Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (36349 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
You meant platonic or not platonic, cos I seem to be interested in the platonic aspect.
if its platonic no p lah grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

yes.Librans are the healers. grin grin grin grin
very practical people,even the females behave like men cheesy grin
Them too like enjoyment no be small.Them no dey support bad thing and gives no shiite about class.Very simple people even if they are rich.They are explorers in bed.

I agree wink

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by VaselineAloe: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

[size=18pt]Vaseline [/size] kiss kiss kiss

I can't wait to spread you all over my soft breasts cheesy

bae, u r ma only zodac signs embarassed

yes, ah spred ma vaseline on ur 2 bosom an masage ur sof blak niple til is very had an point out kiss

if yuwa redy, den leggo eggo wink
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
That's one hell of a humor, though you didn't include the smile; my smile makes me wanna marry myself.

Hahahahahaha!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which one you be ni?

M zodaic less grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

lol.he doesnt mind. long as its platonic .

leos are players ooooooooo,be careful.
The only time you meet them vulnerable is when you play their game as well. cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
I thought a cub is not man enough to make you smile, unless I am something else.

Exactly u sumtin else like fucckin annoyin grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
if its platonic no p lah grin
Lol. Do you know what you're doing to me?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Where is PunkyVeer?

This is your niche
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

The only time you meet them vulnerable is when you play their game as well. cheesy
player? ok bye felipe grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I agree wink

yea.My longest relationship was with one. cheesy

#no regrets
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Them too like enjoyment no be small.Them no dey support bad thing and gives no shiite about class.Very simple people even if they are rich.They are explorers in bed.

You still haven't told us your sign
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

Exactly u sumtin else like fucckin annoyin grin
And that's why you love me, isn't it?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

M zodaic less grin

You come dey bash another....

Lol.

You like am abi?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kaboninc(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Serious..... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Sveen: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin

Na wa ooo.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

yea.My longest relationship was with one. cheesy

#no regrets

I don't either. I enjoyed every bit of it while it lasted. Though we live in different cities now, we still talk and get some anytime we meet.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

You still haven't told us your sign

cheesy.That would be easy to know.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy.That would be easy to know.

Leo?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

You come dey bash another....

Lol.

You like am abi?

If i kno ur sign i go bash u grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by francizy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Someone told me mine is Leo

Obtained mine from Google.. ***true confession*** cheesy

I really don't believe in all these stuffs tho.. The definitions and attributes doesn't usually tally with the humans..
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
And that's why you love me, isn't it?

Its not grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Leo?

nope cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Libra is a sign of balance & since you're giving the good side, let me add the bad grin They're also sychophants who kiss everyone's @ss because they can't bear the thought of anyone not liking them. They're major people pleasers & two-faced because they don't wanna take sides, they prefer to be in the fence about things. Also known to be very manipulative, liars & very unfaithful. Libra's saving grace is if they have a lot of Scorpio in their charts to give them the backbone they so urgently need because they're weak in character. Too agreeable.

I can't believe this is the sign that's supposed to be compatible with Aquarius. The men tend to be on the feminine side & vain. Aquarius females would eat & spit them out. Note that a relationship between the two never lasts because of their girly nature. Libra female/Aquarius man would work much better imo because Aquarius is very dominant by nature & not for sissies cheesy

Ok, I'm done. My least favourite sign in males tongue
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Where is PunkyVeer?

This is your niche

I just dissed your sign grin You're a libra, right? tongue
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by francizy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

nope cheesy

Told me nothing about mine... undecided
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

nope cheesy
Leave this zone and come home

Smartchoice
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Libra is a sign of balance & since you're giving the good side, let me add the bad grin They're also sychophants who kiss everyone's @ss because they can't bear the thought of anyone not liking them. They're major people pleasers & two-faced because they don't wanna take sides, they prefer to be in the fence about things. Also known to be very manipulative, liars & very unfaithful. Libra's saving grace is if they have a lot of Scorpio in their charts to give them the backbone they so urgently need because they're weak in character. Too agreeable.

I can't believe this is the sign that's supposed to be compatible with Aquarius. The men tend to be on the feminine side & vain. Aquarius females would eat & spit them out. Note that a relationship between the two never lasts because of their girly nature. Libra female/Aquarius man would work much better imo because Aquarius is very dominant by nature & not for sissies cheesy

Ok, I'm done. My least favourite sign in males tongue

lol,i dont agree with the bolded. cheesy
sure they are great lairs and unreasonable one at that.They love the varieties and can be good cheats as well.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
angels09:

Leave this zone and come home

Smartchoice

this ekiti man,where have you been? cheesy
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by suruwilliams(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
I represent
Sagittarius - The Archer
November 22 - December 21
Your element: Fire
Your ruling planets: Jupiter
Symbol: The Archer
Your stone: Turquoise
Life Pursuit: To live the good life

Vibration: Overly expressive - frequent burnouts

Sagittarian's Secret Desire: To make a difference in the world

Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. The Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. Although they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for th
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
francizy:

Told me nothing about mine... undecided

whats yours again?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

this ekiti man,where have you been? cheesy
Wondering what happened to your face complexion thank God I still got your original image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.