Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83946 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Shymm3x: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
tomakint:

Even though you are an Ijebu Prince (a proud Yoruba tokantokan) I must confess you really deserve a handshake for being a true omoluabi....so many Yorubas here reason like toddlers.

I'm not an Ijebu prince - Just a normal royalty. grin

Anyway, I don't understand the rationale behind campaigning against folks who want freedom. Freedom is divine and it's an entitlement, especially when you're seeking it against something that was done without ya approval. None of the groups in naij signed up willingly to be part of the country - folks were lumped together against their wishes. And if certain folks feel they want to leave, since the experiment isn't working - why not let them be, and focus on ya own group?

Isn't it obvious that country isn't working and will most likely never work, due to overlapping interest, its dark history, the structure, and how it's governed?

As long as they're not troubling ya own region of the country - or trying to covet any part of it and add it to their future country, I honestly don't see why any Yoruba person should be anti-Biafra or whatever the new country would be called. Yes, I'm not a fan Radio Biafra, and Ojukwu's incursion into the SW during the first war. But I support freedom for all, especially if it's a revolutionary idea.

11 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Classicman47(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

So you won't direct your chastisement to the IBOs who are predominantly Christian but hate other Nigerians?

This is the height of hypocrisy. I sympathise with you.

I chose to chastise u bcuz a professed christian ought to know better than joining issues with a set of individuals simply bcuz they don't agree to ur point of view.

That act is a total deviation from the basic tenets of the preaching of Jesus Christ whom I believe u are emulating.

As a follower of Christ, U ought not to hate ppl bcuz they hate u. The bible says pray for them instead.

Pls consult James 1: 26 for further guidance. Thnx

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
sonnie10:

[s]The Alabaro was carrying the wine for an Igbo trader; from his warehouse to the his store, if you know how that Balogun market is setup. Small stores dawn stairs and warehouses upstairs. She was only afraid that she would be asked to pay for the lost, since she could have carried them one or two at a time or ask others to help her. It was a plot to cover up her malicious damage and an opportunity for the touts to steal.[/s]

Nonsense!

Biafra tales by the moonlight.

Why are igbos liars, thieves and criminals?

Your igbo friend is a thief and he was caught red handed by his Yoruba masters

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by tall2ce(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=38031335]"Lagos is no man's land". Quote me anywhere.[/quote
can u say d same 4 IMO, Enugu , Abia and Ebonyi
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:
These soft Yorubas and chest-beating Igbos and their sissified wrestling matches.

If you're not going to fight a proper fight - just STFU and stop disturbing folks with ya never-ending shouting matches.

Only God knows the ret.ard who put this crap on FP for traffic. I opened the thread to see if something big was popping, only to see another round of shouting match. grin

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

Security agents are on ground to keep the peace.

Trust me, ibo fcck up will be treated as always.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by IheabunikeChuks: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
okolochyke:

He has bolted like his hero, General Ojukwu of Biafra fame

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by sonnie10: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
okolochyke:

Nonsense!

Biafra tales by the moonlight.

Why are igbos liars, thieves and criminals?

Your igbo friend is a thief and he was caught red handed by his Yoruba masters

Use your brain small. How do you steal a full cartoon of wine off someone's head in an open market?

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Shymm3x: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
VirginFinder:

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

Security agents are on ground to keep the peace.

Trust me, ibo fcck up will be treated as always.

Lmao...ain't no one got time for noise. It's either you're about that life or not.

Anyway, you lot need to stop shouting everywhere and learn to live together peaceful if you can't get busy. The noise is nauseating now.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Anyway, I don't understand the rationale behind campaigning against folks who want freedom. Freedom is divine and it's an entitlement, especially when you're seeking it against something that was done without ya approval. None of the groups in naij signed up willingly to be part of the country - folks were lumped together against their wishes. And if certain folks feel they want to leave, since the experiment isn

No Yoruba is against ibo freedom.
It's the north holding the ibos down! ibos are the Indians of the nation.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Classicman47(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
Alaba boys are chasing Yoruba Agberos they are on the run the police and army have arrived the are shooting on the air

Bros are u also running See ur typing, no comma, no period.smh

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
sonnie10:

Use your brain small. How do you steal a full cartoon of wine off someone's head in an open market?

The whole story stinks!

Just another Igbo tale

Your igbo friend went to the Yoruba woman's shop and tried to steal her wine products and he was caught

I hope they beat him very well. Did he end up in hospital? If not, they are fools

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...ain't no one got time for noise. It's either you're about that life or not.

Anyway, you lot need to stop shouting everywhere and learn to live together peaceful if you can't get busy. The noise is nauseating now.

