Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83686 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

I know Ikotun old garage very well, c'mon man that place is the most densely populated place in Lagos. Why not your place or some place a little more private? ...and also 2nd of October is too far, why not tomorrow or the next or at least this weekend?

Please pick a better date and a more convenient location. When you do, we'll exchange numbers so that we can locate each other. I really will like to prove to you that Igbos are not coward and Lagos is no mans land.

Common man, I am not a trader like you. I am part of the future intelligentsia of the Yoruba race hence I have things to do with my time. I choose the date,venue and time which you are bound to comply with. I won't. give you my number either, u are a biafran and a warrior abi? (That's what you foolish ibos delude yourselves with anyway) so pls jst stick with the plan and we will see who owns Lagos on the day.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Keegan:

LASG should take note of complaints like these and start acting accordingly.

No they wont. What pains we business people in Alaba is that we built this market from scratch. When the Fed Govt moved us out of Suru-Alaba to this current place, it was all covered in bushes and water logged, they promised to develop the place and build roads but they never did anything. We poured red sands and started developing from make shift to what it is today and now these lazy, never do well Yoruba leeches wants to benefit where they have not sowed.

From today henceforth there will be no more agbero in Alaba international. The line has been drawn, even our customers are not left out, they get harassed and extorted for coming to buy goods here which is not good for our business at all. I say this with all sense of sincerity, we will not stop fighting and killing until these useless agbero leave Alaba international market.

42 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by erikcantona: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

if we have to fight a war to keep the IBO's at bay I am ready to do it. I am a community leader in my area and I am ready to fight ibos through all possible means be it militarily, legally, fiscally and all what not as it has now dawned on all Yoruba's that we have been harbouring in enemies in our land.

I am ready to contribute whatever amount to advance the Yoruba cause as I just can't seem to stomach the insults anymore. People that knw me on this board will agree win me that I have been absent for a while because I promised not to get involved with tribal war going on in the politics section but the constant,unnecessary and vexatious insults of the biafrans aimed at denigrating the hospitable yorubas made me log back on just this afternoon to give a retort and sound a note of warning to the ibos to tread with care on this war mongering on the internet as you never know who's online watching and reading all the insults against peace loving Nigerians.

if the ibos want to secede, there are veritable mechanisms to adopt via the United Nations through which self determination can be achieved. I thank God Biafrans have
now created a forum for themselves to discuss their secession plans hence we can be rid of the nuisance they constitute on his board.

This is a friendly advice which I urge all discerning ibos to adopt in order to avoid another genocide.
this exactly how awolowo drank poison and died you can do thesame! Even tho we get biafra today no igbo man who owns house or company in lagos will leave it and run! We will retain our properties + I love people like. You I hope you wnt run the way the oda agberos ran toi army baracks for safety !! The next civil war is in lagos because lagos is no mans land

17 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by TheBlackSaint(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:

This is not right.

get ready to meet ur maker. i will track u. your death will be an eye opener to ur fellow igbo ingrates.

This is not right.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Flyoruboy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bialegend:

Iddiot, stop acting ignorance of the whole situation. Tell your fed. to open up the sea ports in those places for any kind of goods to come into the zoo from those axes and see how migration eastwards will affect your dirty land of Lagos.

Hear this lazy ass morafocka? ? Must you all wait for FG to build a Port for you? Lagos state government is already building another Port at Lekki. Why can't you people team up with your SS neighbors that have access to the sea and build a befitting Port in that region? ? Quit making excuses and get to work Jo. We want to put your threats to a test that without y'all Lagos economy will crash. Get off your lazy butts and get to work.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Litmus: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
"Nigerians"? turning into Central African baboons online.

The death of Nigeria will be because of the rise of the bush people.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

It will take u till October 2nd to mobilize abi? Or u hope he will have forgotten by then? Community leader indeed! This is what u lead ur community to do, to fight people that have nothing to do with u...lol! Go today or no later than the next 3 days now that matters are still hot! Your slimy m.o has already kicked in so that u can have ample time to rig the entire environment to suit ur silly plans.

Madam, he made the challenge so I complied. Besides, I choose when to honour the invitation to treat, I don't get dictated to by 5th class citizens (Ibos) in this country which awolowo and Gowon have fought for my right to Lord over you criminal lot (ibos).

