Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (36403 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by francizy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
kaboninc:

Francizy? cheesy

Lol.. Am only a preacher bro!

Whynotthetruth, I think you need a flirt doctor and you ought to choose between kabo snoop and kinglekan... cheesy grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by lacasera14(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Gemini - The Twins
May 21 - June 20
Your element: Air
Your ruling planets: Mercury
Symbol: The Twins
Your stone: Aquamarine
Life Pursuit: To explore a little bit of everything.

Vibration: Intense mental energy

Gemini's Secret Desire: To be ahead of the crowd

In ancient Greek mythology, Gemini's ruler - Mercury, was the light-footed messenger of the gods who darted back and forth across the heavens delivering news - which might explain why those born under the sign of the 'Twins' are always on the move; thirsty for knowledge and new experiences. Terminally curious and sometimes even mischievous, Geminis are multi-faceted souls who enjoy knowing a little bit of everything but generally not too much about one particular subject. It's just that variety is the spice of their lives!

In Astrology, Geminis have also gained the reputation of being the incessant talkers of the zodiac. Those Twins that don't have the 'gift of the gab' are usually talented writers or have a special interest in foreign languages. In love, they look for a partner who can keep up with them mentally and physically! And, to quote Oscar Wilde, "there's one thing worse than people talking about you, that's people not talking about you." Whether Geminis like it or not, people are usually "talking about them". Together with Scorpio and Virgos, they are a sign that is often discussed, dissected and sometimes even put down by the other signs of the zodiac. Sometimes this is a subtle form of jealousy by others, because Geminis do lead very unique and unusual lives. The Gemini personality can appear mysterious or detached to others and therefore they are often misunderstood and unappreciated for the talents they offer to the world at large.

Another reason Geminis evoke so much interest is many born under this sign are multi-dimensionally talented. In money matters, some Geminis are very adept and quick at making it...and spending it too. Many Geminis are involved in international financial wheeling and dealing. They love the adventure and game playing involved in out-thinking other people. Gemini's can be very haphazard about their financial affairs too, with many of them ending up in divorce courts mainly because their partners have become tired of living on the edge of a financial precipice.

CLICK LIKE FOR GEMINI!!!
This is so me, I was amazed and smiled while reading this. June 11

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Learning... EggovinMma your head dey there.

Proudly Virgo.. The Virgins wink
Freemanan, scentmarlc, tosyne2much, wristbangle, dygeasy & lalasticlala shey una dey here wetin dey talk about us so grin cheesy

Hurry while stock lasts tongue
#Cancer #Philosopher
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

No I need to buy them. Montique Stephon has some introductory stuff on YouTube. He's the creator of it.
Yea. I guess I'll have to buy too. No torrents anywhere.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 17, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yea. I guess I'll have to buy too. No torrents anywhere.

I want to add to my arsenal.. ha phuck a girl's brains out!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by shumuel(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2015
EggovinMma:
June 21 - July 22
Your element: Water
Your ruling planets: The Moon
Symbol: The Crab
Your stone: Moonstone
Life Pursuit: Constant reassurance and intimacy

Vibration: Moody

Cancer's Secret Desire: To feel safe (emotionally, spiritually, romantically and financiallY
More Astrology Traits and Personality of Cancer
Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol - the Crab - Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a "Moon Child", we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special...

Just as the Moon goes through many changes as it moves from its new to full phases, Cancers too go through many new and full phases of experience. Life doesn't stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place, because they live so much in their internal oceans of emotions. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, most Cancerians feel one way one minute, then sometimes totally different the next. But this characteristic is part of their charm.

Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign (but this occasionally shares first place with having lots of money in the bank). No other sign romances better, equally though, no sign takes it so badly when romance turns sour either. But with their changeable natures Cancerians are fascinating, mysterious, stimulating and extremely alluring. This sign is one of the most magic of all and once their magic has reached you, they are the most beguiling companions. After all, isn't the Moon the most talked about and romantic galactic identity?

CANCERS WHERE ART THOU??
We here, so you know astrology, Good
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2015
iRep Capricorn and the observatn's so true...OP ur head dey thr.
EggovinMma:
Capricorn - The Goat
December 22 - January 19
Your element: Earth
Your ruling planets: Saturn
Symbol: The Goat
Your stone: Garnet
Life Pursuit: To be proud of their achievements

Vibration: Poweful resilient energy

Capricorn Secret Desire: to be admired by their family and friends and the world at large

The sign of the high roller, Capricorn is regarded as the zodiac s top, but also quiet, life and business achievers. But, there are two very different types of Capricorns.

