Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Reasons why guys must lie! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons why guys must lie! (1509 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why guys must lie! by KOSOKO(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2006
If guyz keep telling the truth all the time im sure relationships wnt lst lng and we al know girls 4 who they are, they dnt like hearing the truth.So girls we guys lie to keep you
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by momoney1(m): 2:18am On Oct 06, 2006
ya bro

but small small oh and dont make it an habit
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by Oracle(m): 3:30am On Oct 06, 2006
Well, i know sometimes you just have to tell a small lie but doing it frequently realy isn't advisable.
So letz also learn to tell the truth.
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by Daredean: 3:32am On Oct 06, 2006
Why guys lie
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by Daredean: 3:33am On Oct 06, 2006
Why guys lie
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by kiki(f): 4:08am On Oct 06, 2006
well their are some stuuf u ain't got to lie about and their are some u just got to lie about if u don't want no drama
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by iice(f): 4:12am On Oct 06, 2006
Omo i like to hear the truth o, i despise lies but if na white lies i fit deal with am if na about big and serious things na trouble be that
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by ImBossy(f): 4:15am On Oct 06, 2006
Guys dont know how to lie, they only know how to EXPLAIN and when they start to Xplain it neva stops,
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by kinzolic(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Guys don't know how to lie, they only know how to EXPLAIN and when they start to Xplain it never stops,

I'm lost o
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by imomoh24(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
sometimes,they cannot really be called lies, when u know ur woman,
u know wat she wants to hear and when she when she wants to hear it.
so its more like stepping up to ur game, staying on the plate;
cos when u cant hold her attention,then ur woman is gone.

but hey ladies, YOU KNOW UWANT TO HEAR THESE THINGS (note i'm not saying "lies"wink
i know some men are pathological liars, i'm not talking about those one, their case is left 4 God grin
i'm talking about the man that tells the occasional,sweet stories,just to keep ur fire burning in ur eyes.
sometimes it takes these lies to really find out if you should be with this man.

some might think i'm wrong, and its okay.some might say"sweet talk",u may all be right,but wat u see is wat u get.
but all i know is, if there IS love between you two, hell it dont really matter if he lies or no,
both of u will eventually come out of it stronger pple.

PEACE AND I'M OUT
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by kiki(f): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
as much as gurlz always say they want their man to be honest and all their are some stuff a man cannot be honest about or else its gon cause trouble
like when some women ax their man i'm i fat he gon be like no baby u ar ebeautiful just d way u are or somthin else cos he knows if he says yes theirs gon be some drama and also stuff like sex, ur body and stuff like that u just got to lie about it cos if my man tell me baby u are gettin fat ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh thier sure is gon be alot of dramam even tho it might be true
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by omosefe(f): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2006
I like to hear the truth, but at times, some lies are necessary.
A Little lie wldnt hurt. grin
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by sweetlove(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm , Is good to tell Lies to ladies,I Once Dated a Girl,before We call It quit,I Have never Lied to this girl, all My Life i was honest to her,But anything I say To her,every bit of my word ,she says I am Lying, She never believe My telling the truth,So I was Thinking because I am Goodloooking, and I Have so many white female friends,she feel I always cheated On her,of which I never did.So I ask One day,tell me what to do to please you? she says I should always be around her? I Told her In Europe? This can Not be because I Have lots to do,she insisted and and Said I can do That,Then she says that means I am always lying to her,even Thou I spend all the weekend with her, and I Even take her out to meet My white ladies friend(Just friends) she was Not satisfy,Until One day,I meet a Guy Banging her In Her bed room,I ask her what is the meaning of This,she says because i have too many girls friend and she don't trust me,so she has to have one or 2 guys also.

I was shock,As caring as I am?Loving,Kind,honest,Handsum,and Goodfearing

I was disappointed because i was honest to her,I wanted to beat her Up,If I do,I will go to 8months In Jail,because you don't beat a woman here.

so I called It quit,so I promise myself never to tell a woman the truth,No Matter what.

