Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (553222 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by jaymyk(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
@mamushka88. I also intend 2 apply 4 a masters degree in norway come september. A friend in finland told me there are lots of nigerians in trondheim & tromso. So i checked out schls there. Now i`ve settled 4 tromso.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by jaymyk(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
Reasons:

1. Do not require english proficiency from nigerians, ghanaians & other english speakin west african countries

2. Situated in d arctic region

3. Beautiful & peaceful environment

U can visit uit.no or studyinnorway.no

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by JagaJaga1: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
@jaymyk Oboy, cold go kill you for tromso ooh! what course are you studying. If the university of Stavanger offers your course, Please apply. Stavanger is the best place to be in Norway. I school there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by jaymyk(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
@JagaJaga. Tnk u so much. I`ll check university of stavanger...but i believe any1 that can adapt 2 d weather in stavanger shud also b able 2 adapt 2 d weather in tromso. Pls can let`s continue 2 keep in touch here...and maybe ur e-mail cud b of help
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by jaymyk(m): 3:10am On Aug 31, 2012
@jagajaga. Tnks alot. I`ve visited d university of stavanger`s website. They don`t have d course i want.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by JagaJaga1: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
okay. Goodluck
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by JagaJaga1: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
emeko4sure: @jagajaga do u know of anybody that has been offered admission with a cpga of 3.1 in university oslo or ntnu...pls reply

It is very difficult to get admitted to Norwegian Universities without a 2nd class upper. But since the preliminary application is done online (without you sending your documents) then give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by mamushka88(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
@jaymyk thanks for d info.I dnt just knw wat to do
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by jaymyk(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
mamushka88: @jaymyk thanks for d info.I dnt just knw wat to do
@mamushka88. How do u mean?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by emeko4sure: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
@jaja does stavenger admit people wit second class lowwer...do u kn if university of oslo or ntnu accept or any other in norway admit second class lower precisely 3.1 cpga....
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Chemisttandy: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2012
@jaja does stavenger admit people wit second class lowwer...do u kn if university of oslo or ntnu accept or any other in norway admit second class lower precisely 3.1 cpga....[/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by bukahands(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
I applied for biological chemistry and environmental technology at UIS am waiting patiently for d name of shortlisted pple to come out by december
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by vickyvicky(f): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Hello to all Nigerians in Norway. I need some help from u guys, i leave in Halden nd is difficult for me to find my naija people dere. Also i have problem with my passport nd udi told me to get passport for my resident pls how can i get new passport here ...do u guys have any suggestion for me how to get new passport? i lost my old passport nd i dont go to police station to report that. julio_jnr200@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by StarFlux: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
You need to go to the local police station right away. It's very important that you do.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by NAF08: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
hi there.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by NAF08: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hello guyz. Am new to this discussion forum and i would be most delighted to get help from my fellow nigerians leaving in norway. My Colleagues and i got invited for a one month course at CAE Helicopters in stavanger, so we looked on line for an average place we could rent for the one month period we inten to stay, and frankly the prices we are seeing are ranging from 37,000 to 40,000 krone for a 3 bedroom apartment wch is not encouraging at all. pls i need someone like @jaga-jaga to tell me if there are cheaper places for regular folks that are tryna mk ends meet like us. We have already been given visas to depart nigeria on the 28th of this month so pls i am in die-hard need of sm1's help out there in that country. please i would be very grateful if we can get a cheap and affordable apartment to rent for the one month we would be in that country. Thank you and Godbless Nigerians
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by emma2ways(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2012
Hello friends.. I do i require a student visa to noway? Pls help me friends
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by JagaJaga1: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
NAF-007:
Hello guyz. Am new to this discussion forum and i would be most delighted to get help from my fellow nigerians leaving in norway. My Colleagues and i got invited for a one month course at CAE Helicopters in stavanger, so we looked on line for an average place we could rent for the one month period we inten to stay, and frankly the prices we are seeing are ranging from 37,000 to 40,000 krone for a 3 bedroom apartment wch is not encouraging at all. pls i need someone like @jaga-jaga to tell me if there are cheaper places for regular folks that are tryna mk ends meet like us. We have already been given visas to depart nigeria on the 28th of this month so pls i am in die-hard need of sm1's help out there in that country. please i would be very grateful if we can get a cheap and affordable apartment to rent for the one month we would be in that country. Thank you and Godbless Nigerians
Check this website out http://www.boligutleie-stavanger.no

