Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Dont Fall Victim, Pics - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dont Fall Victim, Pics (54406 Views)

Dont Fall For This New Cheap "Airtel" Scam / Dont Fall for Airtel 100 naira For 1GB Scam / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
ManTiger:

You're very right bro. How many maH was your's?
26000 grin
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Etranshub(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sorry dear op but the truth is I have exactly this type apart from the fact that the blue part on yours is black on mine and it works pretty well. Bought it on aliexpress.
PapaNnamdi:
It is high time we did something about china products, just yesterday i bought a solar powered power bank, for a huge amount of money because i thought it would save me the stress of carrying phone charger about, so i bought it.

when i got home i discovered something the power bank seems to be photosensitive, as its charging led flashes when under the sun,
but this is just a hoax, it doesnt charge, i left it in the sun for close to 2days now, and it doesnt have any charged voltages for my phone, it just flashes its led when in the sun so the buyer assumes its realy working but its not.
i dont know how they did it, but they did it, its a fake solar power bank,
here is what it looks like, does this happen anywhere else or only in Nigeria?
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
And I am sure you bought that mainly cos of nl and fb? lol
lol, me an u knw say evil spirit of addiction dey dis NL,
seun, ur babalawo good die grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Favparis(f): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
jamesjude:

No, I don't think this is 100% correct because I use a 20,000mah capacity and I enjoy it so much. I have used it for such a long time now and it is still very strong and never disaponted me.

Xiaomi Power bank is rated the Best and its Max capacity is 16,000mAh. Don't buy power banks base on the Label.

there's what we call LABEL CAPACITY. Some carry 20,000mAh but the real Capacity is 5,000mAh
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by airsaylongcon: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
sawhite:
Guy close ur mouth,I have a 50000mah solar bank which serve me incredibly we'll,and I have sold a lot of dem without anybody complainin any fault of it to me,so get ur facts right and don't patronize road side hawkers.

This your 50000mah powerbank can u snap and upload please? I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Etizz: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bro if it's dat multiple USB am seeing in d pics dat u use, I will advise u try it with a single original USB, those multiple USB don't charge at all, just try it first.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
you are unemployed, and u use yoUr last 6k thake buy power bank. Ow u wan take chop? U no dey pla well o....
i believe in the "God will provide" policy grin grin
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Btruth: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
the painful thing is dat i used my last 6k to buy it, and i am currently unemployed, may God purnish the producer, the distributor, the importer, the marketer and the seller
AMEN angry

Haba! Marketers and sellers do not have fault now. Man, you dey vex oooo.

lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
gulfer:
Your brothers have swindled you, if you know what I mean cheesy
d fact dat i am papa nnamdi on Nl doesnt mean i am affiliated to them in real life if u knw wat i mean
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by EbolaParasite: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
the painful thing is dat i used my last 6k to buy it, and i am currently unemployed, may God purnish the producer, the distributor, the importer, the marketer and the seller
AMEN angry

You used your "last" 6k knowing you don't have a job. See the irony.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Getfun: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hh
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Laredojohn(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Scam peeps...see original powerbank, china made, but US standard...imported from US 20000mah, affordable. Buy things like this

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by OkoAnike(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
My brother, same thing here.... Fake indeed my brother, so many nigerian are victim of this act.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
donhils:

I also use Romoss powerbank and it works perfectly well. It's rated 10000mah and it charges my 3140mah battery 3 complete times from 5% to 100% and then charge to like 15 or 20% before it finally gives up. Isn't that amazing?

Music to my ears!! I just placed an order for Romoss sense4 10400mah!! I hope it's good like yours!! embarassed
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by airsaylongcon: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
tchidi:

Music to my ears!! I just placed an order for Romoss sense4 10400mah!! I hope it's good like yours!! embarassed

I was close to placing an order of 50 of these as souvenirs for an upcoming office event. I was that confident about them (the office event got overtaken by other events)
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by dastranger(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Frebor
Habeebpain
Yomieluv
roufy235
Slye

@exxell, the guy's name is slye.. He's the seller you're referring to right?

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by donhils: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
tchidi:

If u get the original one it will definitely be good. Mine is Romoss Solo 5.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by airsaylongcon: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
dastranger:

Frebor
Habeebpain
Yomieluv
roufy235

@exxell, the guy's name is slye.. He's the seller you're referring to right?

I've dealt with Slye and Habeebpain. From Ibadan to Lagos they been delivering Lumsing. Compared to the prices on Amazon UK, their prices are very fair! I don't know if they under price for me as I don turn their ashewo lol

2 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by engrshakespeare: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:
For now the highest capacity of power bank is 16,000mAh. Anything above this is FAKE. Others should take note

That's not true

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by fuckerholic(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
AMEN angry
Eyaa papa Nnamdi I hope there is little left for Nnamdi to feed on ?...anyway am very happy I didn't buy thay rubisj solar power Bank because dey I saw it when I went there to buy it and it looked so fanciful and too good to be original so I skipped it for the one I bought that am now really enjoying and at a very nice price though in alaba int'l (2200) at 20000mah.it can charge or sustain your battery for a full day while on active pressing and browsing. My luck though..am so happy !
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by dastranger(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I've dealt with Slye and Habeebpain. From Ibadan to Lagos they been delivering Lumsing. Compared to the prices on Amazon UK, their prices are very fair! I don't know if they under price for me as I don turn their ashewo lol

They're the only I know sells Lumsing, and Romoss power banks..i even made a review of their product@my signature.. Those guys re really worth buying from if quality is what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Acidosis(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good. Next time you'll learn how to purchase certified gadgets from sensible makers like Samsung, LG, HTC, SONY, etc
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nicklaus(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
AMEN angry
Eya sorry o. greet Nnamdi for me o.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by jamesjude: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Fundango:
Pls which power bank brand is that.

Smart Power Bank
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
re

4 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by brightnelly(f): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
chaiiii OP don fall victim too... u even get luck urs is written 25,000mAh .... mine was written 50,000mAh the tin is worst than FAKE!!!

OP take HEART.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by tivta(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:
For now the highest capacity of power bank is 16,000mAh. Anything above this is FAKE. Others should take note
Google anker or better still check for it on Amazon, it has capacity of over 20000mah.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Marksule(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
What About this one I saw on konga . Is it good??

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by JUO(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
but the spec is clearly stated. how do expect 1.5w solar to charge 25ah battery? it will like 1 year to charge
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by valuedammy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
AMEN angry
And the buyer too
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by flyca: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
No-one can reliably tell you if its good or not from this picture. You can refer to my previous post, if you really need help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.