Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (83669 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PenSniper: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
emmalexabl:

ONE THING I WON'T TOLERATE IS SEEING INDIGENES OF OSUN AND OSHOGBO ISSUING EMPTY THREATS TO FELLOW NON INDIGENES IN LAGOS....

MR GRADE 1 DUNCE FROM THE SBEASTE, YORUBA LAND EVERYWHERE IS A COMMONWEALTH TO ALL AND EVERY YORUBA PERSON. EVERY YORUBA HAS INALIENABLE RIGHT TO EVERY YORUBALAND AND WILL ALSO FIGHT TO DEFEND IT WITH EVERYTHING IN HIS PERSON
NO YORUBA IS NON-INDIGENE ON ANY YORUBALAND.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bialegend:

Are you for real? Coward has pushed the date. This is exactly what we are talking about you cowards. Why not meet him today and tomorrow at most when this Alaba ovation is still high? Why 2nd of October? Omo, see cowardice at it's best.

I stopped replying him cos i see that he isn't really interested in meeting me. Most of these people are teenagers with china phones and MTN free 10MB data.

10 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by refreshrate: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Flyoruboy:

See this Osu slave that managed to escape captivity in Biafra to SW talking crap. That Osun, Oshogbo man has more claim to Lagos than your flat..headed punk a$$ coz Lagos, a Yorubaland, falls within his immediate region and environment. Unlike you bloody Biafran. You have to cross 4 non-Igbo dominated states (Delta, Edo, Ondo, Ogun) via EkenediliChukwu to land in Lagos. So as you can see, only a bastard Biafran will dare compare or equate himself to a Yorubaman in Lagos. No matter how long you live in Lagos as a Igbo, you will always be a Igbo cheesy (even after you die here they will take your body back to your real home in igboland and bury your remains there), while a Yoruba man will always be a Yoruba man wherever he is on Yorubaland.

Yes you have spoken

Someone from osun will be buried in Lagos

Chief undertaker

Come and offload container if you don't have work to do and stop spraying us with saliva. How much tax have you paid all your life... show me the plot you bought that you're using to claim all this nonsense youre spewing. Everybody is talking you sef dey disturb peace this afternoon

Show us your land... your mouth like no matter how long you live in Lagos

You think it's by having Yoruba surname. One single tax payment one no matter how small you've never paid. Why you no carry cane begin pursue the guy commot for Lagos na?

Anu mpama

16 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Bialegend:

Are you for real? Coward has pushed the date. This is exactly what we are talking about you cowards. Why not meet him today and tomorrow at most when this Alaba ovation is still high? Why 2nd of October? Omo, see cowardice at it's best.

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
emmalexabl:

WHAT IS THIS LEAKY BLABBERMOUTH BLABBING AT ??

IGBOS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE OVER LAGOS..,IJAWS HAVE TAKEN OVER ONDO AND HAUSA/FULANIS HAVE KWARA AS THEIR CONQUERED TERRITORY.

AND YOU ARE HERE BEATING UR EMPTY FLAT CHEST..

IT REALLY SUCKS TO BE YORUBA...

Fool, yes I am Yoruba and I stand a better chance of being the President of this Great country than you or your entire tribe would In a 100 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by mightyhaze: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beremx:
please stop disgracing your ethnicity. You think its only Igbos that are complaining about agberos? Even most yorubas hate agberos with passion. If agberos are your standing army then I am sorry for people like you who support joblessness through agberoism. Seems you don't live in lagos. No lagosian irrespective of his ethnicity is in support of the nuisance of Agberos
u spoke reasonably 2day.brethren,it shall b permanent in ur life,amen!

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

I stopped replying him cos i see that he isn't really interested in meeting me. Most of these people are teenagers with china phones and MTN free 10MB data.

Guy I no joke ooo ooo. Am serious please.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by refreshrate: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
PenSniper:

We dare you to start something but know that no ibo soul will leave the SW intact. Thats a promise as well as
a threat.

Yoruba and raking
Hian abeg calm down with the saliva you're spraying everywhere oga and go and do something productive with your existence biko

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by yinkeys(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Lagos is no man's land". Quote me anywhere.
very funny, just as Dubai is no mans land
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PenSniper: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Princewill1:
What Yorubas don't know is that most igbos leaving outside SE have guns in their homes for protection,go to kaduna and kano and ask them how igbos replied to their attack in early 2000.

These people will be chased in side Benue Republic I tell you!

If they like let them have bazookas in their homes. Do you see other people's domain ?
Nobody has monopoly of weapons and violence. Let the bubble burst and see what happens.
IMMEDIATELY A YORUBA BLOOD IS SHED BY IBO, YOU CAN JUST AS WELL GIVE UP ON EVERY IBO SOUL IN THE SW AND A RECIPROCAL ACTION WILL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOW IN THE NORTH. QUOTE ME.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by anigbajumo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

So they ran from Alaba to Cele, a distance of about 15 kilometers or more just now?
You are a foolish liar trying to stir up conflict.

I knw say na dis kind thread I go see u,make sure u ar ther to fight igbo nt jst shout here on nairaland...

To igbo brothers out ther dis is our domain it is cruel to say "lag is no ones' land" the statement is babaric nd out of sense.we yorubas' dominate lag nd wil go continue to coz is our fathersland.

Traditionally Lagos was been rule by yorubas' nd wil continue to rule by yoruba till they kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
The yoruba agberos are now hiding in cele bus stop the police and army are protecting them

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

I knw say na dis kind thread I go see u,make sure u ar ther to fight igbo nt jst shout here on nairaland...

To igbo brothers out ther dis is our domain it is cruel to say "lag is no ones' land" the statement is babaric nd out of sense.we yorubas' dominate lag nd wil go continue to coz is our fathersland.

