Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (90290 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Prosperity Heretic Kenneth Copeland Buys Gulfstream V Private Jet, Demands $17 M / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by minifuworld: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
i need someone to tell me the verse of the Bible that says, "prosperity is a sin"
yall hating as if David wasn't a wealthy in his time, if he is poor, u guys still be the ones calling him poor man of God
this is what Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” matthew 19 v 23-24
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by softvio(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
eluquenson:
Pastors amassing wealth undecided

SMH seriously.

"No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." (Luke 16:13)

f*ck your theology, he's not serving money!. What would you say about the riches of solomon?....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by bankyblue(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
halleluyah!!!!

Dear God,
Please bless me too,
so that my story could also make Nairaland front page.
so i can also read Nairalanders comments, both those hating and those celebrating with me and smile.

"The wealth of the hidden are laid up for the righteous"

i go soon take what belongs to me from Dangote grin

If na dangote be ur target, then u stil they far behind, what happen to the richest man in the world
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quhote author=NwaliE01 post=38038498]
we the Winners family are not complaining.
People hate it when others are far reacher than they are and that is why many are so engrossed in poverty. I mean no insult please![/quote] so why are you not rich or own a jet like your pastor is it not the same God you both worship? or is the pastor more Righteous than you,

Oh ! Or maybe God loves the pastor more than you undecided

Just asking, no offence!
Here is my opinion,you don't have to agree. the pastor scam the church members to buy himself a jet.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by anonimi: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
tdayof:
you can hate for all I care.. But know you can't judge him. And ve careful the way you react about men of God.

How can you call a person who SCAMS his fellow citizens of over N20 billion import duty waivers a man of God.
He is no different from Anini and Oyenusi. Instead of carrying a gun he is carrying a bible.

You know how many schools, clinics, tap water, roads etc our government could have provided and also the EMPLOYMENT from such facilities and their maintenance if your god of men did not STEAL the money from us?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
softvio:

f*ck your theology, he's not serving money!. What would you say about the riches of solomon?....
Solomon is a dead man, let this man use this money to empower his jobless members of his church, not all this poo is buying.
Accept it or deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Adeboye is nothing but a cult leader…..now he has bought his own jet[/size]

You can't come up with a claim without proof! Hope you have the record of damage and destruction he has done to his people, Nigeria and others outside the country

As a learner I need the proofs of his evil so that I could be helped.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
yes my son grin
otiigba1:
[quhote author=NwaliE01 post=38038498]
People hate it when others are far reacher than they are and that is why many are so engrossed in poverty. I mean no insult please! so why are you not rich or own a jet like your pastor is it not the same God you both worship? or is the pastor more Righteous than you,
Oh ! Or maybe God loves the pastor more than you undecided
Just asking, no offence!
Here is my opinion,you don't have to agree. the pastor scam the church members to buy himself a jet.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by uniqueedi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
God is not a user of men but a Blesser of men.Service to God is an avenue to be blessed by God.
It pays to serve God.
Walk in divine wisdom and see God bless you.
Oyedepo is blessed,am proud to be a winner,an heir to God's prosperous kingdom because we live an heaven on earth life style.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
NwaliE01:

People hate it when others are far reacher than they are and that is why many are so engrossed in poverty. I mean no insult please!
they are not complaining because they are all Gullibles, your pastor buys a jet and your not asking question.does this mean that God loves the pastor more than you.

Pastor scam his church members to buy himself a jet. and they still believe its God blessing. My opinion, No offence

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by slap1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
airsaylongcon:

If you don't know what a prosperity preacher is how can you categorically say he isn't one?
The meaning could be relative, that's why I used the word 'whatever', and people tend to interpret it as one who doesn't preach repentance and holiness. Be aware that there is an alter call (call to repentance) every Sunday and during midweek services. I never fancied Winners' Chapel until I went there for a reason, since then I've neither turned back nor regretted.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by softvio(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
eluquenson:
Solomon is a dead man, let this man use this money to empower his jobless members of his church, not all this poo is buying.
Accept it or deal with it.