A Good Lie,is better that The Truth.
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by Sista(f): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Sweetlove

I was shock,As caring as I am?Loving,Kind,honest,Handsum,and Goodfearing

You might be all these things but you are lacking common sense. Why would you bring your woman around a whole bunch of white women?

No woman can ever accept her man being surrounded by a lot of women. If your woman was black, I can see the problem she had with all those White women, white women can not be trusted because their behavior is foreign to the black woman. A Black woman always knows if her man is messing around with another black woman but it is hard to tell with white women what a white womans motive is for being friends with your black man.

Because white people in general cause problems all over the world, it is difficult for a black woman with a handsome black man to accept that he is only a friend with a white woman. What woman (your white female friends) would allow her self to always be around her male (male meaning you) freind and his girlfriend? That is not normal.

You have to tell the truth, what if the situation were reversed? what if it was your girlfirend with all those white male friends and she was always bringing you around them and was telling you they were only her friends?

Don't get me wrong, she should have left you if she did not trust you instead of sleeping with another man but the way people handle feelings of rejection is a mystery. Everyone does not handle the feeling of rejection the same way as you. Everybody is different and for that reason, the way that she handled her feelings of being rejected by you should not make her a bad woman.
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by sweetlove(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2006
Sista:

@Sweetlove

You might be all these things but you are lacking common sense. Why would you bring your woman around a whole bunch of white women?

No woman can ever accept her man being surrounded by a lot of women. If your woman was black, I can see the problem she had with all those White women, white women can not be trusted because their behavior is foreign to the black woman. A Black woman always knows if her man is messing around with another black woman but it is hard to tell with white women whata white womans motive is for being friends with your black man.

Because white people in general cause problems all over the world, it is difficult for a black woman with a handsome black to accept that he is only a friend with a white woman. What woman (your white female friends) would allow her self to always be around her male (male meaning you) freind and his girlfriend? That is not normal.

You have to tell the truth, what if the situation were reversed? what if it was your girlfirend with all those white male friends and she was always bringing you around them and was telling you they were only her friends?

Don't get me wrong, she should have left you if she did not trust you instead of sleeping with another man but the way people handle feelings of rejection is a mystery. Everyone does not handle the feeling of rejection the same way as you. Everybody is different and for that reason, the way that she handled her feelings of being rejected by you should not make her a bad woman.

Thank you wonderul woman,I really Understand what you mean,Maybe I Lack common senc Like you say,However I Just wanted her to Trust me,I am Just a Friend to those white Ladies,Because They Think I am an american,Basketballer and they all wanna be around me,expecially when I am so closed to the Beach,where we normally hang Out,I Just wanted My girl to Join us and have fun,with us.The white Ladies are Never Bother because they knew she was girl,But she never belive all that from me.

Thanks for your concern and replies.I Think is already Late,I Move On with My Life.

Big Kisses to you.
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by Sista(f): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Sweet love

Thank you wonderul woman

You are quite a charmer I can see.

However I Just wanted her to Trust me,

You can get a woman to trust you without throwing all of your female friends up into her face. Are you sure you weren't trying to let her see how lucky she was that you were so adored by all these white women?

Also, if those girls were only your friends because they thought you were a basket ball player, were they really your friends? Did they really just want to hang out with you or were they waiting for an opportunity to have you?

Think about it.

Not saying that you should try to get the woman back because she slept with someone else, I know it is to late for that but just use your common sense with the next woman you get.
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by sweetlove(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
Sista:

@Sweet love

You are quite a charmer I can see.

You can get a woman to trust you without throwing all of your female friends up into her face. Are you sure you weren't trying to let her see how lucky she was that you were so adored by all these white women?

Also, if those girls were only your friends because they thought you were a basket ballplayer, were they really your friends? Did they really just want to hang out with you or were they waiting for an opportunity to have you?