Traditionally Lagos was been rule by yorubas' nd wil continue to rule by yoruba till they kingdom come.

Oshey mr peace-loving grin grin grin grin
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PenSniper: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
Alaba boys are chasing Yoruba Agberos they are on the run the police and army have arrived the are shooting on the air

Why are you silly beast giving wrong info to people ? Did you forget other people are witnessing whats going on ?
Do you do that just to boost you silly and battered ego ? Gosh for ibo's lie-telling.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Sveen: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2015

Cc. Lalasticlala Seun..... This is another tribalist thread.

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PentiumPro(f): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
huangcheng:

You were really updated on the true cause of the problem. We don't want to see even 1 agbero in Alaba again, enough of this nonsense.

For 1 20ft container, these lazy, never-do-well will collect.

Owo Container
Owo Entry
Owo Parking - when they did not provide any parking space.
Owo offloading - And they will never help offload the container.
and other unspeakable charges thereafter.

Call them to come work and they'll run away but when its time to collect free money, you see them bazing their voice like they're too strong, very annoying.
Tmr when they come, make you no pay. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by SisiGbeborun(f): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
vivalavida:
News reaching me now suggests yoruba agberos and igbos are fighting at alaba. Got a call from my mum who resides there. Seems the agberos there are trying to take over collection of levies in the market just as they are trying to do at ladipo market.
I cant really say the genesis of todays fight. So please anyone around there should please update us on what is happening.I hearrd the army is on ground but i dont know how true that is. Some of us have loved ones residing in those areas.please
I simply hope they won't start killing one another. May God save this country
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by refreshrate: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Beremx:
please stop disgracing your ethnicity. You think its only Igbos that are complaining about agberos? Even most yorubas hate agberos with passion. If agberos are your standing army then I am sorry for people like you who support joblessness through agberoism. Seems you don't live in lagos. No lagosian irrespective of his ethnicity is in support of the nuisance of Agberos

Thank you jare better person don't mind all these pocket money collecting sagging tight trouser with dirty boxers nitwits coming here to claim rubbish

Once etisalat give them 10mb we no go hear word again

Instead of them to think & admit the agberos are giving their region a bad name one is here claiming his more entitled to Lagos meanwhile na rented room and parlor him parents dey live since when Mary slessor condemn the killing of twins. Ask him how tax is paid he has no idea but he has more entitlement to Lagos because he has Yoruba surname

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by haqueurate(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Those who fail to learn from history, are condemned to repeat it
remember Rwanda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Where is this Cele he is talking about? Is it not the same one along Oshodi-Apapa road? undecided

MUMU so you dont know there is cele bustop between Ajamgbadi and Volkswagen bustop, close to ojo barracks

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Ilekeh(f): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
stop this your ranting and go and pass ur bill or law

Likewise with your bravery na cheesy
The law will be passed when needed. Abi.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by anigbajumo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Oshey mr peace-loving grin grin grin grin

3bottles of heneikan 4u kiss
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by kingreen: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kuyo:
Alaba boys are chasing Yoruba Agberos they are on the run the police and army have arrived the are shooting on the air
a bumuse donkey u r a liar
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Igbos are busy consoling themselves

This is the official report from a newspaper

Lagos police, soldiers reportedly assault civilians, turn blind eye as rampaging area boys machete residents, loot shops in Ojo Alaba

Disturbing news reaching us has it that the whole of Ojo Alaba area of Lagos is on fire.

“What seemed like a campaign for elections of agbero union at Ojo Alaba, Lagos, has degenerated to (violence),” an eyewitness still trapped in the area said, Tuesday.

“Even with the heavy presence of the police and the army, the violence continues.

“The agberos are pouring into the streets looting and injuring people.

“A police patrol vehicle passed by, saw them wielding weapons but didn’t do anything about it.

“The military and the police are assaulting anybody they see with a camera or phone pointed at them or the scene.

“All the military personnel at the scene removed their name tags.

“I was almost injured by the hoodlums but I managed to escape, but I’m still trapped there.”

We call on law enforcement agencies to do the needful

http://www.newsroom.ng/happening-now-lagos-police-soldiers-reportedly-assault-civilians-turn-blind-eye-rampaging-area-boys-machete-residents-loot-shops-ojo-alaba/

Can the Police and Army go and help Igbo people in Alaba, they are been dealt with by Yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by PentiumPro(f): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

MUMU so you dont know there is cele bustop between Ajamgbadi and Volkswagen bustop, close to ojo barracks

I don't go to such environs.
Lagos is very large. Why would I patronize Alaba when there are loads of malls in my vicinity for everything I need? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by meforyou1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lagos is no man's land. A conquered city. Colonial settlement. Benin military outpost. Portuguese slaves enclave. Developed largely by igbos

9 Likes

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by vivalavida(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
SisiGbeborun:

I simply hope they won't start killing one another. May God save this country

I hope so too
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Keegan:

Aworis are Yorubas, don't fool yourself.

Any body that have conquered you and are ruling you will automatically become Yorubas, like Saraki and his father, Tinubu and his dynasty..... but you have separated Igbos and their brothers through your wicked discord seed and evil propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by CSTR2: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by meforyou1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Lagos is very large. Why would I patronize Alaba when there are loads of malls in my vicinity for everything I need? undecided
sharap. Ignorant yoruba coward always blabbing. How can alaba to cele ijesha bus stop be 150 km when lagos to ibadan is not up to 150 km?
Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by okolochyke: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
vivalavida:

I hope so too

I hope they do

I want the Biafra guys to show Lagosians that Lagos is no mans land

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

buhahahaha, then next time to wage into argument without concrete info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.