Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In (160462 Views)

Privatisation: NITEL, MTEL To Employ 10,000 Nigerians – NATCOM / Netcom- Successor To NITEL Is Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by obindomanya(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
lets all go out and vote APC, sai baba for lifeterm in office( for as long as his health and age can carry him)
He is godsent
Did anybody see our representative today @ the testimony of change on NTA

regards to friends that kept this thread alive in our pains (about 4years) brosiye,theowane,
segzy etc etc
you guys rock!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by obindomanya(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
we came,we saw and we conquered even.in the pains! Thanks to PTAD madam (Sharon ikeazor) and the new finance minister (halita)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by motab(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2019
obindomanya:
we came,we saw and we conquered even.in the pains! Thanks to PTAD madam (Sharon ikeazor) and the new finance minister (halita)
Has the arrears been paid?
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by segzy3(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Reconciliation of nitel claims including other defunct companies ongoing by Ptad with bpe.once completed, ptad promise to release an official statementi on when the payment will be made.source;twitter

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2019
segzy3:
Reconciliation of nitel claims including other defunct companies ongoing by Ptad with bpe.once completed, ptad promise to release an official statementi on when the payment will be made.source;twitter

Please, which payment ? Is it the arrears or something else ?
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by segzy3(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Please, which payment ? Is it the arrears or something else ?
arrears for pensioners
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2019
segzy3:
arrears for pensioners

Thanks. That means no hope for the arrears soonest inspite of rumours to the contrary.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by bigeliot(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Some are yet to get a dime from these folks and its frustrating. I hate this country. What nonsense is dat
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Mpower(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2019
bigeliot:
Some are yet to get a dime from these folks and its frustrating. I hate this country. What nonsense is dat

I wonder why they are yet to pay some people. It's getting to long as if they have decided not to pay them or maybe a quantifiable amount of staffs money have been channelled towards generating some selfish intrest. Because I know this people are too far intelligent & smart than we can imagine. I wonder what on earth can be keeping some people's money unpaid up till now. It's really too bad & frustrating.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Inhousepst(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hi everyone! I was verified in Port Harcourt center and confirmed as a nitel pensioner but till this day I have not received a kobo from ptad. I have complained to ptad through their appropriate channel, I have tweeted to Madam Sharon Ikeazor via her tweeter handle but all these efforts have proved abortive. What else can I do? If you are in this mess with me please indicate. Four good months have pass bye! I am muting the idea of taking this issue to Brekete Family Radio in Abuja. Gentlemen and ladies of good will, any suggestion? Hunger they show your country man shege o.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Inhousepst:
Hi everyone! I was verified in Port Harcourt center and confirmed as a nitel pensioner but till this day I have not received a kobo from ptad. I have complained to ptad through their appropriate channel, I have tweeted to Madam Sharon Ikeazor via her tweeter handle but all these efforts have proved abortive. What else can I do? If you are in this mess with me please indicate. Four good months have pass bye! I am muting the idea of taking this issue to Brekete Family Radio in Abuja. Gentlemen and ladies of good will, any suggestion? Hunger they show your country man shege o.

I sympatise with you, mate.
But rather than going to a public forum, why not try and go to their office ?
I understand many are in the same shoe with you.

In case you changed your bank account from the one you were disengaged with, you may want to check the latter account - the one you submitted to BPE.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by arewaa: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2019
arewaa,
I was in the same problem like you I was never paid since Oct, 2018. Just got alert on Saturday 1.24am for January 2019 payment.
Try go and lay your complaint at PTAD office in TBS, Lagos. I am sure they will listen to you to enable you solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by arewaa: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
arewaa
What next ? Does anybody has a hint of what next we should expect.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by easytos(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Hello Sir/Ma. Trust we are great. Please any update on the payment of arrears? I guess that's still a valid quest
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by motab(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2019
No April payment
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2019
motab:
No April payment
CBN with the delay as usual
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by motab(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2019
What about the arrears. Isn't it forth coming
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Oyinlade07(m): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Is CBN that is delaying the pension for May..The arrears should be clear very soon
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by brosiye99(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2019
About the arrears, is there any indication that any amount was included in the recently signed budget for the purpose of settling Nitel arrears. I checked through the budget and didn't see any vote for that.

Does anyone have any info on that?
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by theowane: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Oyinlade07:
Is CBN that is delaying the pension for May..The arrears should be clear very soon
. Please sir, what is your source because this arrears thing is what everybody is anticipating. All these monthly peanuts is not really encouraging, especially for those that are highly indebted, after years of neglect. As a matter if fact, I have noticed that we have all relaxed in clamouring and gingering for the arrears to be paid. @brosiye, @segzy, and all my other guys in the house. Please lets wakeup o. Minister Zainab came and we thought that was the real deal, due to the fact that she is one of us, and she came and did her own village thing and left, giving priority more to the ex airways staff. @ptad has since last year keep saying it will be done as funds are released. I don't know for how many years or decades we will keep on hearing that story. We were told that Nitel/Mtel arrears was tied to the 2018 budget. We are now in the 2019 budget yet, nothing has been heard! Biko, ejoor, don Allah, please, let us revive our aluta spirit o. Hoping to hear from the house soon. One love everybody.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by brosiye99(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
@theowane: the struggle continues. I guess we need to scrutinize the 2019 budget to see. I would download it though it is over 1300 pages. I truly hope something was put in there to settle even if part of the arrears.

I expect the former finance minister would have put in something for that purpose, given she is one of us but we can't be sure of that.

Would report back if I gather anything. Barka da Salah.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by brosiye99(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
@theowane: the struggle continues. I guess we need to scrutinize the 2019 budget to see. I would download it though it is over 1300 pages. I truly hope something was put in there to settle even if part of the arrears.

I expect the former finance minister would have put in something for that purpose, given she is one of us but we can't be sure of that.

Would report back if I gather anything. Barka da Salah.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by brosiye99(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good day people.
I have not been able to find anything clearly stating arrears for NITEL/MTEL. I saw a line item of 60billion naira though for pension arrears. It didn't state what kind of pension arrears or who would benefit.
Just said to report back. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by obindomanya(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
brosiye99:
Good day people.
I have not been able to find anything clearly stating arrears for NITEL/MTEL. I saw a line item of 60billion naira though for pension arrears. It didn't state what kind of pension arrears or who would benefit.
Just said to report back. Cheers.
good info. longest of times brosiye
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by arewaa: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Arewaa
Does anybody have the smallest hint about our arrears? It has been long overdue......
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by theowane: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
I was able to get this. It is captured in the 2019 budget. I don't know what category Nitel/Mtel pensioners fall o.

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by HisMajesty1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Obvious they fall under arrears of pension liabilities and 33% increase.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by theowane: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
HisMajesty1:
Obvious they fall under arrears of pension liabilities and 33% increase.
that means only arrears of 2017/2018 will be paid! Cos that's what is stated there. And that will not only cover Nitel/mtel pensioners, but other MDA's as well
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by HisMajesty1(m): 12:26am On Jul 19, 2019
No! Look at the green part very well. You are focusing on the white box. Look at the green box and you'll see the arrears I'm talking about not 2017/18 own only.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by theowane: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
HisMajesty1:
No! Look at the green part very well. You are focusing on the white box. Look at the green box and you'll see the arrears I'm talking about not 2017/18 own only.
True, I didn't take note of the comma after 'pension liabilities'. 60 billion is not bad sha, it will go a long way!
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by theowane: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Madam Zainab is coming back to the cabinet, maybe that is still good news for us all.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Uprangers11: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.