Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (36268 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

True, hence I mentioned the two I've met in real life. You guys can be charming but if one looks closer, it's all glibness & lip service. You can see through the fake charm easily with good intuition & observation.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Trishpat(f): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:

U are blindly correct.
open my eyes.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am aries
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by 0955eb027(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cancer
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
yungrashee:
same here grin
That's nice bro
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

So in your opinion, why do people hate on Capricorn and Virgo guys.. I mean it's not fair..
Punkyveer hates on Capricorn and Virgo guys, there's a difference.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:

Especially Virguys tongue

It's libra dudes I HATE HATE. Never dated a Cap or Virgo though, so I wouldn't know for sure.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:

Most people do in general. And it's funny people claim that the two signs can't do anything physically when in all actuality, those two signs have been great in combat sports.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's libra dudes I HATE HATE. Never dated a Cap or Virgo though, so I wouldn't know for sure.
Not to be nosy but do u like ask before u guys start going out or has it always jus worked out that way grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You can't handle the cerebral nature of a Virgo huh? Also I know people say Virgos are soft and timid, but if you do puss them off they can go off the handle and SNAP. My dad is a prime example of this.. quiet, kind guy but he can go from 0 to 100 real quick.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

aim5:

Most people do in general. And it's funny people claim that the two signs can't do anything physically when in all actuality, those two signs have been great in combat sports.
How do you define and judge people wholly by astrology? You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Not to be nosy but do u like ask before u guys start going out or has it always jus worked out that way grin

Lol, it's one of the 1st things I ask, right after name & age grin I normally attract/get attracted to certain signs though & that's libra or scorpio. So in a way it's like a study. When a guy approaches me, 9/10, he's either a libra or a scorpio. It never fails.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
How do you define and judge people wholly by astrology? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I don't judge people just based off astrology. Don't know where you got that from SMH.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

You can't handle the cerebral nature of a Virgo huh? Also I know people say Virgos are soft and timid, but if you do puss them off they can go off the handle and SNAP. My dad is a prime example of this.. quiet, kind guy but he can go from 0 to 100 real quick.

TBH, I don't know that many virgo guys in real life, just one & I despise him. Virgirls I know two & we don't really care for each other like that. Just "hello hi".
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

TBH, I don't know that many virgo guys in real life, just one & I despise him. Virgirls I know two & we don't really care for each other like that. Just "hello hi".

The women are so cold.. my sister is a Virgo and I hate her with perfect hatred. Plus, the females are very shallow. You wouldn't know it because they have that self effacing facade. But the guys are okay.. I relate to them because we're both Earth and we're both introverted hard workers.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, it's one of the 1st things I ask, right after name & age grin I normally attract/get attracted to certain signs though & that's libra or scorpio. So in a way it's like a study. When a guy approaches me, 9/10, he's either a libra or a scorpio. It never fails.
Hah. That's what they call #NoTime in Naija grin Sharp babe

So weird tho. So Libra/Scorpios are who u like? What of Leos grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:

It's not judging them by Astrology but in a way Astrology plays a part because people of the same sign tend to share similar traits, which either go well with you or grate your nerves. If I judged people by sign I wouldn't have gone out with two librans. Through that experience I realised they were somewhat the same & their nature not compatible with mine so it was better to just leave them alone. If you knew Astrology, you'd notice patterns in people .
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

The women are so cold.. my sister is a Virgo and I hate her with perfect hatred. Plus, the females are very shallow. You wouldn't know it because they have that self effacing facade. But the guys are okay.. I relate to them because we're both Earth and we're both introverted hard workers.

Yeah, I'm sure you get along well with them lol. Bobo is catching feelings on this, so let
me shush lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's not judging them by Astrology but in a way Astrology plays a part because people of the same sign tend to share similar traits, which either go well with you or grate your nerves. If I judged people by sign I wouldn't have gone out with two librans. Through that experience I realised they were somewhat the same & their nature not compatible with mine so it was better to just leave them alone. If you knew Astrology, you'd notice patterns in people .
I wouldn't want to pattern people. I'll take my chances thank you.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I'm sure you get along well with them lol. Bobo is catching feelings on this, so let
me shush lipsrsealed

To hell with Bobo. He a soft niggaaaa lol.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hah. That's what they call #NoTime in Naija grin Sharp babe

So weird tho. So Libra/Scorpios are who u like? What of Leos grin

Hahaha. Leo is actually my sign's opposite sign so we're quite similar in many ways. Both signs have big egos grin I love leo girls & we get along well but I find them materialistic. Leo guys I love too but I haven't dated one.

Libra/Scorpio it's kinda fated tongue I find them attractive & vice versa.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

me shush lipsrsealed
Lol. You bet I'm catching feelings. You haven't said one positive thing about Virgos. To think I liked you angry
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
I wouldn't want to pattern people. I'll take my chances thank you.

Well, you're not into astrology. It's different for people who studied it & knows what works for them & what doesn't. I take chances as well, because I wouldn't wanna write off everyone, there's only 12 signs after all. I still have a few more signs I haven't dealt with. Libra is
the only one I wouldn't give another try.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

*rolling up my sleeves* angry
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
*rolling up my sleeves* angry

Hehe chill grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lol. You bet I'm catching feelings. You haven't said one positive thing about Virgos. To think I liked you angry

I just don't like one virgo. And sorry, but there's no real chemistry
with the virgos I've met in real life. We just don't like each other & the dislike is mutual, trust me.

Now you hate me because of this? Then your like must have not been genuine if it took a couple of posts to change it grin But anyway, you're just being salty over nothing because I haven't stopped talking to you here even after finding out you were a virgo on the other thread. That should tell you my "signism" ain't that deep seated.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I just don't like one virgo. And sorry, but there's no real chemistry
with the virgos I've met in real life. We just don't like each other & the dislike is mutual, trust me.

Now you hate me because of this? Then your like must have not been genuine if it took a couple of posts to change it grin But anyway, you're just being salty over nothing because I haven't stopped talking to you here even after finding out you were a virgo on the other thread. That should tell you my "signism" ain't that deep seated.
This doesn't make me feel better Punkyveer sad
But hey its what it is. I really hope I don't get to meet any keen astrologers from now on. Or at least they have some joy for Virgos.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
This doesn't make me feel better Punkyveer sad
But hey its what it is. I really hope I don't get to meet any keen astrologers from now on. Or at least they have some joy for Virgos.

undecided
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by yungrashee(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
klassiquette:
That's nice bro
yup dear...
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

Hehe chill grin
On one condition.
Do you have any of the videos from stroke skills?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
On one condition.
Do you have any of the videos from stroke skills?

No I need to buy them. Montique Stephon has some introductory stuff on YouTube. He's the creator of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.