Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83620 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Ibo is a lower class citizen in Nigeria.

[ Masterweb Reports: Clement Udegbe reports ] – When Governor Babatunde Raji  Fashola  was sworn in as the Governor of Lagos State, to take over from his mentor, I was one of those who vouched for him, urging my friends in our small but very closed forum of lawyers who are pastors to monitor and watch the actions of Lawyers in Power.

I boasted that here comes the first SAN, as a Governor, who will show Nigerians that lawyers have the key to the challenges of this blessed nation, and that Lagos will soon experience a turn around for good. Today, we all agree that he has done well  and still doing well except for one terrible and dangerous tendency his government has displayed too frequently.

Around December 2009,the LASG, provided buses and was paying a sum ranging from N8,000 toN15,000 to anyone who wanted to leave Lagos. What was baffling was that the evacuation targeted people from the South- South and South East of Nigeria, especially the Igbos.

Any man who wants people to leave “their Lagos” so shabbily is wickedly inconsiderate because some of these citizens being urged to depart or relocate from Lagos may have come here when some of them in power today were toddlers. Some of these persons so believed in Lagos, that they gave their children Yoruba names like myself.

They only discovered late in life, like I now do, that many of these men who are in power have refused to outgrow their dislike for Igbos! To me, that action signaled the possibility of BRF waking up any morning to ask a whole group, and ethnic group to leave Lagos. Igbos could be made to leave Lagos one day, if nothing is done now.

I quickly took this thought to my forum of Pastor Lawyers, and after a good argument, they disagreed with me, but  we all agreed to watch BRF closely to observe anything that will prove my thoughts or to confirm my fears for the Igbo people in Lagos. After BRF’s re-election in 2011, we all agreed that the man will become bolder, more blunt, daring, and even wicked in his second term. This was purely based on his body language in everything he did, after he was sworn in for the second term.

Soon after, LASG had a serious brush with the Igbo traders in Alaba International Market, Ojo. He threatened to close their market, and we noted it.

Then he hit the Okada riders very hard, and as that was settling down, he hit the Ladipo Igbo traders early this year, and closed the market indefinitely! It took the intervention of Owelle Rochas Okorocha of Imo State to reach BRF’s milk of mercy and he reopened Ladipo Market, but not without a warning! I, had to, and without any apologies, come to the painful conclusion that it is either that someone very high up in the LASG does not like Ndigbo, or it is BRF himself. What angered me more was that Owelle had to beg him for Ndigbo.

This Igbo people I complained, when will they wake up to know and accept that no one likes them in this arrangement called Nigeria, and comport themselves properly at all times and in all they do?

To confirm that I was correct, on the July 26 morning, Onitsha people at the bridge head area woke up to the deportation of about 70 Igbos by LASG to Anambra State! What BRF has told Ndigbo by this action include: That Lagos State under his administration will not tolerate Igbo failed citizens in the state; Lagos will allow only those who contribute immensely to the Internally Generated Revenue of the State, and if any becomes unable to pay tax for any reason, LASG will send him back to Igboland.

Don’t ever think you can do anything about how LASG, treats Ndigbo,whether their treatment of Igbos is constitutional or not, no one can do anything about it. Since Igbo Governors may only come to beg him for mercy, he might as well just send their people back to them, good riddance of bad rubbish! Finally, LASG can and will disregard the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria when it concerns Ndigbo, because they are ACN!

The deportation of Nigerians from Nigeria was the worst assault on the pride of Igbo people in Lagos; it was deliberately calculated to see what the Igbo people would do, and it is in very bad taste to me.

The meaning was that a governor who thinks and goes ahead to approve the transportation and relocation of these Nigerian citizens from his state, has succeeded in flouting and abusing the constitutional rights of these citizens to a place of domicile, to stay and earn their living in any part of Nigeria.

If the Federal Government does not speak and do something about this, there will be cause for any Igbo man to worry about this contraption called Nigeria that we have all so believed in. LASG must be made to account for these persons, cater and provide for them, because it was in Lagos that they lost focus and their destiny  ruined.

Lagos Area Boys run wild, extorting money from bus drivers, causing nuisance with impunity ostensibly encouraged by LASG. I just wonder when this insult of Ndigbo will end.The growing trend of disrespecting the Igbo people in Lagos, and wherever in Nigeria must stop.