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by ebamma(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:

If they born ur papa and mama well give me a discription of your area and i will mobilize Thugs and agberos from Agege and Berger to come destroy u flat heads in Alaba. Enough is enough and we are ready for u ungrateful elements. Just give me a clue on how to reach u especially and your dead body will be sent to the east in 2days time. i dey wait
my friend will you shut up,

19 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by kenny987(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
TheBlackSaint:
This is a highly irresponsible thread. It truly baffles how people are arranging match ups online and inciting violence. The truth is that the government over the years has let the agbero menace fester. It is time to put a stop to it. It is unfair that they are allowed to extort money from people who have invested their resources into legitimate businesses. I'm sure that if we put ourselves in the shoes of the traders here this thread will take a turn for the better.

That is exactly my point and that is the real issue that should be addressed. Someone just decided to turn it to a tribal issue and stated that Igbos should respect Yorubas and pay all taxes including State and agbero taxes! I wonder how that is endorsed as correct because those on the receiving end of such evil practice are predominantly Igbo and all Alcatraz001 sees is Igbo/Youruba contest. Just so silly!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Don't send you phone no to him, he may have someone that works in a communication coy that will give him your address, let him send his phone number to you,then contact me so we can pick him up
huangcheng:

I know Ikotun old garage very well, c'mon man that place is the most densely populated place in Lagos. Why not your place or some place a little more private? ...and also 2nd of October is too far, why not tomorrow or the next or at least this weekend?

Please pick a better date and a more convenient location. When you do, we'll exchange numbers so that we can locate each other. I really will like to prove to you that Igbos are not coward and Lagos is no mans land.

20 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Princewill1:
What Yorubas don't know is that most igbos leaving outside SE have guns in their homes for protection,go to kaduna and kano and ask them how igbos replied to their attack in early 2000.

These people will be chased in side Benue Republic I tell you!

What happened to these guns during boko haram attacks?

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by emmalexabl(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Then go and buy and build Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Cross Rivers. Shebi they too have access to the sea? They have more land than y'all sef. Go and help them "develop" and "crash" the Lagos economy. You all make it clear that you have nothing in common with Yorubas while you are closer to the SS, so why not flood those lands instead? Must you all be in Lagos? Troublemakers.

ONE THING I WON'T TOLERATE IS SEEING INDIGENES OF OSUN AND OSHOGBO ISSUING EMPTY THREATS TO FELLOW NON INDIGENES IN LAGOS....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
If Nigeria is to separate, it will separate because of Lagos.

After separation, even UN can't stop the "Ibo-must-go" phenomenon that will take place. Ignore the ibo noisemaker on nl. Their bravery stops with shouting and chest beating. Simple boko haram dem dey protest.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by AlPeter: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
gbosaa:

All these just because a few urchins were chased away because they wanted to reap where they did not sow?

Your are not fit to be a community leader. The illiterate baale with many children who lives a stone throw from office bus stop or the 'cele bus stop'which your kinsmen are ignorant about is much better than your type.

Anuofia.

see I support the urchins being dealt with but what am against is these clowns insulting folks in there own lands calling them cowards.Imagine a few months back at Isale Eko when these same Agberos harassed the Igbo traders there it was these same Yoruba folks that fought off the Agberos. Now how do you think any of the guys that fought that day will feel reading this, one clown is even talking of Igbos having guns, I laugh, Guns that is being used for fun at Fadeyi every month. The Igbos should stop inciting hate in others nobody hate them but they are forcing others to start exhibiting it by their actions of recent

14 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
emmalexabl:

ONE THING I WON'T TOLERATE IS SEEING INDIGENES OF OSUN AND OSHOGBO ISSUING EMPTY THREATS TO FELLOW NON INDIGENES IN LAGOS....

Did he tell you he's from Osun or Osogbo. Soon Osun will start making the same threats to your people in Osun. Then what will you say?

Yoruba is Yoruba. You make a threat to one of our land, you make a threat to every Yoruba person. Just as the Northerners are collective, so are Yoruba.

Unlike Igbos that hate each other.

14 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by kenny987(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Madam, he made the challenge so I complied. Besides, I choose when to honour the invitation to treat, I don't get dictated to by 5th class citizens (Ibos) in this country which awolowo and Gowon have fought for my right to Lord over you criminal lot (ibos).

Thank you.