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by yommywindy: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2012
Finecat: Do you guys still want to go to Norway after the killings of last week. Nigerians never cease to amaze me, Why Norway?? their economy is weak, language barrier, very unfriendly towards black especially Nigerians. We need to change our polity in Nigeria, it is sad how our kids are falling for misinformations. These EU countries are not the right places for any black man not to talk of Nigerians.

you never cross to departure of MMI talk-less Europe that's why you dey talk like this, i know. I once said much more than you have said until i arrived in Europe. I hope one day you too will know better.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by cole330: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2012
Any Nigeria in norway should give me his or her email
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Yinkagbo(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2013
A norwegian want to help me after complaining to her that i will like to come over to norway,she did send her picture,international passport,driving license,house bill,letter and bank statement copy to me.she has a big farm in klofta,very close to oslo and she is selling land as well.
Please i need advise from someone already in norway...i dont know much about this country but i know the country is good.i dont want to go their to school but huzzle to get money,thou i studied agric economics and extension and graduated with cgp of 3.14.what are my chances of getting the visa with all these documents.and if at all i want to use the woman document to travel only to norway and not have contact with the woman anymore,what r the implication and consequence and if i am given 3,4,6 months visa,what will happen after this visa expire?please i need reply....one love to u all
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by kingsolato: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
HELLO,I'M A NIGERIAN RESIDENT IN BELIZE.I WILL BE RELOCATING TO OSLO,NORWAY IN THE NEXT THREE WEEKS.PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO BE LINKED UP TO A RELIABLE NIGERIAN.THANKS
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by kilmix: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, please can I loan the 85k NOK and wen am in Norway withdraw it and pay back? Plz I need ur help especially dose who are already in Norway.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by ezme(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
For those in Norway, what do you think about the Msc Process technology at Telemark University College. I want an independent opinion so i can make my assessment based on that and information on the school website. Also, anyone living in Porsgrunn on here? I would love to connect.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Ezegozie(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2013
Jaga Jaga, pls i would like you to help me.

I am a 3rd yr student of unizik (geology) and would like to do my Msc in petroleum geoscience enginering @ university of stavanger after graduating.
Is it possible to work and study @ the same time to supplement your stay in Norway?
Is it possible to get work there (in Norway) after finishing your Msc?
What advice do you have to give a poor student wanting to study in Noray?
Please i would like us to be friends on facebook
my facebook ID is Ezenwere Chigozie
you can also send me a message to this mail Gozie4peace@yahoo.com.
I seriously need your help

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by zoeiyke: 6:54pm On May 13, 2013
Hello nairalanders,pls I wnt to no wen d shortlisting of names/admission wil b out after I apply in september 2013 nd wen I wil travel to norway 4 my Msc program in any norwegian uni.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by JagaJaga1: 9:14pm On May 13, 2013
@ Ezegozie It is very possible to get a job while studying and after studies. the problem is that your course is very competitive. I hope you are graduating with a 1st class or at least a very high 2.1.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Ezegozie(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2013
1st Class?

Can't even remember the last time my department produced 1st class.

Anyway to cut the story short, I am not graduating with 1st Class.

By God's grace i will graduate with second class upper.

Does it mean that they won't give admission to every person that got 2.1 in Bsc?

Please what is your Bsc G.P and the course you are studying in Uis. I am asking so that i will know my stand!

Thanks for responding. And hope you will keep on responding because i really need you to be giving me necesary info
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by ezme(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2013
Ezegozie: 1st Class?

Can't even remember the last time my department produced 1st class.

Anyway to cut the story short, I am not graduating with 1st Class.

By God's grace i will graduate with second class upper.

Does it mean that they won't give admission to every person that got 2.1 in Bsc?

Please what is your Bsc G.P and the course you are studying in Uis. I am asking so that i will know my stand!

Thanks for responding. And hope you will keep on responding because i really need you to be giving me necesary info

In 2011 only those that could document 86% CGPA qualified to enter the second round of applications from Nigeria. I'm not talking got admission, i'm talking got instruction to send transcript for final assessment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by ezme(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2013
.. double post
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by jidowu(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2013
Hello house been following your thread, am a 4th year student of FUTA studying estate management but would be finishing nxt year,I intend having my masters in property management or facilities management,I want to know school that offers the course in norway and the basic requirements and to be frank am gonna be finishing with 2nd class lower division...positive comments needed..thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.