Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (551178 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Luzznation: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anyone currently schooling in Norway?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Napolito: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Arinze001:

I'm in!
Ready to assist folks that has questions.

God make it seamless for us!
help me with your mobile number too sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by roland2rule(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
ETXTranscripts:
Hello,
You do not need to request three(3) transcripts, all you need to do is to send to multiple receivers. Use this link to see how you can request your transcript and deliver to multiple receivers. https://www.etx.ng/central-contact-us/holder-support-home/trs-multiple-receivers/. Please note that you will be charged delivery fee for the additional destinations. Thank you

Hi, I followed all the steps but after filling the first recipient school, it didn't display any option for me to ADD NEW RECIPIENT. It took me to ORDER OPTIONS to SUMMARY & PAYMENT INFO. I haven't made payment yet.

I don't think the MULTIPLE RECIPIENT function is working yet. What do you suggest I do
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Pearlina20(f): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
For real?�
Please do you know anyone that was denied

Dietminute:
This life no balance o, from what I have read here soo far, it seems Norway doesn't grant visa to undergraduate students!! Please how legit is this info ?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Pearlina20(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Please Sir is it true that BSc applicants are not always granted visa to study in Norway?

mrcodebreaker:
Don’t go to tromso. Aim for better schools like NTNU, UIS or Oslo. Tromso is dead and no work.

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Pearlina20(f): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Please I would also like to know too

temmyt20:
hi guys, please has anyone been able to get a school that offers BSc in English?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Pearlina20(f): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sad...They're not issuing at all,,not even some??

Dumebi213:

Don't bother applying for B.sc, there aren't a lot of English programs and even if you learn the language the Norwegian authorities are not issuing permits for higher studies less than M.sc
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Pearlina20(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Please check your email Sir,I just sent a message to you,I am also interested in a undergraduate degree in Norway.

danielinyang:

i want to study law (bachelor degree ) but i need to proof norwegian language proficiency
and according to studyinnorway.no some universities offer a one year preparatory program, one of them is university of south eastern norway
please can you guide me on how to apply and secondly if i finnish the course can i apply directly to any university or do i have to come back and start applying for student permit again
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by temmyt20(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pearlina20:
Please I would also like to know too

Dumebi213:

Don't bother applying for B.sc, there aren't a lot of English programs and even if you learn the language the Norwegian authorities are not issuing permits for higher studies less than M.sc
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Dumebi213: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pearlina20:
Sad...They're not issuing at all,,not even some??

No they don't, it stated on their immigration website, UDI
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Arinze001(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pearlina20:
For real?�
Please do you know anyone that was denied

There's no visa for BSC applicants. Don't bother.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by ETXTranscripts: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Hello,
The Multiple recipient function is working. Kindly send us a screenshot of your recipient bucket on Facebook direct message so we can work on the process together. Thank you.
roland2rule:

Hi, I followed all the steps but after filling the first recipient school, it didn't display any option for me to ADD NEW RECIPIENT. It took me to ORDER OPTIONS to SUMMARY & PAYMENT INFO. I haven't made payment yet.

I don't think the MULTIPLE RECIPIENT function is working yet. What do you suggest I do

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by roland2rule(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
ETXTranscripts:
Hello,
The Multiple recipient function is working. Kindly send us a screenshot of your recipient bucket on Facebook direct message so we can work on the process together. Thank you.

Can we talk on phone plz? I dropped message on ETX site but no response yet.. 07037376611 is my no. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by roland2rule(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
ETXTranscripts:
Hello,

Done with message to FB but yet to receive a feedback
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by IamSoluble: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
What is the meaning of a bank statement should not be more than 3 months Old?
Please who can analyze this for me?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by GoldPanther(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Arinze001:

I'm in!
Ready to assist folks that has questions.

God make it seamless for us!

Hi Arinze, please any idea when application would probably close and if one is targeting next year September entry is this current application period the deadline? Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Akinsj: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Arinze001:

Hello Efair!

