or get killed for just 20 naira as they just don't care.

As things are presently, all these chest beaters should be prepared as agberos are known to keep fighting for years till they get what they want.

Eni buruku ni ojo tire. The agberos will be used to scatter and decimate them before the real machos come in to finish them off.
Bunch of apes they all are.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Femolacaster(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chai, i just pity the innocent nyanmiris staying in yorubaland that may face challenges due to the gross display of foolishness from their almajiri brothers.......well, una cup go soon full, and i pray it is soon.....ethnic cleansing looms in Lagos and other parts of Yoruba. NDI ARA!
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by tomakint: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

STFU!!
You're the type of cowardly Yoruba that gives all other Yorubas a bad name. If folks want their own country, why not let them be? What useless Nig.ger-area that's knee-deep in abyss are you keeping together? Who keeps an accursed shiithole together, for fvck sake?
Even though you are an Ijebu Prince (a proud Yoruba tokantokan) I must confess you really deserve a handshake for being a true omoluabi....so many Yorubas here reason like toddlers.

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Last I checked na your agberos bros dey run and hiding in bus station like the lazy cowards Una be. Bunch of weakling f00ls.
Even radio Biafra, no be you fools that threatened hell if kalu broadcast in lagos, he did it and even announced him go do am even before it started, wetin happen from Una? NADA. Bunch of noise making cowards.

You are a dullard!
For how long will you sleep in your shops?
And hey, never heard Radio Biafra in Lagos. What's the frequency?
Your fccck up will be codedly treated so that you dont use as excuse for Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

"God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.