Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (36493 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by MrBasketball: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma missed you. cry
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's not the point. You said you don't believe it so why are you getting butthurt?

Hey! Mind the way you talk, not getting butthurt, it a forum and I think everyone can say whatever they like. But insult nah just back off.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Hey! Mind the way you talk, not getting butthurt, it a forum and I think everyone can say whatever they like. But insult nah just back off.

Good. I also said what I wanted about boring Caps so you do the backing off. Preferrably all the way back.

Mind the way I talk or what? You'll bore me to death? grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=MrBasketball post=38241606]EggovinMma missed you. cry[/quote

undecided[quote author=MrBasketball post=38241606]EggovinMma missed you. cry[/quote
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Good. I also said what I wanted about boring Caps so you do the backing off. Preferrably all the way back.

Mind the way I talk or what? You'll bore me to death? grin

You sound like a fool with no common sense. Why are you such a disease to yourself? Why? You suffering from acute kwashiorkor in terms of
knowledge.. You got none at all.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

You sound like a fool with no common sense. Why are you such a disease to yourself? Why? You suffering from acute kwashiorkor in terms of

Haha that Capricorn harshness!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Kikiki. Ok. More than 10 years of KNOWLEDGE in Astrologogy. You can't tell me anything new about ANY sign I don't already know. Copy dat! You're starting to bore me, so typical of your sign grin You didn't disappoint.

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki. Ok. More than 10 years of KNOWLEDGE in Astrologogy. You can't tell me anything new about ANY sign I don't already know. Copy dat! You're starting to bore me, so typical of your sign grin You didn't disappoint. *hippo yawn*

Whatever miss bore me with no attitude. You sick and you need a brain doctor.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

Haha that Capricorn harshness!

Don't mind the yeye girl saying what she doesn't know and she can open that her ugly mouth to say some people bored.
She knows all the Cap in the world and we still rule them in entertainment. She doesn't have a clue of what she is saying at all.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Whatever miss bore me with no attitude. You sick and you need a brain doctor.

Unlike you, I embrace the negatives of my sign. You're spot on, very sick. That's an Aquarius trait grin However, boring is yours so don't be passing it on to me. No thanks.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Don't mind the yeye girl saying what she doesn't know and she can open that her ugly mouth to say some people bored.
She knows all the Cap in the world and we still rule them in entertainment. She doesn't have a clue of what she is saying at all.

Hahah well she can't say we're boring now. I mean this is turning into a very entertaining e battle.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by MrBasketball: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
Seems you don't know how to quote again. undecided
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Unlike you, I embrace the negatives of my sign. You're spot on, very sick. That's an Aquarius trait grin However, boring is yours so don't be passing it on to me. No thanks.

Hahaha if you say I am sick all thanks to your sickness, it is affecting me already and embrace whatever you like friend.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

Hahah well she can't say we're boring now. I mean this is turning into a very entertaining e battle.

Lol. She be teacher of astrology.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Lol. She be teacher of astrology.

Just let her be jor haha she means no harm.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Hahaha if you say I am sick all thanks to your sickness, it is affecting me already and embrace whatever you like friend.

Wait...

You..

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Me grin

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wait...

You..

Why are you dump? Nobody is afraid of taking risk because life is a risk on it own. What are you saying? I think the astrology thing as got the better of you in life.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Why are you dump? Nobody is afraid of taking risk because life is a risk on it own. What are you saying? I think the astrology thing as got the better of you in life.

It's not what I'm saying shocked It's what the stars are saying grin

And learn to spell, the word is DUMB, goat grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wait...

You..

Punky I respect you, but you're VERY wrong with the fighting aspect. Aquarius people generally suck in physical combat. They may be revolutionaries occasionally but that's it. Capricorns can fight trust me just because we aren't loud and belligerent, doesn't mean we aren't scrappy.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

Punky I respect you, but you're VERY wrong with the fighting aspect. Aquarius people generally suck in physical combat. They may be revolutionaries occasionally but that's it. Capricorns can fight trust me just because we aren't loud and belligerent, doesn't mean we aren't scrappy.

Don't take offence, Aim. You know I've got love for you. I'm just having fun with your brother over there.

You're right, Aquarius don't fight. Why physically fight when the pen is mightier than the sword? grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's not what I'm saying shocked It's what the stars are saying grin
And learn to spell, the word is DUMB, goat grin
I will try to get my spellings correctly. Thank you friend.
What's up?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CHoccolaTE: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Y'all are psychotic grin
Vengeful, crazy, emotional sensitive, moody,suspicious,obsessive, sex fiends, jealous, unforgiving.
Seriously, is there any good side to those modafkers?
*spits*
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Seriously, is there any good side to those modafkers?
*spits*

Hey, sweety smiley Long time no see. Eish, scorpio is such a bad match for us hey, but I'm willing to give them one last try/shag grin If they mess up then they'll join the "undatetables" with libra.