Lol...so u can expend this much energy troubling urself over ur idea of 5th class citizens? Your true nature of cowardice is already exposed! So now u will also decide whether to honour the invitation? And u call it an invitation to treat? It is an actual offer of your head on a platter and u know u can't accept it that is why u are retreating behind the familiar, overused curtain of name-calling... The criminal lot are the agberos whom u are supposedly bringing up and supporting as ur ragtag formation.
No need...u are a waste of time.

28 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by akins56(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Princewill1:
What Yorubas don't know is that most igbos leaving outside SE have guns in their homes for protection,go to kaduna and kano and ask them how igbos replied to their attack in early 2000.

These people will be chased in side Benue Republic I tell you!
bros ur lie too much!, i was born in kaduna, and i still reside in kaduna till date, your people were slaughtered like rago during the miss world/ sharia riots, except in areas like sabon tasha, television, and some other few areas.

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
DikeOha882:
Don't send you phone no to him, he may have someone that works in a communication coy that will give him your address, let him send his phone number to you,then contact me so we can pick him up

Bro I don't need any help. I know Ikotun too well, i have lots of loyal customers there. I will go to his hood, beat him up as i want then lock him up at Ikotun police station until SARS Alagbon comes to collect him. When i do i'll post his pictures here on Nairaland so that everyone can see the small rat making noise here.

20 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:
Hope the cowards do not flee lagos in thousands like they did when hausas in ekiti attacked them

its igbos turn to take over lagos after fulanis took the mantle of leadership in kwara

Who flee Ekiti?

Where did they flee to? Aba?

Cute.

Who started Ghana-must-go? No be Lagos? No be Yorubas?

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Bialegend(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

if we have to fight a war to keep the IBO's at bay I am ready to do it. I am a community leader in my area and I am ready to fight ibos through all possible means be it militarily, legally, fiscally and all what not as it has now dawned on all Yoruba's that we have been harbouring in enemies in our land.

I am ready to contribute whatever amount to advance the Yoruba cause as I just can't seem to stomach the insults anymore. People that knw me on this board will agree win me that I have been absent for a while because I promised not to get involved with tribal war going on in the politics section but the constant,unnecessary and vexatious insults of the biafrans aimed at denigrating the hospitable yorubas made me log back on just this afternoon to give a retort and sound a note of warning to the ibos to tread with care on this war mongering on the internet as you never know who's online watching and reading all the insults against peace loving Nigerians.

if the ibos want to secede, there are veritable mechanisms to adopt via the United Nations through which self determination can be achieved. I thank God Biafrans have
now created a forum for themselves to discuss their secession plans hence we can be rid of the nuisance they constitute on his board.

This is a friendly advice which I urge all discerning ibos to adopt in order to avoid another genocide.
Ewu awusa, you are ready to fight Igbos because they refused you the agberos from extorting money from them. Igbos have become your enemy because they are against extortion by the yorrobers? You want to advance the yorrober cause of extortion of Igbo money abi? Igbos insult you just because they say no more to extortion of their hard earned money? You are dilly silly if you think yorrobers are hospitable. That's a lie you yorrobers have peddle for long thinking it will one day become the truth.
Fact is that Igbos migrate to Lagos not because yorrobers are hospitable, but because Lagos is nigeria's federal capital and recently economic capital which was built with nigeria's money from the oil coming out of Biafraland. Igbos are business inclined people and tend to migrate where the business climate is suitable for them to succeed in their businesses and Lagos which is a federal land affords such climate. Lagos has the sea port and airport and some limited infrastructures that makes business easier which no other areas in nigeria can bost of due to calculated govt. policies to not develop other areas apart from Lagos and Abuja.
This situation was intentionally done by the past hausa/fulani/yorrober rulers of nigeria to keep the Igbos migrating out from their Biafraland base, so you can't eat your cake and have it all over again, sorry. You will do yourself a favor and stop choking on Igbo hatred. Igbos are your problem? Then support the dissintegration of the zoo called nigeria, so Igbos can leave Lagos for you and migrate eastwards to their homeland, but if the zoo nigeria must remain one as your people the yorrobers and the hausa/fulanis want, i am sorry to tell you that you nor any of your people have no single right to tell any Igbo man where in Nigeria he should nor should not migrate to and live.

25 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
We would never put a stop to the agbero phenomenon in Lagos because it is their ancestral land and they are our standing army to be activated whenever the need arises.

We the educated and future leaders will protect,nurture and groom them to be unleashed on our enemies.

I speak the mind of the average yoruba person here.

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by kenny987(f): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
If Nigeria is to separate, it will separate because of Lagos.