who told you that this investment isn't good to his members n the less-privilege in the country? See if you want to make everybody in the world to be rich, guy you go wait tire...am not saying he's not trying, but i don't see anything wrong even via the eyes of the constitution.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by minifuworld: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
caprini1:
While watching Jesus Christ movies,at the scene where He drove business men out of the temple,breaking their wares and scattering their money,telling them not to turn the house of prayer to a buying n selling centre.I just think about christians and Churches ot today,what Christ will do to them.
let me buttress your point. Jesus said in matthew 7 v 21-23 that “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your
name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thru Jesus Christ our Lord........... Amen........ Amen........ Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by j4sure(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
wow congrats oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin sad sad shocked undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by athaboi(f): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
With due respect to pa Adeboye..and indeed all other reach men of God! All these money are frm tights and donations frm church members, even women in the village strugle to pay this tight! The church is absolutly not doing anything for the people..all they can do is to preach. To them wich we hv been hearing everyday, the church owners will open schools that the poor ones cannot pay its fee... My question is, if the govt is nt doing enough as christains church wil be our nxt hope, wen the church also fails the poor! Who will help them? Is a pity..the children of the poor will continue to hope on the lord!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
anonimi:

How can you call a person who SCAMS his fellow citizens of over N20 billion import duty waivers a man of God.
He is no different from Anini and Oyenusi. Instead of carrying a gun he is carrying a bible.

You know how many schools, clinics, tap water, roads etc our government could have provided and also the EMPLOYMENT from such facilities and their maintenance if your god of men did not STEAL the money from us?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84
yes o! He is no different from monday isunbor, chai! Maybe its time i open my own scam church undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by beyoncausme: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
okk...keep it up..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
softvio:

who told you that this investment isn't good to his members n the less-privilege in the country? See if you want to make everybody in the world to be rich, guy you go wait tire...am not saying he's not trying, but i don't see anything wrong even via the eyes of the constitution.
Let him use the $65 to start a transportation business...we have BRT and he can buy as much as possible, stop encouraging this type of business which i term to be luxury and has no socio-economy benefit to Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ishilove:
Now this is getting ridiculous. I now believe that Sahara Reporters are being mischievous. Yesterday it was Prophet T.B Joshua, today it is Pastor Adeboye. Are they trying to tell us that the ministers had a meeting and agreed to buy private jets or something? angry

So who's next? Dr D.K Olukoya??

Blaady liars
So you are no more a mod. The gods be praised.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by tiblow: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
It is proof positive that some people may never amount to much again in their lives, reason being the lack of understanding of the rules that govern life. Whether you knew about it or not is inconsequential but the consequence is grave. You don't have to believe that God exists, you don't have to believe the law of gravity is real until you flaunt and reap the consequence.
The matters of your life are enough matter for your life,don't compound it with other people's matter. You don't belong to any church where you pay your tithe, you don't pay tithe talk less of offering, and yet you suddenly became your brother's keeper because they are foolish enough to do what their God asked them to do. You " mr. wise " go and do what your God tells you(your stomach is your God-we know).
Remove the log in your own eyes first and let others remove theirs. You tell me "where it is more blessed to receive than to give". If they have been scammed or deceived, in what way are you going to help them,and if truly they have been scammed, is it your money that they scammed ? All that you have been keeping all your life to stop it from being scammed ,how much of it is left now. Unwise people that carry other peoples' load on their head and carry their own inside nylon bag in their hands.
You better be careful and not wreck your future by matters that does not concern you. Because you can talk and they are hailing you,you think they will be there when you are reaping the fruits of your folly?
I am so glad i have been scammed and still being scammed by God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
athaboi:
With due respect to pa Adeboye..and indeed all other reach men of God! All these money are frm tights and donations frm church members, even women in the village strugle to pay this tight! The church is absolutly not doing anything for the people..all they can do is to preach. To them wich we hv been hearing everyday, the church owners will open schools that the poor ones cannot pay its fee... My question is, if the govt is nt doing enough as christains church wil be our nxt hope, wen the church also fails the poor! Who will help them? Is a pity..the children of the poor will continue to hope on the lord!
Gbam! Methinks if every body is Rich,comfortable and healthy in nigeria, there will be no church because the only reason nigerians go to church is just to hope and pray for PROSPERITY. Not for salvation or to got to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by luluosas(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigerian prosperity pastors have emerged as some of the wealthiest preachers in the world, but their luxury lifestyles are at variance with the squalor and poverty of most members of their churches.

