Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (36357 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Those things are mystical. I don't even disturb my self with them make ah no go soul travel. They are divinities

I never understand physical phenomena finish....No way brother.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Truckpusher sabi so merrii thingzzz

TonyeBarcanista....
angry angry
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
francizy:

What's your qualification?? Ph.D Zodiacology?? shocked shocked shocked
cheesy
francizy:

What's your qualification?? Ph.D Zodiacology?? shocked shocked shocked
Hahahahahahahahah a, I fall under the zodiac sign of great intuition.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
tongue I have no idea of what you are talking about. angry

Una too like relevance.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
dearpreye:

I never understand physical phenomena finish....No way brother.

Lool...you wan come sabi spiritual things....

Then in school, a very fine brilliant guy committed suicide and sent a message that 'the journey has just began'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Haywhymido(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
No wonder i no dey carry eye lion pictures, na to upload am 4 my dp. #LEO
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry angry

Heyyy......

Am looking up to you oh
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
No wonder i no dey carry eye lion pictures, na to upload am 4 my dp. #LEO

For ya mind you sabi roar abi?

You never see lion wey dey bark abi?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin Abeg I dey ministration now...

Preach to Sandydayz ohhh
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by francizy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy

Hahahahahahahahah a, I fall under the zodiac sign of great intuition.

I think most of the qualities, if not all, applies to me. Wats your sign and what does it signify. I'd use yours with the little of your character I've observed online to know if the sign and you attitude tallies..
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by yungrashee(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
klassiquette:
I'm proudly a Virgo grin
same here grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
francizy:

I think most of the qualities, if not all, applies to me. Wats your sign and what does it signify. I'd use yours with the little of your character I've observed online to know if the sign and you attitude tallies..

Eyop,My sign is pisces.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Eyop: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Eyop,My sign is pisces.

Ok dear. No wonder you are most times calm in the evening but for day time na another matter cheesy cheesy @ Punkyveer,your answer is here.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by francizy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Eyop,My sign is pisces.

Pieces?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by orogodoganyin(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
scorpio all the way
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eyop:

Ok dear. No wonder you are most times calm in the evening but for day time na another matter cheesy cheesy @ Punkyveer,your answer is here.

Lmao! !!

No be small double standard. Ogogoro in the morning, Kanu in the night, brututu for midnight!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Eyop: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao! !!

No be small double standard. Ogogoro in the morning, Kanu in the night, brututu for midnight!

I tell you. If na like this u dey outside Nairaland,na to run leave house for you. Infact,the sabbatical leave no go get expiry date cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool...you wan come sabi spiritual things....

Then in school, a very fine brilliant guy committed suicide and sent a message that 'the journey has just began'

Bro, that was some sad story.....whatever the journey, na only him know ooo
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Haywhymido(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

For ya mind you sabi roar abi?
You never see lion wey dey bark abi?
hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, that was some sad story.....whatever the journey, na only him know ooo

Very sad story.

The world is indeed confused
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eyop:

I tell you. If na like this u dey outside Nairaland,na to run leave house for you. Infact,the sabbatical leave no go get expiry date cheesy cheesy

Lmao! !!
pisces are just misunderstood, that's all.
There are the quiet ones though, but it all depends the people they are surrounded with.

Look, leave all the agidi, Pisces are very emotional and the most emotional of all zodiac signs . Although very " unstable", but are the most attractive of all and the most crazy too.Those who aren't crazy are yet to see the trigger!

One bad thing about us is, we can be very confused with decisions. Pisceans can leave you even when she loves you. Pisceans can leave a well groomed guy for a local champion, most if them marry for pity and not for love.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Eyop: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao! !!
pisces are just misunderstood, that's all.
There are the quiet ones though, but it all depends the people they are surrounded with.

Look, leave all the agidi, Pisces are very emotional and the most emotional of all zodiac signs . Although very " unstable", but are the most attractive of all and the most crazy too.Those who aren't crazy are yet to see the trigger!

One bad thing about us is, we can be very confused with decisions. Pisceans can leave you even when she loves you. Pisceans can leave a well groomed guy for a local champion, most if them marry for pity and not for love.

I hear you undecided...in summary,being unstable,confused with decisions,leave you even when she loves you,leave well groomed guy for a local champion,etc...no be craze be that
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Proudly Leo!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by goodgate: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Every adolescent Libran's fantasy is to find the Prince or Princess of their dreams. As their lives unfold, the experiences, false starts, dramas, broken hearts and disillusionment they encounter seeking this personal Holy Grail, often shapes their futures in the most extra-ordinary manner. Love and love-lost makes a big difference to the Libran although their often happy-go-lucky appearance against all kinds of odds may not reveal this as fact.

Librans can switch off from the world around then and during these periods much more occurs on the deep innermost levels of the Libran's psyche, than their closest companions imagine. Many Librans after establishing a lifestyle that somehow falls short of their childhood dreams, manage to conjure up a most independent life and keep up an image of being dedicated to a "close relationship". They can escape into obscure role playing - and often this makes them extremely successful business people. When it comes to romance and love, Librans can be difficult to fathom yet in business many Librans discover they can not only be creative, but it provides an opportunity to express the more diverse sides to their personalities. Their charm can win jobs and provides powerful friends. But in both work and play, looking for peace and harmony, Librans often say "yes" when they should be saying "no".

It is a sad fact about many a Libran's personal or business lives to say - many would have faired far better had they remained alone! But for those Librans who do find their secret dream and meet up with their Prince or Princess, that's another story! You'll find them living in some exotic, distant beautiful place, probably running the local bar or restaurant, designing the beach or ski gear, looking wonderful, sipping cocktails and finding life to be the total paradise they knew it could be. What Librans always have to remember when looking to fulfil their dreams is they should never undermine their own integrity and hold out until their dreams do come true - not simply take whatever is offered.

LOVE ME LIBRANS!!
I am Proudly an OCTOBER 18 Born.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Truckpusher(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Una too like relevance.
But we work very hard at it ,we please people,we make them happy and we spend our time and money on them - Don't we deserve a god-like status before them? cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

I go like be ya class mate oh

U my student tongue
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eyop:

I hear you undecided...in summary,being unstable,confused with decisions,leave you even when she loves you,leave well groomed guy for a local champion,etc...no be craze be that

E be like say u just dey know. Pisceans can be CRAY CRAY! LMAO! !!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
But we work very hard at it ,we please people,we make them happy and we spend our time and money on them - Don't we deserve a god-like status before them? cheesy

Una deserve the relevance / attention jare!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Una deserve the relevance / attention jare!
We do abeg even as some people take us for granted and get the shock of their lives. cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nickymezor(f): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Capricornians rock big tym kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Yungmilio2(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
PROUDLY SCORPIO

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.