After separation, even UN can't stop the "Ibo-must-go" phenomenon that will take place. Ignore the ibo noisemaker on nl. Their bravery stops with shouting and chest beating. Simple boko haram dem dey protest.

And u want to tell me that if those demonic killers were moved to any part of yorubaland u would not have hit ur keypad or keyboard to register ur own protest? It is not everything u use to score cheap points. Nobody likes to fight and will warn against it but will also defend themselves when the need arises. It is that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:

get ready to meet ur maker. i will track u. your death will be an eye opener to ur fellow igbo ingrates.
useless goat the cowardly idiot I have been waiting for you in onitsha for the past three months yet no show abi you dey poo for pant

14 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

And u want to tell me that if those demonic killers were moved to any part of yorubaland u would not have hit ur keypad or keyboard to register ur own protest? It is not everything u use to score cheap points. Nobody likes to fight and will warn against it but will also defend themselves when the need arises. It is that simple.

No. They wouldn't have protested.
Boko harams were supposed to be moved to Lagos and some parts of Igboland, but cowards like your burnt amala looking Biafra soldiers started fretting.
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Bialegend(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Guy, e no hard, really. Our governors, especially in Lagos, just needs to put in place punitive measures that will frustrate them out of our territory. We can take a cue from Rivers state. Igbos in Rivers know their place. I say it again that it's only in Yorubaland they can try this sort of shyt.
Liar. Igbos rule Rivers state and Lagos is in the hands of Igbos. So go and take a rat poison like your hero awolowo and quench.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by AlPeter: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

No they wont. What pains we business people in Alaba is that we built this market from scratch. When the Fed Govt moved us out of Suru-Alaba to this current place, it was all covered in bushes and water logged, they promised to develop the place and build roads but they never did anything. We poured red sands and started developing from make shift to what it is today and now these lazy, never do well Yoruba leeches wants to benefit where they have not sowed.

From today henceforth there will be no more agbero in Alaba international. The line has been drawn, even our customers are not left out, they get harassed and extorted for coming to buy goods here which is not good for our business at all. I say this with all sense of sincerity, we will not stop fighting and killing until these useless agbero leave Alaba international market.

see all Yorubas understand your agitation over the Agberos and support u folks 100%, but insulting the entire tribe is uncalled for......

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by meforyou1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
What you ibos don't understand is that the Yoruba's are way ahead of you in all spheres and the impending war will see the final death knell on all IBO endeavors in Nigeria because we hold you by the balls now (All your investments are in our land) and we are now aware of your hate for us.

You should be worried that educated yorubas have now joined in the hate for the IBO nation and that is tragic because we are the intellectual powerhouse of this nation and we would kill any trace of IBO progressiveness and advancement in conjunction with our Hausa-Fulani partners up north.Ibos are doomed.
shut d hell up, bloody coward

13 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Common man, I am not a trader like you. I am part of the future intelligentsia of the Yoruba race hence I have things to do with my time. I choose the date,venue and time which you are bound to comply with. I won't. give you my number either, u are a biafran and a warrior abi? (That's what you foolish ibos delude yourselves with anyway) so pls jst stick with the plan and we will see who owns Lagos on the day.
oily coward masquarading as village head

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bialegend:

Liar. Igbos rule Rivers state and Lagos is in the hands of Igbos. So go and take a rat poison like your hero awolowo and quench.

When do they rule Lagos? When they're hawking on the street? Or being controlled by Yoruba Oba and politicians?

All it takes is a bill. A law.

Didn't you guys make noise about the new Iya oloja........so wetin happen after the noise?

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by asha80(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
AlPeter:

see I support the urchins being dealt with but what am against is these clowns insulting folks in there own lands calling them cowards.Imagine a few months back at Isale Eko when these same Agberos harassed the Igbo traders there it was these same Yoruba folks that fought off the Agberos. Now how do you think any of the guys that fought that day will feel reading this, one clown is even talking of Igbos having guns, I laugh, Guns that is being used for fun at Fadeyi every month. The Igbos should stop inciting hate in others nobody hate them but they are forcing others to start exhibiting it by their actions of recent

Alcatraz001:
We would never put a stop to the agbero phenomenon in Lagos because it is their ancestral land and they are our standing army to be activated whenever the need arises.
We the educated and future leaders will protect,nurture and groom them to be unleashed on our enemies.
I speak the mind of the average yoruba person here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.