The first is represented by the mountain goat, always climbing higher and higher; never content until reaching the top. The second is the garden goat, with little adventurous spirit or ambition-happy to remain within a small domain, refusing to budge unless it is pushed. Either type of Capricorn, however, is patient and persevering. They reach their goals because they know the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult.

The one thing a Capricorn must always try to do is balance work with play; otherwise they can become too one-sided and work can replace true personal emotional fulfilment. Continually climbing the eternal mountain of success, Capricornians rise to the occasion when faced with a new task or deadline. Even if something comes to a grinding halt, their ambition to reach the ultimate keeps them moving forever onwards and upwards (prompted by the strict influence of ruling planet Saturn). Although conservative and cautious, Goats are willing to try unusual approaches on their road to success in business or in love. Romantically, they desire a permanent relationship with someone who'll give them the affection they crave (and often neglect to give themselves!)

The rulership of Saturn - the planet representing responsibility, structure and hard work - ensures that Capricorns in their truest of expression, are ambitious, practical and superb organizers. Although many Capricorns are borderline workaholics, this doesn't necessarily make them dull or gloomy! They have an offbeat sense of humour, which seems to erupt at the most unexpected moments. Their motivating force in life is success, money, status, authority and - although many might not admit it - love. By nature Capricorns are cautious when entering a new love relationship, but once they feel 'safe' with their partner, the cool exterior melts away to reveal a sensitive and loyal heart beneath. As a friend, Capricorns can be relied upon to provide the strongest and most sympathetic pair of shoulders in the zodiac

DEAR GOATS,BE NOT SHY TO CLICK LIKES PLEASE ?!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Omotayor123(f): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Freemanan:
#Cancer #Philosopher
shocked Are you denying me undecided
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by tohpahz(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Scorpio here hun, at-last, we can marry cheesy

Lolz.. av bin waiting for u.. angry grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolz.. av bin waiting for u.. angry grin

Time baby, time kiss kiss
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked Are you denying me undecided
I fit ¿¿¿
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Omotayor123(f): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Freemanan:
I fit ¿¿¿
embarassed
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Kazrem(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Proudly Scorpio
EggovinMma:
Scorpio - The Scorpion

October 23 - November 21

Your element: Water
Your ruling planets: Pluto
Symbol: The Scorpion
Your stone: Topaz
Life Pursuit: To survive against all opposition

Vibration: Resilient

Scorpio's Secret Desire: To triumph

Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the "oldest souls". Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.

Passion, desire and power go hand in hand for Scorpios. Their biggest challenge and test in life is choosing between the power of love and the love of power. Coming to grips with their extraordinary emotional depths and sensitivity isn't easy for those around them. They are different from all other zodiac signs and this difference has them walking, working and loving to a different beat. Others can often live with a Scorpio partner for years, but not really know them. Much to do with a Scorpio remains ever secret. Their eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights they hide their feelings behind dark glasses, there is likely to be a storm of some kind brewing. When you deal with a Scorpio you have to always deal with them on a psychic intuitive level. They often wear a mask. Too often they say "no" when they really mean "yes". They have contrary natures. Once they find true love they can be the most faithful dedicated of all partners but fall out badly with a Scorpio and you are likely to find they will never forget or forgive.

Most Scorpios are winners. The main thing they have to worry about is their attitudes, which make up their mind powers and can either make or break them. When they are negative about something or someone, or critical of themselves, they can tend to get in their own way.

Scorpios operate on three levels of soul evolvement; adding up to three distinctively different types of Scorpios. The first level is the Scorpion. This is the least evolved and most drawn toward using their powers the wrong way. The criminal element of Scorpio comes under this level. Then there is the eagle - the highflying, entrepreneurial, successful Scorpio, who seems able to rise above adversity and transform bad-times into good. Then the highest expression of this sign is the Phoenix Resurrected. These Scorpios are detached and extremely powerful. They are wise beyond their years and act as leaders and are an inspiration to others. Quite frequently a Scorpio goes through the three levels of evolvement in one lifetime - but the levels can operate out of sequence

EASY SCORPIONS, I COME IN PEACE! STING THE LIKE S BUTTON!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kinglekan: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
francizy:

Lol.. Am only a preacher bro!

Whynotthetruth, I think you need a flirt doctor and you ought to choose between kabo snoop and king.lekan... cheesy grin
undecided undecided

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Blackeard(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Virgo Virgo Virgo Virgo
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by montezz(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
proudly saggitarian......always wanna make a difference!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by bogolobango(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
I rep aquarius

Aquarius everywhere u go
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by hidee20(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2015
@EggovinMma,where is September 23-ocotober 22?,am in that group na embarassed
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by 0lushola(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
I dn't know how buh everything about me fit in that scorpio cycle.. WE SURVIVE AGAINST ALL 0DDs.. #teamScorpio all the way.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Aries
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 2:18am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, you don't come across very Capricorn at all. Colour me surprised because most are very reserved & boring AF.

