Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227948 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by mayorflexzy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Who else got an invite to come for interview tomorrow?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Adonis93: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is whytecleon still accepting applications?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by holymayor5(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
mayorflexzy:

mine is next tomorrow

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Masaudu1988: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
mayorflexzy:
Is Panel interview?? and which bank
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by evablazen: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
2...1was asking d questions while the other was doing d grading
Ononakuprince:

How many persons got you interviewed
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2019
mayorflexzy:

Pls which bank? Which location? When did u do ur documentation??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
For those of us that did physical interview at whytecleon office on 8th February, i just called them now to ask how far, the lady that picked said "if you're shortlisting, we will get back to you". Others can call them too and give us feedback 0805 083 4747

2 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jimjamd1st:
For those of us that did physical interview at whytecleon office on 8th February, i just called them now to ask how far, the lady that picked said "if you're shortlisting, we will get back to you". Others can call them too and give us feedback 0805 083 4747

And you think they will give us different answer ?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ononakuprince:

And you think they will give us different answer ?
Your choice bro...Stay cool
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by juniorboy(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2019
The question na die. 80 questions for 1 hour
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ok
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Misfinestt: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pls I just got an assessment invite. What should I read

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by tayenwo: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Misfinestt:

Where are you based?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nelo91: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Did my documentation since 4th February. I haven't heard from them since then
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by teepha: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nelo91:
Did my documentation since 4th February. I haven't heard from them since then
Mine was january...since then they went mute. They are so unreliable i sent a mail to them about three times to know if they successful candidates has been selected but no reply.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by mayorflexzy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Misfinestt:
maths, verbal reasoning and banking questions, but especially maths
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by mayorflexzy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
teepha:

Mine was january...since then they went mute. They are so unreliable i sent a mail to them about three times to know if they successful candidates has been selected but no reply.
please, what was the documentation about?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by teepha: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
mayorflexzy:
please, what was the documentation about?
Just filling of forms. Your credentials and some other handwritten letter
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mkings: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Goodevening,
Has anyone gotten feedback from Whytecleon after going to for the panel interview at first bank?i went for the panel interview at first bank. I did my interview with whytecleo on the 8th of this month.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mkings: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
evablazen:
It went well. Just basic questions
Describe yourself under 1min
How does your course of study relate to this role?
Why First Bank?
Are u driven by the role, or the bank status or the money?
What excites you about the role?
Which computer application are your conversant with?
Name 3 first bank products
Do you have any question for us?
You guys should just relax. They are questions you can answer perfectly if u don't get nervous
Hi, have you heard from them after your panel interview with first bank?

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Olayinka125: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mkings:
Goodevening,
Has anyone gotten feedback from Whytecleon after going to for the panel interview at first bank?i went for the panel interview at first bank. I did my interview with whytecleo on the 8th of this month.
Whats your location
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by evablazen: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
No
Mkings:
Hi, have you heard from them after your panel interview with first bank?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mkings: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Olayinka125:

Whats your location
Lagos State
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mkings: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2019
evablazen:
No
lets keep waiting
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by gucciangel(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hey guys, I had interview with First Bank on Monday at Zuba, I just received a mail for documentation today.
After the documentation, how long will It take for them to get back to me?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mkings: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
gucciangel:
Hey guys, I had interview with First Bank on Monday at Zuba, I just received a mail for documentation today.
i received mine today too.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mkings: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
gucciangel:
when is your deadline for submission?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkings:
when is your deadline for submission?

Where is your location?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Has anyone that had interview with whytecelon on the 8th of this month at their headquarter in lagos heard from them ?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkings:
Goodevening,

Which location did you do your interview ? Abuja or location.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ononakuprince: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkings:
Goodevening,

When did you go for the panel interview in first bank, because I had interview with them on the 8th of this month but have not heard from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.