Need evidence on bolded?
Of course we do live together peacefully but we'll always keep ibos in check from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Anyway, I don't understand the rationale behind campaigning against folks who want freedom. Freedom is divine and it's an entitlement, especially when you're seeking it against something that was done without ya approval. None of the groups in naij signed up willingly to be part of the country - folks were lumped together against their wishes. And if certain folks feel they want to leave, since the experiment isn't working - why not let them be, and focus on ya own group?

Isn't it obvious that country isn't working and will most likely never work, due to overlapping interest, its dark history, the structure, and how it's governed?

As long as they're not troubling ya own region of the country - or trying to covet any part of it and add it to their future country, I honestly don't see why any Yoruba person should be anti-Biafra or whatever the new country would be called...
...I support freedom for all, especially if it's a revolutionary idea.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Shymm3x: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
VirginFinder:

No Yoruba is against ibo freedom.
It's the north holding the ibos down! ibos are the Indians of the nation.

However, majority of the loudest voice who always disturb them about Biafra are Yorubas. Why? Why the fvck are a lot of Yorubas so concerned about Biafra when it's obvious that Nigeria has stunted and destroyed the progression of Yorubas? Why are Yorubas benefiting from the Nigerian experiment, anyway?

The first secession was a war of necessity - but this one is none of ya business. Just leave these folks and their Biafra alone.

Yes, fvck radio biafra and all the hate and vitriol they spout on there about Yorubas. However, if no part of Yorubaland is included in the dream - why not leave them alone? They can take the whole SS for all I care - the onus is on those from there to fight their own battles. Yorubaland can thrive without other parts of the country easily.

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by vaca1: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gosh i read this topic from beginning to end and couldn't utter a word. The hatred going on here is deeply rooted. my people, love conquers all and hatred destroys whatever ambition you are anticipating for yourselves and younger ones. God bless you all.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by 4stylz: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Amansu:

How would you like it if Yorubas take over Onitsha and declare it a no man's land?
This type of flagrant disrespect for the owners of the land is the chief cause of discord and tribal fights.

You don't own any land, where is your village in lagos? Ikeja or epe?

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by badnature: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
ooh yeah seun and his moderators those bunch of tribalist have unband me, back to business one thing all this yolooba people running their mouth up and down don't know is the fact that even hausa people riding okada,those one pushing trucks came out with knife,dagger,digger stones side by side with igbo people because they too suffer from the stupid and illiterate attitude of those Yoruba people.the really show them shege! the only person that will like a Yoruba man is someone who has never leave with them,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Shymm3x: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
VirginFinder:

Need evidence on bolded?
Of course we do live together peacefully but we'll always keep ibos in check from time to time.

You don't keep folks in check by shouting everywhere about what you're going to do all the time. It's either you do or you don't. And if you can't do anything - STFU and keep living.

The whole Lagos noise can be settled easily with just a few policies, if those who ought to care actually do care. They don't care cos they care more about the loot...the inconsequential ones keep making unnecessary noise everywhere. Just stop it.

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Rotimi47: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Flat head is still better than a cone head looking like something the devil accidently shitted out and dropped on earth to be nusiance. Lazy, criminalistic, ritualistic, tribalistic, Neandertal, savages. Why are you waiting? fight between Igbo and yoloba no dey happen now? Shebi you fit get mouth, go to alaba market and back your sh1t up. Na only internet Una fit get mouth. Bunch of lazy cowards. Monkey Mschewwwwww Rubbish

piss off cave man slowpoke, your tribe are crime kingpins and about alaba, i will surely take a flight from where i am to Lagos if your sorry assess start an armed conflict with us as I am proudly a lagosian, I have dealt with Igbos who engaged me in ladipo in 2008 when I drove my car there for repair after I had an accident ( reason was some of them were envious of me as per the type car I drive which was very rear then), they tried to rough handle me but I was with a older friend and we dealt with them.

Though it was later settled as they were told to make apology by the Igbo leaders, I had another of such encounter at alaba international when a little brother dragged me there to get some air condition for my new place as he advised me not to buy from the place I usually buy electronics( LG on Allen avenue), after a little exchange the igbo guy stated calling his other Igbos and I brought out my phone to call my peps & OPC national leader too but the Igbo leaders in the market settled the fight. I don't run from a fight if my right or the right of anyone I know is abused. I am a lagosian born in an estate initially part of Ikeja but later made part of Oshodi; If you are a lagosian you will know how rugged an oshodi guy is in-respect of class.

