Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers (1247 Views)

What Kind Of Sexual Assault Is This? / Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex / Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by mikkypel(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
It's always a normal attitude by our Lecturers to assault our female students but sometimes it is not their fault as there are some ladies who are the pioneer of their own problem
Here are five ways to prevent this ugly act

1) Stop wearing revealing clothes that brings out your figures to class : Lecturers are human too and you don't expect them to close their eyes when they see those tempting body, the figures and all of that. This might cause a Lecturer sexually harassing you (Na everyone wan chop better snail na)

2) Stop roaming about in their offices without bearing: Some ladies are fond of this, they begin to roam about like Nigerian ghost in all this male Lecturers offices, biko, what are you looking for? Are you looking for the period that you missed? Why won't the lecturer call you when you won't allow his eyes rest from seeing you

3) Stop laughing and smiling to all the lecturer says in class : When the lecturer is not bovi or AY, I wonder why some ladies laugh to every bit of what a Lecturer says in class, This is an easy invitation to the Male lecturer as he would be thinking the girl has a crush not knowing your holy self is just enjoying only the lecture n d funny speech, Learn to be peaceful in classes

4) Stop begging for grades : You went into his office to beg for grades and you expect him to ask for prayer in return abiii when you are not pastor Adeboye's daughter even if you are sef, Try and read during your free time, No one brought sharp brain from heaven, We learnt it here on earth, it's about dedication, Write the ones you know during exams and pray

5) Help me add the fifth one
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by falconey(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
naah they can't stop number1......that's why they are girls. They need to wear revealing cloths to attract magas and probably their husband.

Even our traditional wears that were sew decently those days and now revealing.
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
*5 be moderate in all you do. Nice write up op

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by IamLEGEND1: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
wetin konsyn me?

if a female lecturer wants me to give her my black mamba.....

i'll be more than happy to oblige
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by eleko1: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
U are joking ryte undecided Whether U dress like SU/deeper lifers,that won't stop those goats/dogs to enta dem girls hole lipsrsealed
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by hannesy(f): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
If u like cover whole body frm head to toe with even socks,hand glove, A PERVERT is always a PERVERT inugo?!!!
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Simply become a good Muslim where hijazi and that Ninja Turtle uniform and I assure you. No one will as much as eyeball you any time of day.
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mehnnn there's this particular lecturer in my school if you like wear haijab that man will still notice you so far you have a h*l* between your legs ....
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
This post is sexist

Besides, some people just laugh and smile alot; it's called being amicable, jovial and personable! grin

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by AfroKnight: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Female students want to be noticed so oga forget that number 1. I once asked a friend why she loves to dress so scantily and tight. Is it because she wants attention from guys? Of course she denied it and said it's for her own pleasure and comfort.

I wonder what is comfortable in wearing thin, tight, short and revealing clothes then you later complain about the A/C in church or the chilly weather or the breeze that threatens to expose your panties.

Ladies please dress well. We men love to unwrap our sweets and biscuits by ourselves. Don't do it for us.

It is true that there are a few male lecturers who don't even need a half_naked girl to catalyse their lust but the truth remains that decent dressing will greatly reduce the rate of rape in schools. After all, most of you are not even comfortable in those clothes. We notice when you pull and stretch the fabric when you feel breeze blowing an unexpected part of your body. grin That irritated and frustrated look on your faces is quite entertaining anyway. grin

But again, una no go hear word as usual.
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by Spikkylee: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jez drive me to FP
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by mikkypel(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
klassiquette:
Mehnnn there's this particular lecturer in my school if you like wear haijab that man will still notice you so far you have a h*l* between your legs ....

That man has to be caged or castrated
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by mikkypel(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Spikkylee:
Jez drive me to FP
Cc : Lalasticlala, seun
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
5. Call on your older brother to pound the shit out of the teacher.
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by mikkypel(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
TokenWhiteGuy:
5. Call on your older brother to pound the shit out of the teacher.

Then the girl should be ready to graduate five years after her mates
Re: Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers by Mznaett: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ifa hear say dem go gree hear wordundecided

Girls wahala 2much abeg lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? / Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? / Can You Do This On Your Engagement Day? PICS ATTACHED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.