Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83721 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by kingreen: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
The yoruba agberos are now hiding in cele bus stop the police and army are protecting them
in fact if Yoruba decide today DAT Igbo must live Lagos no Jupiter can say no but we will do dat but the day d nemesis will take it will more than civil war

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PentiumPro(f): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
meforyou1:
sharap. Ignorant yoruba coward always blabbing.[b] How can alaba to cele ijesha bus stop be 150 km [/b]when lagos to ibadan is not up to 150 km?

You are blind. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by CaptPlanet(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
refreshrate:

Yes you have spoken

Someone from osun will be buried in Lagos

Chief undertaker

Come and offload container if you don't have work to do and stop spraying us with saliva. How much tax have you paid all your life... show me the plot you bought that you're using to claim all this nonsense youre spewing. Everybody is talking you sef dey disturb peace this afternoon

Show us your land... your mouth like no matter how long you live in Lagos

You think it's by having Yoruba surname. One single tax payment one no matter how small you've never paid. Why you no carry cane begin pursue the guy commot for Lagos na?

Anu mpama

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Likewise with your bravery na cheesy The law will be passed when needed. Abi.
we don hear

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
akins56:
bros ur lie too much!, i was born in kaduna, and i still reside in kaduna till date, your people were slaughtered like rago during the miss world/ sharia riots, except in areas like sabon tasha, television, and some other few areas.

Have you heard story of Aba Onitsha mass slaughter?
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by coolitempa(f): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Our people need to make a few of those flat'heads into hoes for farming.......burn down alaba market and witness the end of stupid ibo belligerence.... angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by emmalexabl(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
PenSniper:

MR GRADE 1 DUNCE FROM THE SBEASTE, YORUBA LAND EVERYWHERE IS A COMMONWEALTH TO ALL AND EVERY YORUBA PERSON. EVERY YORUBA HAS INALIENABLE RIGHT TO EVERY YORUBALAND AND WILL ALSO FIGHT TO DEFEND IT WITH EVERYTHING IN HIS PERSON
NO YORUBA IS NON-INDIGENE ON ANY YORUBALAND.

ANUOFIA....WHY DONT YOU GO TO KWARA STATE AND LAY CLAIM TO THE LAND??
LAST I CHECKED.,IT IS STILL LOCATED IN YORUBALAND BUT YOUR LORDS THE FULANIS HAVE TAKEN OVER AND FULLY IN CHARGE..

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SonOfEl(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
coolitempa:
Our people need to make a few of those flat'heads into hoes for farming.......burn down alaba market and witness the end of stupid ibo belligerence.... angry angry angry

the big mouthed coward at it again...... balloon mouth always getting pricked at the end of the day.

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by coolitempa(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

the big mouthed coward at it again...... balloon mouth always getting pricked at the end of the day.

I do not discuss with Osus.....go back to your evil forest.

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by onoja12: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
and who owns anambra ?

OZAOEKPE:
"Lagos is no man's land". Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
So many online chest beaters

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by 4stylz: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Macelliot:
In Northern voice, "Hahaha! Stuuupid Southerners".

Your foolishness is certified
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
coolitempa:
Another empty chest beater

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SonOfEl(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
coolitempa:

I do not discuss with Osus.....go back to your evil forest.
**laughs** monkey, as always, your banana isn't here....

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by emmalexabl(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Fool, yes I am Yoruba and I stand a better chance of being the President of this Great country than you or your entire tribe would In a 100 years.

OMO YORUBA..,OMO ALE JATI JATI.
THE NORTHERNERS HAVE BEEN PRESIDENTS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG BUT THAT DIDNT STOP THEM FROM BEING THE MOST BACKWARD IN THE ZOO REPUBLIC.
THEY ARE FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY YOUR Southwest..