Very true. RCCG parishes in some places are pig houses. No apology because I am RCCG member too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by stave9ja(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
HABA!!!! This is a LIE from the pit pf HELL

the last time i saw Pastor Adeboye he was in a 2007 Hunda Accord why!!! because he has sold most of his cars to fund the new Auditorium

the new Auditorium project is the major thing in RCCG that we dont even buy new cars as of now talkless of a JET

HABA lie small small now
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
eluquenson:
Let him use the $65 to start a transportation business...we have BRT and he can buy as much as possible, stop encouraging this type of business which i term to be luxury and has no socio-economy benefit to Nigerians.
or open an affordable hospitals provide, clean tap water for the people, affordable houses for poor nigerians who are sleeping under the bridges.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Idiot go and look up the meaning of cult leader in the dictionary......for real o!! you will probably learn something......you are being fooled and you are still looking for proof....the proof is in the pudding Dumbo!.[/size]
Rexyl:

You can't come up with a claim without proof! Hope you have the record of damage and destruction he has done to his people, Nigeria and others outside the country

As a learner I need the proofs of his evil so that I could be helped.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebamma(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Because running a private school in Nigeria.,....when the government is not funding you, or providing power or water for you....is that cheap...not.

Adeboye runs schools, churches,welfare projects, and has to pay salaries for staff and pastors. He also has to fund church buildings.

Meanwhile....it costs $110 million to run a university properly per annum. (American unis spend at least $250 MILLION).

I am not happy with our pastors buying jet.....but to say that they are exploiting their members via school fees is far from the truth.It costs money to fund a school properly. And while I rather Adeboye spend the jet money on the schools....it still won't be enough.

You pay low school fees in your govt owned unis because government pays billions to subsidsie you. Now...imagine if that subsidy is taken away....
oga no make me vex this evening oh,

Was the secondary school and university built with money from his personal account?,

Is it not from the proceeds of tithes and offerings that those schools was built?,

How much was he worth when he left his teaching job for the pulpit?

His likes cajole, and even threaten members with hellfire damnation if the refuse to pay their tithes,

Turning around to use that same tithe to enrich theirselves and their family,

Tithing is the biggest scam going on in the world,

Funny thing is,

It's legal and it's tax free

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Idiot go and look up the meaning of cult leader in the dictionary......for real o!! you will probably learn something......you are being fooled and you are still looking for proof....the proof is in the pudding Dumbo!.[/size]
he needs proof grin, this gullibles will give their lives defending their cult leader.

One clear proof, their leader is Flying on a private jet while the members are hungry and poor, simple!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]You couldn't have said it any better!!![/size]
otiigba1:
he needs proof grin, this gullibles will give their lives defending their cult leader.

One clear proof, their leader is Flying on a private jet while the members are hungry and poor, simple!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by ebamma(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'm still waiting for one of this Pastorpreneuers,

To release a book titled,

'How to run a scam effectively and legally',

This pastors are the only scammers in the world, whose victims love them, respect them and never ever believe that the are being scammed even when several evidences are shown to them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by rnrn: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Berrylite:
You won't report when he fast, and pray for the sick, the number of employed graduates and non graduates he pays salary under his ministries. But when he buys a pin, you shout. Do you want to say such bad news isn't generating traffic to you TV /website? That's what you want and u have got it.
Me tap into this anointing in Jesus Name. Amen

Amen! Hallelujah!!!! cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]You couldn't have said it any better!!![/size]
and they still believe that one day the blessings will rich them, yea! Right! The pastor (cult leader) will make sure that never happen. He will make sure his members stay poor, while making him richer, its not rocket science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.