If nothing is done about this by the FG, many will have to brace up for a fight for their constitutional right, or pack away from Lagos State. And this is because my Igbo people say that if your fowl comes out in the morning from its cage and starts pursuing you, it is wise that you run for your dear life, because it may have developed sharp teeth overnight!

Clement Udegbe, a Nigerian lawyer reports from Lagos.

--------------------------------------------

Fashola violated Ibo's rights in Nigeria but in court Yoruba and Hausa lawyers gave him victory against the refugees. Ibos are like toilet paper, everybody clean yansh with them. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by tonychristopher: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2015
superstar1:

Joker.

Your deluded fathers could not even conquer small Ore, not to talk of Ondo.

Reclaim back your fathers houses that were hijacked by the minorities and rename the town they changed the name,as well as the streets and we shall begin to take you serious.

For now you are noise makers and chest beaters, just like your defeated and conquered grandfathers and fathers that gave birth to this your enslaved generation. grin grin grin

For your information... Ikwerre is in ohaneze and I don't know why you find it hard to understand this ...they have begged forgiveness and igbos have moved on ...now that is apart. The same way jew forfeited their properties in EU to build a stronger better nations that what Igbo did

If you want us to hate our brothers because of comon properties we are sorry to disappoint u ...we won't

Atleast Igbo have Eze Igbo in Lagos ...pls try have oba Yoruba in Ilorin . we know that you will never get that state again at least have a king

Now stop hating Igbo ...it will not do u good pls

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by tonychristopher: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Ibo is a lower class citizen in Nigeria.

[ Masterweb Reports: Clement Udegbe reports ] – When Governor Babatunde Raji  Fashola  was sworn in as the Governor of Lagos State, to take over from his mentor, I was one of those who vouched for him, urging my friends in our small but very closed forum of lawyers who are pastors to monitor and watch the actions of Lawyers in Power.

I boasted that here comes the first SAN, as a Governor, who will show Nigerians that lawyers have the key to the challenges of this blessed nation, and that Lagos will soon experience a turn around for good. Today, we all agree that he has done well  and still doing well except for one terrible and dangerous tendency his government has displayed too frequently.

Around December 2009,the LASG, provided buses and was paying a sum ranging from N8,000 toN15,000 to anyone who wanted to leave Lagos. What was baffling was that the evacuation targeted people from the South- South and South East of Nigeria, especially the Igbos.

Any man who wants people to leave “their Lagos” so shabbily is wickedly inconsiderate because some of these citizens being urged to depart or relocate from Lagos may have come here when some of them in power today were toddlers. Some of these persons so believed in Lagos, that they gave their children Yoruba names like myself.

They only discovered late in life, like I now do, that many of these men who are in power have refused to outgrow their dislike for Igbos! To me, that action signaled the possibility of BRF waking up any morning to ask a whole group, and ethnic group to leave Lagos. Igbos could be made to leave Lagos one day, if nothing is done now.

I quickly took this thought to my forum of Pastor Lawyers, and after a good argument, they disagreed with me, but  we all agreed to watch BRF closely to observe anything that will prove my thoughts or to confirm my fears for the Igbo people in Lagos. After BRF’s re-election in 2011, we all agreed that the man will become bolder, more blunt, daring, and even wicked in his second term. This was purely based on his body language in everything he did, after he was sworn in for the second term.

Soon after, LASG had a serious brush with the Igbo traders in Alaba International Market, Ojo. He threatened to close their market, and we noted it.

Then he hit the Okada riders very hard, and as that was settling down, he hit the Ladipo Igbo traders early this year, and closed the market indefinitely! It took the intervention of Owelle Rochas Okorocha of Imo State to reach BRF’s milk of mercy and he reopened Ladipo Market, but not without a warning! I, had to, and without any apologies, come to the painful conclusion that it is either that someone very high up in the LASG does not like Ndigbo, or it is BRF himself. What angered me more was that Owelle had to beg him for Ndigbo.

This Igbo people I complained, when will they wake up to know and accept that no one likes them in this arrangement called Nigeria, and comport themselves properly at all times and in all they do?