SO I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHO BECOMES THE PRESIDENT OF THE ZOO.,

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT GOD HAS BLESSED ME AND MY GENERATION AND WE CAN NEVER BE POOR...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by 9jauk: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=tayebest post=38031650]I swear... The igbos will soon end

Obviously igbos people are inconciderate entity's,however I never for once like the idea of human beings jumping in lagoon akiolu is a complete retard for using such phrase "

LAGOSBOY
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by amInigerian: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
DikeOha882:
Called someone in alaba now who told me that agberos were pursued from alaba intl by Igbos and army men, the Igbos are against baboon dey work monkey dey chop, a situation whereby an importer brings goods enroute alaba,some agbero boys will stop them at volks and they will pays them,then the trailer gets to alaba for offloading, agbero comes again to levy the importer again, the offloaders charges an amount,the agbero boys collects their share too from them. This payments is different from the tax they pay to local government.
In that case, it is a case of the local thugs making a nuisance of themselves and should not be degenerated into a ethnic issue by anyone on any side because I believe it is not only Igbo importers there in alaba and agberos make a nuisance of themselves wherever they are found, Igbo land inclusive

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Chibyko(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
D only pple I c ending in Lagoon is d yorubas... God gave u pple lagoons, oceans and rivers bt yet u guys cn neva b clean....Dirty tribe... Cn perceive ur odour from here
tayebest:
I swear... The igbos will soon end in lagoon!

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by RobinHez(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Seun is gonna lock this thread lipsrsealed
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by coolitempa(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
A few hundred ibos skulls are needed...... cheesy....for the lagoon... wink

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by 4stylz: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
What you ibos don't understand is that the Yoruba's are way ahead of you in all spheres and the impending war will see the final death knell on all IBO endeavors in Nigeria because we hold you by the balls now (All your investments are in our land) and we are now aware of your hate for us.

You should be worried that educated yorubas have now joined in the hate for the IBO nation and that is tragic because we are the intellectual powerhouse of this nation and we would kill any trace of IBO progressiveness and advancement in conjunction with our Hausa-Fulani partners up north.Ibos are doomed.

I am happy about this post; it's clear... Nigeria is not one..

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by amiskurie(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
What's the scores so far #Lobbish
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by scofield76: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
Am I God ask God why he did not give you sea? Don't quarrel with me ,quarrel with God
Germany must have a very big seaport to be Europe's economy capital....MuMu!

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by brown3: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Where is this Cele he is talking about? Is it not the same one along Oshodi-Apapa road? undecided
olodo, u dont even know any in lagos, tomorow u wil be the first person to shout am a lagosian.

13 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by LEXYCOM: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
I beg, who dey win for the fight? Igbo or yoruba
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin Nairaland o ooo, igbo boiz ooo grin Yoruba boiz ooo grin e be sey we go host WWE for naija soon, if u guys keep pushing for war I'm sorry to say all will be affected. Tribalism in naija is growing too much wings, me I don too gym for anybody to oppress grin but honestly let's live together not divided. God bless naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by chukssnkeze: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
What is bad is bad its not about tribe or anything, these agberos or whatever they are carry on themselves as if they are all in all, don't get me wrong if the same thing is done in delta, IMO, or kano , bad thing na bad thing!!!!!, just yesterday I witnessed the beating of an IBO trader by a group of Yoruba boys, I have seen same in computer village, they were these boys that go around collecting money from traders, they find you wanting they gather and beat you up.
In

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by emmalexabl(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Did he tell you he's from Osun or Osogbo. Soon Osun will start making the same threats to your people in Osun. Then what will you say?

Yoruba is Yoruba. You make a threat to one of our land, you make a threat to every Yoruba person. Just as the Northerners are collective, so are Yoruba.

Unlike Igbos that hate each other.

I WOULD BELIEVE THIS YOUR STORY..

THE DAY I WAKE UP AND HEAR UNA DON RECOVER YOUR STOLEN KWARA STATE FROM YOUR GAMBARI MASTERS...

10 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by amInigerian: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Why can't Rivers gov't accomodate Igbos in that region, and please take them off our hands here in the SW coz they are constituting a nuisance. They make it clear that we have nothing in common with them and we agree, yet they keep flooding our region in droves. Biafra can't be actualized soon enough.
Don't you know we are not the only people that see how they behave in Lagos and whose conviction is complete they are not people to be with?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by omonnakoda: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
scofield76:

Germany must have a very big seaport to be Europe's economy capital....MuMu!
Your mother is a mumu

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by 2rutalk1: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
coolitempa:

Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.