Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228412 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kingsoloubani: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2019
queenDD:

Hi Kingsoloubani,
How many questions in all and what was the time frame?

HI, sorry for my late response. 100 questions for 40 minutes.... So you just try and answer as much as possible.

2 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Marieah: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
omgtzsammie:
Please, has anyone been able to write the online test.. I got a test invite on Saturday and the site went under maintenance.. Buh till now I have been unable to write the test..
Hi. i am same shoes as you. havent gotten further instructions yet
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by queenDD(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2019
kingsoloubani:

HI, sorry for my late response. 100 questions for 40 minutes.... So you just try and answer as much as possible.

Alright, thank you.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by teepha: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mkings:
Goodevening, I wanted to share the news of my resumption tomorrow with you all.
Congrats. I tap into your blessing

3 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mkings:
i am a girl and i am in Lagos
Congrats Dear. But pls which bank? And wat is their pay like

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by oladoja1(m): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Ok
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Masaudu1988: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Any Update ??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Marieah: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Has anyone received mail for online test?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chiny25: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Am in Ibadan. Haven't heard from whytecleon after sending my documents to them. Who is in the same situation as me
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Chiny25:
Am in Ibadan. Haven't heard from whytecleon after sending my documents to them. Who is in the same situation as me
Same here, Abuja
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Chiny25:

From the look of tinz they only called Lagos guys for now.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Masaudu1988: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Same here in kano, no any information from whytecleom
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Same here, from Ilorin. No information from them since I send my documents.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbarthundey(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
anyone got an invite to come for test at their office this Monday?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ifeanyi1986(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Please anybody in Anambra or Enugu received any message after sending their documents to whytecleon??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ifeanyi1986(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=Chinedudavis101 post=76489165]

Bro can we chat on whatsapp? we same location No info after the online documentation. [/quo ok
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ifeanyi1986(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Juliches:
Pls guys I need your assistance anytime I see whytecleon job I find it difficult to apply... Pls how do u guys applied coz I say a new vacancy today. Pls assist
Make sure you have ur CV on PDF and not on document then u can apply make sure u see application successful.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbarthundey(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Do they send feedback after a test is taken? if yes, how long
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Marieah: 4:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Barbarthundey:
Do they send feedback after a test is taken? if yes, how long
when did you take your test please
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Unachukwuin(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chinedudavis101:
Pls has anyone in Anambra or Enugu gotten feedback from whytecleon after the online documentation??
My location is Enugu, had a panel interview on 25th of Feb but yet to hear anything from them... Patiently waiting though
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Unachukwuin(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
ifeanyi1986:
Please anybody in Anambra or Enugu received any message after sending their documents to whytecleon??
Yes, had an interview at First bank Enugu on 25th of feb but nothing yet since after the interview. What’s ur location?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ifeanyi1986(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Unachukwuin:

Yes, had an interview at First bank Enugu on 25th of feb but nothing yet since after the interview. What’s ur location?
Am in Ekwulobia, Anambra state can u drop ur number for me please will like to call you tanx
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbarthundey(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Marieah:

when did you take your test please

Yesterday
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by surevik(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Has anyone from Kaduna gotten a call after the documentation?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by akins56(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
surevik:
Has anyone from Kaduna gotten a call after the documentation?
have you?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by micstevo56(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hi guys
micsteventures welcomes you all to favor market__ yes you are already there.
we are into educational services, training and counseling.
we are actually here to assist you in passing all your employment test, which gives you 80% chance of securing your dream job.

please this is actually the right time to start preparing and equipping yourself with right information and strategies on how to come out of the hall being selected for the next stage of the employment process.

Here, we are with all kinds of employment test questions that will guide you in your quest for success.
GMAT,CAT, CRAZY VERBAL AND QUANTITATIVE REASONING, ABSTRACT and the rest all for for your grab
All will cost you just N500(promo price). It can increase beyond this take note

To get it send your email to this number 07068962558 or email me (micahstephen96@gmail.com) after payment to this account:ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0077082447
BANK: DIAMOND BANK.
MANY WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HAND MAKE RIGHT DECISION AND BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK

ENJOY
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Barbarthundey(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mkings:

Good evening sis, congratulations on your new job and I hope you've been enjoying it.

I have a quick question please:
were you asked which location you would like to work by whytecleon and is it that location you are working now?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/KVEr6hJbRM4EhxLG55UlwI

Pls you an join the whytecleon transaction trainee recruitment whatsapp group via the above link for easy communication. Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chinedudavis101: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/KVEr6hJbRM4EhxLG55UlwI

Pls replace the (dot) with a .
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Mkings:

Congrats dear... Dunno what's delaying dem with our own batch. Did interview December and documentation/Induction in January. Yet to get a reply from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.