To confirm that I was correct, on the July 26 morning, Onitsha people at the bridge head area woke up to the deportation of about 70 Igbos by LASG to Anambra State! What BRF has told Ndigbo by this action include: That Lagos State under his administration will not tolerate Igbo failed citizens in the state; Lagos will allow only those who contribute immensely to the Internally Generated Revenue of the State, and if any becomes unable to pay tax for any reason, LASG will send him back to Igboland.

Don’t ever think you can do anything about how LASG, treats Ndigbo,whether their treatment of Igbos is constitutional or not, no one can do anything about it. Since Igbo Governors may only come to beg him for mercy, he might as well just send their people back to them, good riddance of bad rubbish! Finally, LASG can and will disregard the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria when it concerns Ndigbo, because they are ACN!

The deportation of Nigerians from Nigeria was the worst assault on the pride of Igbo people in Lagos; it was deliberately calculated to see what the Igbo people would do, and it is in very bad taste to me.

The meaning was that a governor who thinks and goes ahead to approve the transportation and relocation of these Nigerian citizens from his state, has succeeded in flouting and abusing the constitutional rights of these citizens to a place of domicile, to stay and earn their living in any part of Nigeria.

If the Federal Government does not speak and do something about this, there will be cause for any Igbo man to worry about this contraption called Nigeria that we have all so believed in. LASG must be made to account for these persons, cater and provide for them, because it was in Lagos that they lost focus and their destiny  ruined.

Lagos Area Boys run wild, extorting money from bus drivers, causing nuisance with impunity ostensibly encouraged by LASG. I just wonder when this insult of Ndigbo will end.The growing trend of disrespecting the Igbo people in Lagos, and wherever in Nigeria must stop.

If nothing is done about this by the FG, many will have to brace up for a fight for their constitutional right, or pack away from Lagos State. And this is because my Igbo people say that if your fowl comes out in the morning from its cage and starts pursuing you, it is wise that you run for your dear life, because it may have developed sharp teeth overnight!

Clement Udegbe, a Nigerian lawyer reports from Lagos.

--------------------------------------------

Fashola violated Ibo's rights in Nigeria but in court Yoruba and Hausa lawyers gave him victory against the refugees. Ibos are like toilet paper, everybody clean yansh with them. cheesy cheesy

OPC nairaland....lol

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by tonychristopher: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Hehehe. Don't you just wish? You must be mistaking the Lagoon for Lagos cheesy, since Akiolu has already offered you all acres of plots in the Lagoon, so y'all can knock yourselves out at its bottom. Besides, una must first successfully annex Delta, Edo, Ondo, and Ogun which are buffer states between Lagos and SE proper, punk. Ore would be child's play compared to what will befall your flat.heads. cheesy

You know we can easily sandfill those lagoon and make it Macau

Pls go and salvage your people in that thread

Show them decent pictures of Oshogbo,okitipupa et al

Every Yoruba man no be lagosian naaa

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

You know we can easily sandfill those lagoon and make it Macau

Pls go and salvage your people in that thread

Show them decent pictures of Oshogbo,okitipupa et al

Every Yoruba man no be lagosian naaa

Lol. You people are simply too daft for comfort. This Igbo still dey talk of sand filling Lagoon? ? So till now you mean you still don't get it that Akiolu's offer was actually a curse offering? ? cheesy The only Igbo that will end up in the Lagoon will be a dead one, so you can feel free to begin sand filling your graveyard. cheesy
Newsflash: Every yorubaman, be he from Osogbo or Okitipupa, has more stake and claim to Lagos than any Igbo ever will coz by God's grace Lagos falls within Southwest and Yoruba land/territory, same way all Igbos feel naturally more at home within every part of SE igboland and will gladly die to protect her interests and territorial integrity. FACT.

An igboman in Lagos will always be an igboman, even if he lives there for a million years, he will never be no more than an illegal immigrant. Heck, you all don't even bury your dead outside igboland, so no matter how long Una live for Lagos, a Igbo will eventually end up in the SE, whether dead or alive. Comprende? ?

