Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (553166 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Jonsnow123: 2:46pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=Jonsnow123 post=78472754][/quote]
Work my brother.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nunushokoto(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2019
Good morning everyone...
Please I would like for anyone living in Norway to kindly drop their WhatsApp contact so I can chat the person up...
I have questions to ask, I'm thinking of relocating to Norway for my masters, in Norwegian University of Life Sciences.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Jonsnow123: 11:12am On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Earthling post=3712593]Hi guys, It feels good to be part of this forum. I just moved to Oslo, Norway & I recently work and live there. Are there Nigerians in Oslo? Nigerians in the house who live in Oslo please make yourselves known. It seems there's a deep resentment for Nigerians in this country. Do you guys also think so? [/q
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Jonsnow123: 11:17am On May 27, 2019
GoodGod25:
@OOlu: Be specific about ur question wink. What exactly do u want to know about Norway, sch, work, living? I've been around here couple of yrs.

Plea
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nunushokoto(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2019
Please is there any WhatsApp, or Facebook forum for Nigerians living in Norway and those intending to move there so we can easily and conveniently relate?
If No, I will like to suggest that one can be created
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by mrcodebreaker: 11:03pm On May 29, 2019
Nunushokoto:
Please is there any WhatsApp, or Facebook forum for Nigerians living in Norway and those intending to move there so we can easily and conveniently relate?
If No, I will like to suggest that one can be created

Not a bad idea. What uni are you heading to?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nunushokoto(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2019
mrcodebreaker:

Not a bad idea. What uni are you heading to?
Norwegian Uni of Life Sciences for masters in Agroecology.

Nice to meet you
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Explorers(m): 6:46am On Jun 01, 2019
mrcodebreaker:

Well as for ranking, yes their schools aren't so high in the world university rankings. Norway is not a strong manufacturing or research country compared to other countries in Europe and Asia. They are majorly into oil and gas (lng) production. Then I think Fisheries. Going there for anything other than an oil and gas related course I am not so sure. Yes its one of the most beautiful countries in the world, def in top 10, but don't know what their tourist number count is, I'm sure you can google it. Just think of your plans after school and in my opinion since you want to be in tourism, take the language seriously when you get there.

You on point bro.

Oil/gas, fisheries/sea food exportation and the country is also into tourism.

From Fjord cruise to seven sister fall, atlantic drive, northern light and so on.

Norway is a very beautiful country, i mean beautiful with breathtaking landscape and nature.

With awoof wifi/data sometimes, i youtube Norway tours and save some.

Dream the country bro.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Adeyemi09(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
pls can someone tell me about Svalbard, I'm planing to go there in search of green pasture
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by meekmill(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Nunushokoto:
Norwegian Uni of Life Sciences for masters in Agroecology.

Nice to meet you

Hello bro, I will like to apply for master there too
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nunushokoto(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2019
meekmill:

Hello bro, I will like to apply for master there too
Nice to meet u bro... 08133052144 is my WhatsApp contact... Let's get to know better
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Frankdoz4: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please guys, this is urgent. I intend to apply to NTNU masters in Chemical Engineering. I have a degree in chemical engineering with second class upper (2.1). Now the problem is NTNU requires a degree in Engineering and minimum of 30 ECTS in Mathematics and Statistic the issue of 30 ECTS is what I don't understand, haven't heard of anything like ECTS in our undergraduate courses, someone should help me clarify this...

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gurus in the house, I am new in this forum and also working on my Germany admission also..

My cgpa is 2.9 and my discipline is Geology and Mining.

Got admitted into Adelaide University Australia but the tuition fee no be beans so I have to defer the admission to next year.

I want to apply to Norway University for my MSc.. Environmental related course and would need una candid advice on how to go about it please?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Oskydaniellyyy: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
anthonanik:
Gurus in the house, I am new in this forum and also working on my Germany admission also..

My cgpa is 2.9 and my discipline is Geology and Mining.

Got admitted into Adelaide University Australia but the tuition fee no be beans so I have to defer the admission to next year.

I want to apply to Norway University for my MSc.. Environmental related course and would need una candid advice on how to go about it please?

It will be very hard to get admission in Norway with 2.9 CGPA. But if you can try Sweden, you will surely get admission and I am very sure the tuition fee is not as expensive compare to Australian schools. swedish student visa is very straight forward if you can meet the requirement

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Chaniel: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

It will be very hard to get admission in Norway with 2.9 CGPA. But if you can try Sweden, you will surely get admission and I am very sure the tuition fee is not as expensive compare to Australian schools. swedish student visa is very straight forward if you can meet the requirement

Do you think 3.24 CGPA is possible?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Oskydaniellyyy: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chaniel:

Do you think 3.24 CGPA is possible?

I am not sure that GPA will give you admission. You can try university of Stavanger. No application fees and no sending of transcripts to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Chaniel: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

I am not sure that GPA will give you admission. You can try university of Stavanger. No application fees and no sending of transcripts to them.

Thank you so much
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Chaniel: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is it possible to get any open school this time for admission?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Oskydaniellyyy: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chaniel:
Is it possible to get any open school this time for admission?

No, application opens from October to december
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Chaniel: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

No, application opens from October to december

Thank you, I do appreciate your response
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Milkbooster: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
please guys do norway university accept HND for Msc, if not. can i get Bsc with english taught cousre
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by osaskywire: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

pls sir is they a master program 4 education B(ed) in Norway
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Madukweopt: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pls my people do I need an English language test to apply for masters in University of Oslo?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Ggetter50: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Milkbooster:
please guys do norway university accept HND for Msc, if not. can i get Bsc with english taught cousre
Yes, your HND will earn you only Bachelor admission. You cannot use it for Masters.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Harzhy: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Hello pls can I use Schgen Visa to Apply for Norway Study Visa when I enter Norway? Or I will still come back to Nigeria to reapply
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by hammed71(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2019
guys please help me, how can I a work visa to Norway, whether skilled, unskilled or agricultural, am not interested in PR, I just want to work, saveup and move to another country
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Oskydaniellyyy: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2019
hammed71:
guys please help me, how can I a work visa to Norway, whether skilled, unskilled or agricultural, am not interested in PR, I just want to work, saveup and move to another country

Lol, It will be very hard to get norwagian work visa from nigeria because you are applying from a third world country. Norway economy is better than UK , Canada and most of the countries you think of in all economic indexes . The only advantages the United States has is that at mid level in your professional carrier you can make money money.

Norway is the second weathiest country in the world with high human capital development index and high wages .
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Sportwin(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Pls is there like a WhatsApp group for this

I wanna apply for bsc

Which schools are very cheap over there

How do I apply etc

Abeg help me out

If you in Norway already kindly help me with your contact

Will chat you up
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmm people should be careful with transactions please , everything u need is online, no one is that dumb, u can do it ursef please, wen it comes to money, DO IT YOURSELF, because of high BP, that's all.
polis007:

I hv done mine, my elder brother resides in Oslo, he helped me do the transfer, incase anybody wants to do such transfer....just contact me 08064383854, he's currently in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by nel4k(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Please I want to apply for a PhD in offshore technology early next year at University of Stavanger. What are my chances of being admitted and is there anyone in the house i can communicate with for better clarity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (154) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.