Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228236 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
evablazen:
After my documentation today, I was sent SMS to go to FirstBank Ado Ekiti tomorrow for a panel interview. Pls I need assistance of people who has passed through this stage. What are the questions you were asked and what should be my expectations? Thank u
Normal interview questions. Was the SMS from whytecleon or first bank
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by evablazen: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
From whytecleon....give me examples of the questions u were asked
enwanfixit:
Normal interview questions. Was the SMS from whytecleon or first bank
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
evablazen:
From whytecleon....give me examples of the questions u were asked
I have not done mine but you can look at this questions
1. Can we meet you
2. Why should we hire you
3. Why FirstBank
4. why banking after .......if you did not read business related course
5. why do you want this job

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
evablazen:
After my documentation today, I was sent SMS to go to FirstBank Ado Ekiti tomorrow for a panel interview. Pls I need assistance of people who has passed through this stage. What are the questions you were asked and what should be my expectations? Thank u
Have you gone, how was it
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by evablazen: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
It went well. Just basic questions
Describe yourself under 1min
How does your course of study relate to this role?
Why First Bank?
Are u driven by the role, or the bank status or the money?
What excites you about the role?
Which computer application are your conversant with?
Name 3 first bank products
Do you have any question for us?
You guys should just relax. They are questions you can answer perfectly if u don't get nervous
Olayinka125:

Have you gone, how was it

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
evablazen:
Why First Bank?
You guys should just relax. They are questions you can answer perfectly if u don't get nervous
Thank you
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
evablazen:
Why First Bank?
Success dear
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Marieah: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
hello everyone, please does anybody know the locations they are currently recruiting for?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by mayorflexzy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Got a text for online aptitude test. Any help with what to expect?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2019
mayorflexzy:
Got a text for online aptitude test. Any help with what to expect?
Normal gmat question with verbals but u need to be fast. 100 questions 60minutes

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by slimvida(f): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2019
Please what's next after the whatsapp video interview and how long does it take before they get back to you
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by evablazen: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Interview with their client probably First Bank
It might be very soon or in 3weeks time. I met a lady who did her test and phone interview with Whytecleon on Wednesday and asked to go to FirstBank for interview yesterday. They will surely call you once they want you to meet with their client, so relax
slimvida:
Please what's next after the whatsapp video interview and how long does it take before they get back to you
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by slimvida(f): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2019
evablazen:
It might be very soon or in 3weeks time. I met a lady who did her test and phone interview with Whytecleon on Wednesday and asked to go to FirstBank for interview yesterday. They will surely call you once they want you to meet with their client, so relax

Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ksington: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
site is faulty. it's displaying an error message. I can't write the test and the assessment expires at 11:59.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by emischim321: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Just keep trying, it happened to me. But eventually worked
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Dynamicbae: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
wink
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 1:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Balitah:

I thought first interview should be whatsapp video call

Not necessarily WhatsApp video call, I had my interview at their headoffice in Lagos kiss
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 1:21am On Feb 20, 2019
slimvida:

Thanks
evablazen:

When did she write the test?
I have written the test, went for an interview at their head office but am yet to receive invite from first bank .

I wrote the exam 6th Feb. 2019 and got interviewed 8th Feb. 2019
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 1:28am On Feb 20, 2019
enwanfixit:
No, you?

When did you take both the test and interview ?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2019
enwanfixit:
Same documents collected from us that did the physical interview aside the application letter. Finger cross

When did you get interviewed? The date
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 1:37am On Feb 20, 2019
enwanfixit:
Nothing yet bro/sister

But I wonder why they keep on interviewing without saying anything to us after the physical interview?.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 1:48am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=Suf20 post=75513384]With sterling bank on Monday 4th February, we were sent by Whytecleon to Sterling bank

What was the questions like ?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Please has anyone gotten feedback from whytecleon after physical interview on 8th Feb. 2019?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by slimvida(f): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Ononakuprince:

When did she write the test?
I have written the test, went for an interview at their head office but am yet to receive invite from first bank .

I wrote the exam 6th Feb. 2019 and got interviewed 8th Feb. 2019

I did the test on the 7th of Feb. 2019 and whatsapp video interview on the 14th of Feb. 2019. Yet to hear from them though.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by abdoullerh: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2019
I would like to talk to you privately
Suf20:
Am in Kano i just finish the WhatsApp interview.. How was yours?

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Ononakuprince:
Please has anyone gotten feedback from whytecleon after physical interview on 8th Feb. 2019?
I don't think so Prince
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2019
evablazen:
Why First Bank?

How many persons got you interviewed
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2019
slimvida:

I did the test on the 7th of Feb. 2019 and whatsapp video interview on the 14th of Feb. 2019. Yet to hear from them though.

Did they tell you the bank they are recruiting for ? During the video call
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Masaudu1988: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Did my documentation on 13 Februar 2019, waiting for another communication.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Masaudu1988: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Detective2019:
Hey guys,
I just finished my interview even though they were supposed to call me 3:40pm thank God my data was opened to receive the call.
I was asked to introduce myself and where I based
Where do I like to work
What are my strengths
Where do I see myself in five years
What contribution will I bring to them
Do you received any messages from whytecleon?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Detective2019: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nothing from them yet. Last communication was sending my documents via email.
Masaudu1988:

Do you received any messages from whytecleon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.