Why don't you like them again? I so love sign bashings cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kennykg(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
SCORPIONS cool grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CHoccolaTE: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey, sweety smiley Long time no see. Eish, scorpio is such a bad match for us hey, but I'm willing to give them one last try/shag grin If they mess up then they'll join the "undatetables" with libra.

Why don't you like them again? I so love sign bashings cheesy
Why don't I like them again?
Hell, I NEVER liked their sneaky, slimy, scandalous assës.
Scorpio women in particular are sex obsessed home wrecking whorës. I have a scorpio female in my place of work and she is fixated on trying to snag a married man with two children. Her hoe arsë does nothing but seek out new ways of getting him to start an affair with her. Staring fixatedly into his eyes and opening her filthy laps in front of him when wearing a short skirt/gown.
Apart from being home wrecking slags, scorp women are also notorious for staying unmarried for years into their adulthood because they can't find a man who will keep mute and do nothing to fight back while they tear his life down to shreds with their extremely controlling behaviour.
What they finally do in the end though is to fake a good girl persona while dating their innocent victim until the poor fool has the wool pulled completely over his eyes and walks them down the alter.
After marriage their sick, psychotic, vindictive nature comes to the forefront and the scorpio woman embarks on a dedicated mission of psychological manipulation and lying and mind games to turn her victim into a complete mind controlled puppet who does nothing without her permission and does everything at her bidding. Any attempt to resist her schemes of domination and complete control will be met with such extreme and excessive calculating veangeance that will leave the poor victim scarred for life.
Why?
Why does she do all this you ask?
Because Scorpios are sick. They are fücking nutcases that cannot live without trying to control and subdue everyone and everything. Cooperation and harmony are two concepts they cannot understand. You are either under their control or you are their mortal enemy and they keep trying you, working your last nerve just to make sure they exercise some kind of control over you.
And they have the deepest, darkest, foulest souls that is never up to any good. Thats why they always suspect other people of being up to no good.
Because they think everyone else is deep, dark and foul like them.

Phew! I think thats enough Scorpio bashing for one post.
*drops mic*
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Scorpio women in particular are sex obsessed home wrecking whorës. I have a scorpio female in my place of work and she is fixated on trying to snag a married man with two children. Her hoe arsë does nothing but seek out new ways of getting him to start an affair with her. Staring fixatedly into his eyes and opening her filthy laps in front of him when wearing a short skirt/gown.
Apart from being home wrecking slags, scorp women are also notorious for staying unmarried for years into their adulthood because they can't find a man who will keep mute and do nothing to fight back while they tear his life down to shreds with their extremely controlling behaviour.
What they finally do in the end though is to fake a good girl persona while dating their innocent victim until the poor fool has the wool pulled completely over his eyes and walks them down the alter.
After marriage their sick, psychotic, vindictive nature comes to the forefront and the scorpio woman embarks on a dedicated mission of psychological manipulation and lying and mind games to turn her victim into a complete mind controlled puppet who does nothing without her permission and does everything at her bidding. Any attempt to resist her schemes of domination and complete control will be met with such extreme and excessive calculating veangeance that will leave the poor victim scarred for life.
Why?
Because Scorpios are sick. They are fücking nutcases that cannot live without trying to control and subdue everyone and everything. Cooperation and harmony are two concepts they cannot understand. You are either under their control or you are their mortal enemy and they keep trying you, working your last nerve just to make sure they exercise some kind of control over you.
And they have the deepest, darkest, foulest souls that is never up to any good. Thats why they always suspect other people of being up to no good.

*drops mic*

Exactly the women are cheap wh.ores who are only good for sex. Plus the women know they can't play that bu.llshit with real masculine guys, so they go look for a vulnerable simp to manipulate. But the girls can PHUCK, I give em that much. The men are just weak and spineless underneath the intense exterior. They don't phase me one bit. And Scorpio women generally speaking have no damn morals you're right. They'll openly flirt with other men in front of you and expect you to just accept it. Trust me, I've been there.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Why?

*drops mic*

LMAO.