Ladipo is small for me though some Igbo importers who happen to be my customer at one point know me well but if it comes to a fight I will definitely side with my tribe and leave out the Igbos who are related to me & my Igbo friends but others I can't wait to engage as they keep looking for a physical confrontation with my people & so they must have it if they draw the first blood.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by lomprico(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I don't like war but I think its time the ibos leave Lagos for us. I keep repeating it in every fora I am privileged to attend or contribute to that the IBO's have become too relaxed and disrespectful for YORUBA comfort.

If you think most Yoruba's don't see all your insults on this board and several others then you all are deluded. Yoruba will win the war eventually.Selah.

NB: I am a christian Yoruba.
Are u a lagosian by origin?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I don't like war but I think its time the ibos leave Lagos for us. I keep repeating it in every fora I am privileged to attend or contribute to that the IBO's have become too relaxed and disrespectful for YORUBA comfort.

If you think most Yoruba's don't see all your insults on this board and several others then you all are deluded. Yoruba will win the war eventually.Selah.

There is no CHRIST in you.
Hades awaits you.
Repent!

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by WilyWily: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

However, majority of the loudest voice who always disturb them about Biafra are Yorubas. Why? Why the fvck are a lot of Yorubas so concerned about Biafra when it's obvious that Nigeria has stunted and destroyed the progression of Yorubas? Why are Yorubas benefiting from the Nigerian experiment, anyway?

The first secession was a war of necessity - but this one is none of ya business. Just leave these folks and their Biafra alone.

Yes, fvck radio biafra and all the hate and vitriol they spout on there about Yorubas. However, if no part of Yorubaland is included in the dream - why not leave them alone? They can take the whole SS for all I care - the onus is on those from there to fight their own battles. Yorubaland can thrive without other parts of the country easily.
Omo Ijebu, u don de get sense

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
1- You are soo useless
2- Igbo's Built Lagos
3- Get that into your empty, coconut tribalism head
Fooooooollllllllllllll
Alcatraz001:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
1- You are dumb azz
2- Igbo's Built Lagos
3- Get that into your empty, coconut tribalism head

Alcatraz001:

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by AlPeter: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
ibedun:

You are a fool for this statement. You obviouly do not know what is at stake.

oya back to your cage. Sorry every one he was let out of his cage for fresh air seems to air was too much for his brain to handle

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=AlPeter post=38034899]

see I support the urchins being dealt with but what am against is these clowns insulting folks in there own lands calling them cowards.Imagine a few months back at Isale Eko when these same Agberos harassed the Igbo traders there it was these same Yoruba folks that fought off the Agberos. Now how do you think any of the guys that fought that day will feel reading this, one clown is even talking of Igbos having guns, I laugh, Guns that is being used for fun at Fadeyi every month. The Igbos should stop inciting hate in others nobody hate them but they are forcing others to start exhibiting it by their actions of recent[/quote.

And how r u sure the Igbos on nairaland reside in lagos? U all shud stop calling for war because the outcome won't be nice for all Nigerians. If war starts, God forbid, it will b an ample opportunity for enemy of Nigeria to come In n destroy everytin. We r today in hitech world n nuclear profileration is possible! ]
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by melzabull(f): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
okolochyke:

Okolo u have mental problems
who is this goat and what is it blabbing about?

Obviously its you and your useless father that has mental problem otherwise you wouldn't quote me with this rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by bigfrancis21: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

I just sent you a PM, reply me. I am ready to meet you at any place of your choosing here in Lagos, let's start the fight and settle this like men once and for all. You can bring your friends if you like.

Una for nairaland no go kill me abeg. grin grin
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Kollyman: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
melzabull:
who is this goat and what is it blabbing about?

Obviously its you and your useless father that has mental problem otherwise you wouldn't quote me with this rubbish

Decryptor

U are a BIG FOOL

Go and suck your Hausa master di.ck or have they sacked you from the Ministry?

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

I just sent you a PM, reply me. I am ready to meet you at any place of your choosing here in Lagos, let's start the fight and settle this like men once and for all. You can bring your friends if you like.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by refreshrate: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
PenSniper:

Defending my legacy is part of something productive.
We shall meet surely at the end of the shouting match.
Then we shall see who will spill siliva from the eyes in agony rather than the mouth.

You that youre still struggling to buy laptop to support your tecno phone defending legacy?

Which legacy abeg? The tight sagging jeans youre wearing or that your 'My money grows like grass" t shirt that sun has overflogged?

Your mates are marking down deals generating mad revenue youre hear claiming to be Jagaban of yoruba kingdom?

heeey! i don die! who did this to this boy?

people mean o

ah swear

Tout go and earn a living and stop disturbing other people for owo anything when their containers arrive,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.