I'll gladly answer all questions asked in the order it was thrown;

1) Having a closing balance of NOK 123,519 ain't really advisable ( looking at the interest rates and currency fluctuations). Make provision for those contingencies. Try to raise it slightly higher at least to be on a safer lane.

2) If you've it stamped, that's lovely but the downloadable ones on Bank apps suffices too. It's official too. I used the one normally received monthly. So it's all acceptable.

3) If both of your name is on the statement, then it's satisfactory providing your name is also there. If it's not, then your Hubby needs to draft a sponsorship letter. BTW, a sponsorship letter is pretty easy to sample. I have samples.

4) To bring your Hubby and kids is 100% possible. The applicant ( your Hubby) is entitled to work 40hrs per week and your kids enjoy the privileges other kids enjoys too. I know applicants intending to bring their spouse and kids when they get there.

Additionally, it's equally possible to bring your fiancé/fiancée too.

Best of luck!

Pls this 123519 NOK, i hope is not going to be paid into their acct in norway.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Arinze001(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Akinsj:

Pls this 123519 NOK, i hope is not going to be paid into their acct in norway.

You've to pay it. The money is yours!

They will transfer all to you when you've opened a Norwegian bank account.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Arinze001(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
GoldPanther:

Hi Arinze, please any idea when application would probably close and if one is targeting next year September entry is this current application period the deadline? Thanks

It depends on the school. Most are closing Dec 1st, few DEC 15th, one Jan 10th.

Yes, this ongoing application is for September, 2021 entrants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Akinsj: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Arinze001:

You've to pay it. The money is yours!

They will transfer all to you when you've opened a Norwegian bank account.

OMG nobody can give me such money. I was thinking you will just show them Statement of acct with a sponsorship letter to back it up.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by aurorae1: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Is it advisable to write two motivation letters for the different courses in a university?
Or we just stick with one?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Arinze001(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
aurorae1:
Is it advisable to write two motivation letters for the different courses in a university?
Or we just stick with one?

It depends on you.

They said you can combine both courses on a letter or you write it separately.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Arinze001(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Akinsj:

OMG nobody can give me such money. I was thinking you will just show them Statement of acct with a sponsorship letter to back it up.

Oops!
Sorry about that.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by ntutu(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by danielinyang(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
My Advice for those who want to do bsc in Norway
I wanted to do my bsc in Norway a!d after making research I got all the information I needed
Please note Norway immigration states that they hardly give visa for people who want to do bsc but it is possible with God on Your site.
I got in contact with a Nigerian in Norway and he advised me to look for an English speaking country cause its impossible to learn a language a1 level which is required in such months.
So I gave up Norway and am thinking of Turkey
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by IamSoluble: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please do will have Norway Embassy in Lagos?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by IamSoluble: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please when sending document to the below Norway address, will I leave the International Masters Programmes like that or type my course of study?

Your application number"
International Master's Programmes
O. S. Bragstads plass 3
NO-7491 Trondheim
Norway
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Arinze001(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamSoluble:
Please do will have Norway Embassy in Lagos?

There's a consulate in Lagos. An embassy at Abuja

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Arinze001(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=IamSoluble post=96428876]Please when sending document to the below Norway address, will I leave the International Masters Programmes like that or type my course of study?

Your application number"
International Master's Programmes
O. S. Bragstads plass 3
NO-7491 Trondheim
Norway

Include only your application number! Nothing more!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by IamSoluble: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Arinze001 post=96430382][/quote]
thanks
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by IamSoluble: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Arinze001:

There's a consulate in Lagos. An embassy at Abuja
Please one more thing.
What is the difference between the two?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Breathtaker(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please this is my first question here...
Please the NOK that's is required must I be in possession of it?
I have a sponsor who will be able to provide statement...

Does Norway allow students to work while studying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (154) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.