All the zodiac signs have their pros and cons. Don't tag capricorn that way..
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 2:36am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

capricon and virgos can boring no be small.

Capricorn are not boring just because they refuse to talk, We are not boring but you can say we are hard headed we are achievers, we don't lose. We are strong(we are the only animal within the zodiac that can climb a mountain all the way to the peak.

I rep CAP because the goats are rising.

Seriously hard work pays a lot, no go sleep make you dey dream of money o. Nice job op

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Capricorn are not boring just because they refuse to talk, We are not boring but you can say we are hard headed we are achievers, we don't lose. We are strong(we are the only animal within the zodiac that can climb a mountain all the way to the peak.

I rep CAP because the goats are rising.

Seriously hard work pays a lot, no go sleep make you dey dream of money o. Nice job op

Exactly I'm a Cap also and I know the struggle. And Cap guys are silent killers too if need be. Look up Al Capone the mafia boss and the great Muhammad Ali both have the same b day as me. Even though most of us have a tough time in our early years, we overcome and blossom in the later stages of life. That's why most Caps are late bloomers.. it takes us a while to reach our goals, but once we do, its worth it.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 3:00am On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

Exactly I'm a Cap also and I know the struggle. And Cap guys are silent killers too if need be. Look up Al Capone the mafia boss and the great Muhammad Ali both have the same b day as me. Even though most of us have a tough time in our early years, we overcome and blossom in the later stages of life. That's why most Caps are late bloomers.. it takes us a while to reach our goals, but once we do, its worth it.

That's true I agree with you brother because we are serious minded they tag us boring.. Earth is the paired element of the Capricorn and of all the zodiac signs, you have the only cardinal connection with the element. Your unique relationship with Earth makes you more of a self-starter than other earth zodiac signs. Your active Earthly qualities are paired well with the pragmatic and realistic outlook that all Earth signs share. As you stay grounded, you will be able to work towards practical goals. Be wary of Earth's negative qualities however, as an overly-cautious mindset may cause you to miss exciting opportunities.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

That's true I agree with you brother because we are serious minded they tag us boring.. Earth is the paired element of the Capricorn and of all the zodiac signs, you have the only cardinal connection with the element. Your unique relationship with Earth makes you more of a self-starter than other earth zodiac signs. Your active Earthly qualities are paired well with the pragmatic and realistic outlook that all Earth signs share. As you stay grounded, you will be able to work towards practical goals. Be wary of Earth's negative qualities however, as an overly-cautious mindset may cause you to miss exciting opportunities.

Yeah they say we are boring because they aren't on our level to be honest. Also as a kid, I never really got along with my peers and I felt mature for my age (Saturn influence). Even today the few friends I have are older than me because I relate more with older folk than young people. You're also right about being a self starter because I want to build my own empire and work for myself.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 3:26am On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

Yeah they say we are boring because they aren't on our level to be honest. Also as a kid, I never really got along with my peers and I felt mature for my age (Saturn influence). Even today the few friends I have are older than me because I relate more with older folk than young people. You're also right about being a self starter because I want to build my own empire and work for myself.

Seriously same here, they call us boring but we rule the entertainment world with likes of nicolas cage, lewis hamilton, Pep Guardiola, sir alex ferguson and so on.. Hahaha
Brother more grace to your elbow and always aim higher. Don't dull.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Seriously same here, they call us boring but we rule the entertainment world with likes of nicolas cage, lewis hamilton, Pep Guardiola, sir alex ferguson and so on.. Hahaha
Brother more grace to your elbow and always aim higher. Don't dull.

Even in boxing we used to rule but we getting it back slowly... and hahaha the same to you.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 3:53am On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

Even in boxing we used to rule but we getting it back slowly... and hahaha the same to you.

Hahaha but very true bros.. We CAP have a reliable sixth sense and if you listen to your perceptivity it will act as a directional guide. As you have no real preconceptions about people and the future you are happy to simply go with the flow. Your most desired wish is for happiness and to have a positive purpose to your life. Most CAP don't know about the sixth sense, think positively always about yourself.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

All the zodiac signs have their pros and cons. Don't tag capricorn that way..

Boring is a Capricorn trait.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Candyrain(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2015
I rep SCORPIO grin

Cc Punkyveer EggovinMma

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Candyrain:
I rep SCORPIO grin

Cc Punkyveer EggovinMma

My favourite sign grin Sexy beasts *purs*

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Candyrain(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
My favourite sign grin Sexy beasts *purs*
grin grin
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.