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by tonychristopher: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2015
you dont understand sacarsm and wits

Flyoruboy:

Lol. You people are simply too daft for comfort. This Igbo still dey talk of sand filling Lagoon? ? So till now you mean you still don't get it that Akiolu's offer was actually a curse offering? ? cheesy The only Igbo that will end up in the Lagoon will be a dead one, so you can feel free to begin sand filling your graveyard. cheesy
Newsflash: Every yorubaman, be he from Osogbo or Okitipupa, has more stake and claim to Lagos than any Igbo ever will coz by God's grace Lagos falls within Southwest and Yoruba land/territory, same way all Igbos feel naturally more at home within every part of SE igboland and will gladly die to protect her interests and territorial integrity. FACT.

An igboman in Lagos will always be an igboman, even if he lives there for a million years, he will never be no more than an illegal immigrant. Heck, you all don't even bury your dead outside igboland, so no matter how long Una live for Lagos, a Igbo will eventually end up in the SE, whether dead or alive. Comprende? ?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2015
xtrorse:

Diabolic Yorubbish clown!

Envious ibo jester!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Chigold101(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Keegan:

It is clear to all that you're becoming insane. Chest beating, that's what you're good at, couple with ranting and cursing, keep it up.

So in your silly mind only igbo can import goods. Keep crying and delude yourself the more.

Let me tell you, before igbo in Lagos were the Lebanese in trading, tell me where they are now in Lagos? Lagos survived their exit. If igbo stop trading in Lagos other tribes will take it up. Lagos has been a very prosperous city before the birth of Nigeria itself and it will continue to be if Nigeria ceases.

We can even start to boycott igbo traders if care is not taken. You are not doing us any favour get that into your flatie skull.
shebi I talkam say your mind remain small...

So the Lebanese were in Lagos before Ndi Igbo? I didn't know your case was this bad...

I am just waisting my data on someone who should be...

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Envious ibo jester!

Greedy, arrogant, bile-filled, treacheerous, lousy and hypocritical parasites!

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2015
xtrorse:

Greedy, arrogant, bile-filled, treacheerous, lousy and hypocritical parasites!

ibos are the parasites who must leave their villages before they can make it.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

ibos are the parasites who must leave their villages before they can make it.

Yorrobbers are confirmed greedy parasites who have only survived by being stooges and shameless ass-lickers of their slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
Igbos are Yorubas should leave lagos for Benin and aworis

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Coldsteel(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2015
huangcheng:

The useless cowards ran to Ojo barracks to call the Army when the police couldn't save them. I'm tired of the noise, i want this fight badly so that we can have mutual respect for each other after. Enough of the talks and chest beating, let men come out to the field where the metal meet the meat.
omo ibo guys they vex o....abeg o,make una take am easy..my yoruba paddy and colleague just enter that area for shopping...
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
xtrorse:

Yorrobbers are confirmed greedy parasites who have only survived by being stooges and shameless ass-lickers of their slave masters.

You are a dullard!

Who is the parasite? The one who doesnt believe he can make it unless he leaves his 'village' or the one who doesnt?

And who's the slave in Nigeria? Isnt it the ibos who have never and will never produce the president?
Even Ijaws now have some bragging rights.

What a hopeless tribe, the ibos!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
xtrorse:

So you are comfortable to be Yoruba slave so long you can justify that Yoruba is Hausa slave, is that right?
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by omonnakoda: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
1960 Nnamdi Azikiwe Boy boy President
Nwafor Orizu Boy boy Senate President

1964Nnamdi Azikiwe Boy boy President
Nwafor Orizu Boy boy Senate President

Alex Ekwueme Boy Boy Vice President

Edwin Ume-Ezeoke BoyBoy Speaker House of Reps

Nnamdi Azikiwe again Boy Boy Coalition Partner

So Who is the Real BOYBOY

Eboes please stand up

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Chiaka(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Alcatraz001:

What envy exactly? to be honest I have never envied any IBO man but I love the Hausa man for their calm disposition even in the midst of stupendous wealth. Have you ever seen dangote or T.Y Danjuma boasting like any rich IBO man e.g ifeanyi uba?

As per leaving Lagos, you will eventually as we are set to grant your wish for Biafra. All hands are on deck on the Yoruba side to help you agitate for Biafra as you have been helpless in doing same.

Your post shows you are an idle mind and full of hate. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by hardbody: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
[s][/s]

Loudmouthed bas.tard son of a crazy father. An old dirty gala hawker that want to buy his failed generation. Screaming I am rich online when we know the reality on ground, you can continue to dream or go carry drugs so you can atleast afford the hospital bill of your dying mother. Old cretinous chestbeating b.astard.