Think about it.

Not saying that you should try to get the woman back because she slept with someone else, I know it is to late for that but just use your common sense with the next woman you get.

Thank you sista,you are truly and compationate wonderful woman,I Really Feel you.
I Think I Have learn from what you have said,I Really Lack common sence,I Thought I was really perfect,Thanks for your Kind reply.

I will becareful next Time,when I find My special Kind of Lady.
Once again,Thank you African queen.
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by Sista(f): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2006
@Sweetlove

Thank you sista,you are truly and compationate wonderful woman,I Really Feel you.

Sweet heart, I am feeling you too. I was feeling you the first time I read and respond to your post.

One thing for sure,  I can see why you call your self Sweet Love.

Damn! your a charmer.

Dawlin, I think your the type of man who is going to have to get a real confident woman or else you are going to have problems. You are to damn sweet and charming for your own good.

I don't even know you but just from talking to you, I'm feeling all giddy inside grin 

Oooh, I gotta go!
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by nilla(f): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2006
there's really no reason why guys should lie. its not worth it.
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by sweetlove(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2006
Sista:

@Sweetlove

@Sista ,Sweet heart, I am feeling you too. I was feeling you the first time I read and respond to your post.

One thing for sure, I can see why you call your self Sweet Love.

Damn! your a charmer.

Dawlin, I think your the type of man who is going to have to get a real confident woman or else you are going to have problems. You are to damn sweet and charming for your own good.

I don't even know you but just from talking to you, I'm feeling all giddy inside grin

Oooh, I gotta go!

Hey sweety,You are Melting away My Heart,Just as the Sun melt away the snow,even Thou I Have Not seen you,Loving someone from the Heart is enough.
You worth More than 500 Billion Dollars.

You deserve to be Happy and Treated Like a real Woman.
I Have Learn alots from your replies and I hope this help me a life time.

Many are called few are chosen,I Think I Have found a real Friend In You,I Cherish you and you will always be In My prayers.

I don't know how to begin to express my appreciation for you. You mean so much to me--
We need each other like springtime blossoms need rain and sunshine.

You have a magical way of reaching inside me and filling my heart with hope and happiness.You make me feel like I can accomplish anything.
Thank you, friend. I couldn't get by without you.
I Love you, wonderful woman. BIG KISSES TO YOU@SISTA
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by 4Play(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2006
We lie because women can't handle the truth.

AS for me I always speak the truth even when I am lying
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by micklplus(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2006
why must guys lie !
AS for me, i dont have to lie about anything and thats for real.
if u are really a MAN, u dont have to lie to step up the game and to stay on the game. just be in control and call te shots ! of course, there is a need for you to give your woman attention an u dont have to lie to keep any fire burning.

U dont have to lie to the sistas !
Cheers
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by nilla(f): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2006
4 Play:

We lie because women can't handle the truth.

AS for me I always speak the truth even when I am lying

hmmmmm. no comments lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by kokoletz(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2006
A lie is part of w
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by omofineboy(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2006
I dont tell lies if i tell you the truth and u hate my guts so be it, and moreso nowadays ladies prefer honest and truthful men, the fact that she doesnt like the truth doesnt change it, Truth builds up trust and respect. No reason for you to lie.
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by Free(f): 1:29am On Oct 13, 2006
reasons why guys must lie!

som bullshyt grin
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by queenTG(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2008
if u realy love u won't even look left or right and come and start lies ,why men can love one girl and give her the same care she is giving
Re: Reasons why guys must lie! by ifihearam: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2008
We have two kinds of Lies
1 Believable and
2 the unbelievable lies

I recommend you go by the believable one,this kind is the one you lie with a sunstantial proof,this kind of lies are usually backed up with action,if you want to know more about the 2 categories above then i will gladly tell.good nite

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? / Meaning Of Abcdefg - Pls Read / Before And After Marriage: Why Do Men Change 4 Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.