Ooooh

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by geosegun(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
READ THIS FOR LIBRA

Here it is in a "nutshell" from a true Libran born October 12. Libras LOVE the thought of "Love", so to not have or be loved is equivalent to death. We are so disappointed when we find that (other Signs) average people fail to live up to our high thoughts (unnatural expectations) of them, it becomes "second nature" to eliminate them. In an attempt to delay our disappointment in others we remain peaceable with them until we have enough evidence to weigh, as it is not our motivation to dislike anyone and vice versa. While we do love SOLO attention, we have no problem buying tickets to see another's debut performance. We LOVE beauty and give the beauty we find in others its due appreciation. I have been deemed by the most accomplished members of my firm "the master of Manipulation" and will have my way in any situation. And the shade is; I have no idea of when I become this person. I agree with the statement you made "Libras are very Intelligent", however, I'm going to go one step further than that, Libras bring exactly what's needed to gain their expected outcome (a living social calculator.) last time I checked even Mathematical genius bow to outcome of the calculator. I am so sorry for going all the way in on your (Libra) forecast/summary and we Libras hate when we have to show our Aggression or disapproval, as we feel aggression and discord in others is often perceived unattractive, so we are careful not to display unnecessary aggression.

I totally agree with J.T's statement in its totality! I work my ass off and just because other signs don't look as good doing so, do not gravitate towards the need to label me Indolent. I think the writer of this Blog/Zodiac summary or (what have you) should consider researching more credible resources or solicit genuine traits from a more balanced group of Libras, and I'm certain Lazy won't be the prognosis....... True Libras "GET WHAT THEY WANT" from "WHOEVER HAS IT" PERIOD>>>> If that affords us the luxury of working less; So Be It! But don't mistake that for lazy. I am so surprised you made no mention to our ability to become the inanimate object which represents Libra, with our ability to love who we choose (or Not) at WILL. and how the demise of someone not liking us only (airs) oneself destruction, especially if they were fortunate enough to be called a "friend".

This was written by a Libran. I do not like the way Libran was portrayed in the OP write up. It has negativity written all over it it. I could give you more.

LIBRAN are one of the sought after and finest in these signs.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
geosegun:
READ THIS FOR LIBRA

Here it is in a "nutshell" from a true Libran born October 12. Libras LOVE the thought of "Love", so to not have or be loved is equivalent to death. We are so disappointed when we find that (other Signs) average people fail to live up to our high thoughts (unnatural expectations) of them, it becomes "second nature" to eliminate them. In an attempt to delay our disappointment in others we remain peaceable with them until we have enough evidence to weigh, as it is not our motivation to dislike anyone and vice versa. While we do love SOLO attention, we have no problem buying tickets to see another's debut performance. We LOVE beauty and give the beauty we find in others its due appreciation. I have been deemed by the most accomplished members of my firm "the master of Manipulation" and will have my way in any situation. And the shade is; I have no idea of when I become this person. I agree with the statement you made "Libras are very Intelligent", however, I'm going to go one step further than that, Libras bring exactly what's needed to gain their expected outcome (a living social calculator.) last time I checked even Mathematical genius bow to outcome of the calculator. I am so sorry for going all the way in on your (Libra) forecast/summary and we Libras hate when we have to show our Aggression or disapproval, as we feel aggression and discord in others is often perceived unattractive, so we are careful not to display unnecessary aggression.

I totally agree with J.T's statement in its totality! I work my ass off and just because other signs don't look as good doing so, do not gravitate towards the need to label me Indolent. I think the writer of this Blog/Zodiac summary or (what have you) should consider researching more credible resources or solicit genuine traits from a more balanced group of Libras, and I'm certain Lazy won't be the prognosis....... True Libras "GET WHAT THEY WANT" from "WHOEVER HAS IT" PERIOD>>>> If that affords us the luxury of working less; So Be It! But don't mistake that for lazy. I am so surprised you made no mention to our ability to become the inanimate object which represents Libra, with our ability to love who we choose (or Not) at WILL. and how the demise of someone not liking us only (airs) oneself destruction, especially if they were fortunate enough to be called a "friend".

This was written by a Libran. I do not like the way Libya was portrayed in the OP write up. It has negativity written all over it it. I could give you more.

LIBRAN are one of the sought after and finest in these signs.

Hmm, can you post what the "OP" posted because I'm sure it's the truth.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CHoccolaTE: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO.
Ooooh

grin
Sorry, I forgot that's your moon sign tongue
I shouldn't have gone in so hard cry cry cry

I should do an Aquarius bashing post next grin grin grin

or one for lazy, cow head, Taurus slobs.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

grin
Sorry, I forgot that's your moon sign tongue
I shouldn't have gone in so hard cry cry cry

I should do an Aquarius bashing post next grin grin grin

or one for lazy, cow head, Taurus slobs.

Kikiki. Yes, please. Fairness. Bash the Aquas grin

No, don't worry about the scorpio moon thing. I'm aware of my dark side tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.