I was not brought up to insult people's parents, so i will not insult yours. When people get catapulted from the gutter to join decent people in society, you can hardly remove the dirt of their environment and upbringing. I perfectly understand your agbero tendency. May i repeat, I can actually buy your generations, past, present and future. I am very serious.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by IheabunikeChuks: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
[s]
hardbody:

I was not brought up to insult people's parents, so i will not insult yours. When people get catapulted from the gutter to join decent people in society, you can hardly remove the dirt of their environment and upbringing. I perfectly understand your agbero tendency. May i repeat, I can actually buy your generations, past, present and future. I am very serious.
[/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth, you think you have monopoly of insult. The useless wh/ore you call a mother refused to train you, reason you keep blabbing like a castrated goat. Go rescue your father from dying in your cursed village before chest beating here, we are used to you loudmouthed bastard boasting of some imaginary things. Try again ediot, you are just another noisemaking yeebhoe bastard.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ritchiee: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
[s][/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth, you think you have monopoly of insult. The useless wh/ore you call a mother refused to train you, reason you keep blabbing like a castrated goat. Go rescue your father from dying in your cursed village before chest beating here, we are used to you loudmouthed bastard boasting of some imaginary things. Try again ediot, you are just another noisemaking yeebhoe bastard.
I tell you those flath.eads are just the same thing.If you know Ojukwu you have known all flat.heads.JUST MOUTH,MOUTH AND MOUTH.They are a very fake tribe claiming what they are not.It has been proving that they are documented slaves,cowards and above all they are a conquered tribe trying to push their disappointment on to some other tribe especially the Yoruba race who are confirmed warriors,masters and winners...tested,trusted and guaranteed. But one thing is a truism...TALK IS CHEAP...lol
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by hardbody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
[s][/s]

I can and will still buy all your generations past, present and future. And i will pay cash. Deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by IheabunikeChuks: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
hardbody:

I can and will still buy all your generations past, present and future. And i will pay cash. Deal with that.

Go save your senile father from poverty in your cursed village, you are not even fit to clean my shoe. Chest beating to feel good is your own trade, not a new thing to us here. I will take you serious when you help your senile, wretched and dying father. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Duru1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:

Go save your senile father from poverty in your cursed village, you are not even fit to clean my shoe. Chest beating to feel good is your own trade, not a new thing to us here. I will take you serious when you help your senile, wretched and dying father. grin grin grin grin grin

Please name the maker of your shoe.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

So you are comfortable to be Yoruba slave so long you can justify that Yoruba is Hausa slave, is that right?

If you occupy such position over the Great Igbo Nation your Oba Akiolu will never condescend so low to issue threats and attempt to cow Igbos to voting his anointed candidate in the 2015 gubernatorial election in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Who is the parasite? The one who doesnt believe he can make it unless he leaves his 'village' or the one who doesnt?

And who's the slave in Nigeria? Isnt it the ibos who have never and will never produce the president?
Even Ijaws now have some bragging rights.

What a hopeless tribe, the ibos!

Confused bigot, I hope you aren't mischievously bragging with Lagos?

The Great Igbo Nation do not need the presidency or political posts to excel and survive.

Despite the pseudo-president Yorrobbers had in the person of Obj who more or less kowtowed to the whims and caprices of his slave masters, do the average Yorrobber person have better welfare than the Igbo person? NO! The Great Igbo Nation prides itself as having the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade the Yorubbish enclave.

In terms of education and enlightenment, the SW has the highest record of illiteracy compared to other Southerners. Of what advantage is then the much taunted free education by Awo?

Bunch of confused diabolic clowns who have only survived by being ass-lickers and stooges of their slave masters!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by hardbody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:

I will still buy you and your generations past, present and future.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Jonnyseg(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
The Igbos in my area go hear am henceforth. I will start with d Gardner here, 'Ekpekere'
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
xtrorse:

Confused bigot, I hope you aren't mischievously bragging with Lagos?

The Great Igbo Nation do not need the presidency or political posts to excel and survive.

Despite the pseudo-president Yorrobbers had in the person of Obj who more or less kowtowed to the whims and caprices of his slave masters, do the average Yorrobber person have better welfare than the Igbo person? NO! The Great Igbo Nation prides itself as having the highest concentration of middle-class c

You are a goat!

ibos will forever remain visitors, strangers, parasites, pests and slaves in Lagos, Yoruba capital city. It is at Lagos that the Ijebu, Egba, Awori, Ijesha etc become Yorubas.

Of course only a dullard like you will not see that Obasanjo set the northern establishment back by several decades and indirectly ensured that a minorty tasted power.
NICON, AP etc became Yoruba companies. Thanks to him.
Apart from OBJ, there was Shonekan.

What else? The poorest people in Lagos are the ibos - sleeping under the bridge, sleeping in their lock-up shops with family, scavengingrefuse for a living, selling gala and drinks on the highway et

ibos can NEVER and will NEVER measure up to Yorubas in Nigeria.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a goat!

ibos will forever remain visitors, strangers, parasites, pests and slaves in Lagos, Yoruba capital city. It is at Lagos that the Ijebu, Egba, Awori, Ijesha etc become Yorubas.

Of course only a dullard like you will not see that Obasanjo set the northern establishment back by several decades and indirectly ensured that a minorty tasted power.
NICON, AP etc became Yoruba companies. Thanks to him.
Apart from OBJ, there was Shonekan.

What else? The poorest people in Lagos are the ibos - sleeping under the bridge, sleeping in their lock-up shops with family, scavengingrefuse for a living, selling gala and drinks on the highway et

ibos can NEVER and will NEVER measure up to Yorubas in Nigeria.

Confused diabolic Yorrobber clown, I understand your misery having sold all your father's lands to Igbos and you are here releasing your frustration.

Since you have been eternally condemned to be tenant to an Igbo landlord, there's nothing you can do about it.

Nnamdi Kanu having shaken the very foundation of your lives to your utter confusion that you have become too restless to even sleep peacefully on your bed these days. So, even without a gun shot thousands of loud-mouthed, hypocritical bigots are going down already.

There's nothing you can do about it now. It's too late to make any appeal...

However, you can continue your whining, weeping and wailing on every media space, with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your life sustenance is being taken away from you just at the mere mention of Biaf...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by vivalavida(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
this thread hv served it purpose. the wahala has died down. can we all move on?
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by VirginFinder: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
xtrorse:

Confused diabolic Yorrobber clown, I understand your misery having sold all your father's lands to Igbos and you are here releasing your frustration.

Since you have been eternally condemned to be tenant to an Igbo landlord, there's nothing you can do about it.

Nnamdi Kanu having shaken the very foundation of your lives to your utter confusion that you have become too restless to even sleep peacefully on your bed these days. So, even without a gun shot thousands of loud-mouthed, hypocritical bigots are going down already.

There's nothing you can do about it now. It's too late to make any appeal...

However, you can continue your whining, weeping and wailing on every media space, with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses as if your life sustenance is being taken away from you just at the mere mention of Biaf...
You are a lunatic!
We know your type - Emeka Ike and co.
ibos that sleep in their lock up shops with their families are landlords indeed.
If wishes were horses,ibo wìll ride.
Empty chest-beating chimps.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a lunatic!
We know your type - Emeka Ike and co.
ibos that sleep in their lock up shops with their families are landlords indeed.
If wishes were horses,ibo wìll ride.
Empty chest-beating chimps.

Frustrated diabolic Yorrobber clown, I understand your miserable plight that you have sold all your father's lands to that Igbo shop owner and now you have been eternally condemned to be his tenant.

Well, such is life. But you still have an opportunity to turn your fortune around. You need to discard your silly chest-beating since you know how cowardly you can be. And very importantly you need to tame your tongue - you're a loud-mouthed, lousy noise-maker.

Now go and approach that Igbo shop owner cum your landlord and plead with him to accept you as one of his boy-boy. Promise to serve him meritoriously for 7 years. Just obediently comply with the rules of engagement.
At the stipulated time of service completion you shall be counted as one of the emerging multi-millionaires. Then you'll be capable of owning properties across choice cities in the world.

I just hope your laziness and ewedu-soup-filled brain will help you understand and accept this proffered solution for your emancipation from the perpetual slavery that many of your kinsmen have been subjected to.

Good luck!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) / Results From Abuja - Vanguard / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.